• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I have now pictured lil Sephra child going around saying something along the lines of "I am one-winged angel. I was here at the beginning, and I will proclaim the end!" because she heard uncle Ontos (one of the other pieces of the Trinity Processor, so basically Pyra/Mythra's brother) say it before. She has no clue what it really means but it's badass and threatening. She takes from the worst role models and nobody can stop her!

Now I have this stuck in my head as her theme as she creates chaos

Vey very off topic but I’m working on the basic outlines for Isabelle and Inklings’ next posts and was wondering about something. A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity When Agent 3 and Agent 8 speak to one another should it primarily be in the inkling language or the octoling language? I figure that sort of thing would probably effect how fluently inkling would be able to communicate w/ 8 and vice versa 🦑 🐙

Vey very off topic but I’m working on the basic outlines for Isabelle and Inklings’ next posts and was wondering about something. A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity When Agent 3 and Agent 8 speak to one another should it primarily be in the inkling language or the octoling language? I figure that sort of thing would probably effect how fluently inkling would be able to communicate w/ 8 and vice versa 🦑 🐙
Just my thinking but I feel like Agent 3 would have much more experience speaking Octarian than Agent 8 speaking Inkling, considering 3 has been an Agent since Splatoon 1 while 8 has only been around since the DLC was added to Splatoon 2.

All this child talk has me thinking hard lol...Min's got a genetic mutation that gives her those powerful arms of hers...her child might have the same mutation!

Wouldn't all the Zeldas have children to keep the bloodline going? Otherwise the royal bloodline of Hyrule would end.

Corrin's child would inherit the kingdom of Valla which she now rules after she restored it to its former glory at the end of Fates' Revelation. Stats and other jokes aside, they'd have to keep a newly saved kingdom up and running, as well as have to learn how to control their dragon aspects if they do indeed inherit Corrin's abilities.
Cool! And yea, all the Zeldas have children at some point...at least, the ones that are in this RP anyway.

Uhhhh I don't know about my characters and what their relationships would be like with their would-be kids...all I know is that Link would be a chaotic ahh dad.
Forevermore Forevermore
HUZZAH! I've done it! And I think I'm getting better at this lol
SPEAKING OF LINK- I love it!! Your artstyle reminds me of miis for some reason. That, and Object Shows lol.

I actually drew something else for you too! It's a really messy sketch but um- yea
Screenshot 2023-09-11 1.25.59 PM.png

Cool! And yea, all the Zeldas have children at some point...at least, the ones that are in this RP anyway.

Uhhhh I don't know about my characters and what their relationships would be like with their would-be kids...all I know is that Link would be a chaotic ahh dad.

SPEAKING OF LINK- I love it!! Your artstyle reminds me of miis for some reason. That, and Object Shows lol.

I actually drew something else for you too! It's a really messy sketch but um- yea
Hey, at least Link knows how to feed his kids! XD

Oh yeah! Just the way I draw the bodies and faces ig. I draw those Wii Sports lookin hands XD

And OH MY GOODNESS! I adore that drawing! They swapped hairstyles! Corrin looks so cute, and Sheik looks so pretty with her hair down! Lmfao Sheik's face screams "Get this chick away from me this instant"

I gave a menace last time so I offer a lil bean this time
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity I figured Corrin's pure sunshine energy went well with a certain keyblade wielder's pure sunshine energy so here we are he reminds me of Kana and it bugs me LMAO
sorrin.png

Hey, at least Link knows how to feed his kids! XD

Oh yeah! Just the way I draw the bodies and faces ig. I draw those Wii Sports lookin hands XD

And OH MY GOODNESS! I adore that drawing! They swapped hairstyles! Corrin looks so cute, and Sheik looks so pretty with her hair down! Lmfao Sheik's face screams "Get this chick away from me this instant"
True...as long as he doesn't cook up anything 'dubious' lmao

Nah, it's cute! Fits the aesthetic well ^^

I'm glad you like it! That's the last drawing I'll be posting today; between my Corrin portrait from this morning and this dum sketch my creative juices are gone lol

Listen Corrin's a doll and all but their personalities are VERY contrasting XD

I had thought of the girl being named Honey or Myrrh. Leaning towards Myrrh so she’d have a name starting with M like her twin!

Pit would obviously be in shock over this and wonder how in the world it’s even possible as he and Mythra are not together! It takes a while, but when he finally processes what’s happened (and he’s done with all his protesting) he gets a stiff upper lip and takes his new responsibility head-on. A good thing about Pit is that he puts 100% into all he does, so he’s gonna be the best papa ever, dang it!

I think it would take Dark Pit a LONG time to come around to what’s happened. He’s going to be in heavy denial, and will seek out who is responsible for the Storks and kick their ass! He eventually comes around because Zelda is his friend and he will not abandon her. I like to think he becomes attached very quickly, but he’ll use his Electroshock Arm on anyone who says anything about it!
To add on to this, someone probably had to knock some sense into Pittoo. Yeah, he has EVERY right to be pissed; he didn’t do anything and now he’s being saddled with a responsibility he didn’t consent to. They ALL have the right to be mad! But someone asks him what’s to be done about the kid. Can they send them back? Destroy them and pretend they never existed? That strikes something deep within Pittoo, considering his own creation, and he finally calms down. And Zelda’s probably in an emotional roller coaster because OMG the issues this would cause in Hyrule, especially if the Roxas kid also exists! She’ll need help and support. He stays the hell away from Impa though!

Turns out Crazy Hand is responsible for the kids and Storks. He found Fanfiction.net and was like, “These are terrible! I love it!”

The zu is added to terrorize the storks and their wards meanwhile Sephra just cackles.

I gave a menace last time so I offer a lil bean this time
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity I figured Corrin's pure sunshine energy went well with a certain keyblade wielder's pure sunshine energy so here we are he reminds me of Kana and it bugs me LMAO
sorrin.png
B E A N!!! Let's just pretend Kana and the rest of Corrin's potential children don't exist qwq
I love the kiddo's design! He looks so cute, and you're right; Sora and Corrin would get along wonderfully. The kid would make a great prince of Valla, although he chooses to reject his father's taste in footwear.

We gotta come up with a name for him! I gotta think about this....

And that's not even mentioning the killer stats this kid's bound to have lmao
True...as long as he doesn't cook up anything 'dubious' lmao

Nah, it's cute! Fits the aesthetic well ^^

I'm glad you like it! That's the last drawing I'll be posting today; between my Corrin portrait from this morning and this dum sketch my creative juices are gone lol

Listen Corrin's a doll and all but their personalities are VERY contrasting XD
Gordon Ramsay bouta jump out of the bushes and call CPS on Link XD

Well, Corrin's just trying to brighten Sheik's day!! It's not her fault that Sheik is so much more mature hbhbhbhb-

Gordon Ramsay bouta jump out of the bushes and call CPS on Link XD

Well, Corrin's just trying to brighten Sheik's day!! It's not her fault that Sheik is so much more mature hbhbhbhb-
1694456032172.png
Next on Kitchen Nightmares...

Omg that should totally be their relationship trope- Sheik's the more mature, aloof parent while Corrin is just an energetic bucket of sunshine that isn't at all annoying at times-

Andjskfjfng okay okay this’ll probably be my last fan kid related doodle Ploegy Ploegy

I LOVE THEM ♥️♥️♥️♥️ The child of the respected Agent 3 and Leader of the Phantom Thieves turns out to be a playdoh eating lil goof. 100% the weird kid and doesn't care cuz they are FRESH af

I should probably stop making kiddos already but here we are being a menace

I LOVE THEM ♥️♥️♥️♥️ The child of the respected Agent 3 and Leader of the Phantom Thieves turns out to be a playdoh eating lil goof. 100% the weird kid and doesn't care cuz they are FRESH af

I should probably stop making kiddos already but here we are being a menace
on one hand Jokeling has the full might of Agent Three and Joker flowing through their veins, but on the other hand they also inherited the two’s combined silliness making them a certified goof 🤡. Shdkcjskgjf but while Joker’s bonding with their squid kid (And trying to explain to Ann that it wasn’t his fault), Inkling’s got other things to emotionally reckon with:

1694456811469.png

Last edited:
on one hand Jokeling has the full might of Agent Three and Joker flowing through their veins, but on the other hand they also inherited the two’s combined silliness making them a certified goof 🤡. Shdkcjskgjf but while Joker’s bonding with their squid kid (And trying to explain to Ann that it wasn’t his fault), Inkling’s got other things to emotionally reckon with:

Joker and Inkling both were romantically unavailable for each other and the Storks looked at that and were like "lol liars" and gave them Jokeling. They were not having their ship broken

Joker taking it in stride though and probably getting one of those baby carriers and strapping like Jokeling in as he proceeds to take them with him as he does dangerous stuff. Probably ends up having a situation like:

SG1d42S.png

B E A N!!! Let's just pretend Kana and the rest of Corrin's potential children don't exist qwq
I love the kiddo's design! He looks so cute, and you're right; Sora and Corrin would get along wonderfully. The kid would make a great prince of Valla, although he chooses to reject his father's taste in footwear.

And that's not even mentioning the killer stats this kid's bound to have lmao
His stats gonna make him one hell of a prince frfr. One day he’s gonna just come out of nowhere dual wielding yato and a keyblade all while being able to transform into a dragon and also probably be very proficient in magic. He is stacked with potential and he’s a lil B E A N!

But oh god names.. i have no clue what a good name would even be and I haven’t thought on any aside from Mythra’s cuz that is a common HC among fans
Lemme think on that lol

But oh god names.. i have no clue what a good name would even be and I haven’t thought on any aside from Mythra’s cuz that is a common HC among fans
Lemme think on that lol
Dhskfhdkg maybe Sorrin? Its a combo of their names and it kinda sounds like that one Disneyworld ride called Soarin' Around the World 🌎

View attachment 1113655
Next on Kitchen Nightmares...

Omg that should totally be their relationship trope- Sheik's the more mature, aloof parent while Corrin is just an energetic bucket of sunshine that isn't at all annoying at times-
"YOU F*CKING DONKEY-"

Lmao, I love it! That should totally happen!
His stats gonna make him one hell of a prince frfr. One day he’s gonna just come out of nowhere dual wielding yato and a keyblade all while being able to transform into a dragon and also probably be very proficient in magic. He is stacked with potential and he’s a lil B E A N!

Lemme think on that lol
Magic, dragon blood, the Yato, AND a keyblade? The kingdom of Valla doesn't need an army, this child IS the army. Corrin would be so proud of her little boy!!

Aghgh I was thinking maybe Sorrian or something along those lines...idk, maybe I'll find a really good name that isn't just their names mashed together I'm no good at making up names *sob*
Dhskfhdkg maybe Sorrin? Its a combo of their names and it kinda sounds like that one Disneyworld ride called Soarin' Around the World 🌎
That's a pretty good name! Connects with the Disney aspect more since the boy has more FE in his appearance.

"YOU F*CKING DONKEY-"

Lmao, I love it! That should totally happen!

Magic, dragon blood, the Yato, AND a keyblade? The kingdom of Valla doesn't need an army, this child IS the army. Corrin would be so proud of her little boy!!

Aghgh I was thinking maybe Sorrian or something along those lines...idk, maybe I'll find a really good name that isn't just their names mashed together I'm no good at making up names *sob*

That's a pretty good name! Connects with the Disney aspect more since the boy has more FE in his appearance.
See the art file is called Sorrin cuz it was an easy mashup LMAO. It’s a cute name but just imagine everyone realizing it’s just their names together and being like “wtf you two”

I will have to actually put on my thinking cap. I will name all these children I have created!

See the art file is called Sorrin cuz it was an easy mashup LMAO. It’s a cute name but just imagine everyone realizing it’s just their names together and being like “wtf you two”

I will have to actually put on my thinking cap. I will name all these children I have created!
Lmao imagine the storks just naming the children for their parents and they're all named after the ship names (since most ship names are just the character's names mashed together). Some of them sound really good, such as Sorrin and Sephra, but others don't roll off the tongue as easily XD

Dark Pit: "Zelda, why is this kid named 'Zeltoo?'"
Zelda (ALttP): "...What?-"

I'll keep thinking on a name for the little dragon prince, and I'll let you know if I think of anything!

Crazy Hand casually states that he can delete the kids if the fighters are unhappy with them and he is immediately blasted with, "NO!!" Even Sephiroth, while holding Sephra, is like, "WTF man!"

Lol despite all the craziness with relations, both Pits are able to quickly figure out the family tree because nothing will top the mess that is Zeus's family tree XD

Lmao imagine the storks just naming the children for their parents and they're all named after the ship names (since most ship names are just the character's names mashed together). Some of them sound really good, such as Sorrin and Sephra, but others don't roll off the tongue as easily XD

Dark Pit: "Zelda, why is this kid named 'Zeltoo?'"
Zelda (ALttP): "...What?-"
Sheep's adorable kid concept looks like a "Graham" to me, dunno why! I pictured Zelda suggesting the name "Icarus" and Pittoo gives her a flat, "NO." She then suggests "Pittoo Jr." and he's like, "Okay, now I know you're just messing with me!"

He'd have to learn to soften his features so he doesn't scare the poor kid. If the Best Ending of NES Kid Icarus is of any indication, both Pits will become VERY impressive angels when they reach their adult forms! Dark Pit could be quite intimidating!

I love the idea of Dark Pit's spouse, whoever it is, calling him "Pittoo" whenever they're angry at him!

Ploegy Ploegy Now I'm wondering, how well do you think Roxas would take to becoming King of Hyrule? 83c

Sheep's adorable kid concept looks like a "Graham" to me, dunno why! I pictured Zelda suggesting the name "Icarus" and Pittoo gives her a flat, "NO." She then suggests "Pittoo Jr." and he's like, "Okay, now I know you're just messing with me!"
Dhdkshfkdv I will say that as I was doodling them I remembered that one really dumb edit I posted here a while back of the King from The Faces of Evil face edited on a baby and that made me start mentally referring to the fan kid as lil prince Harkinian lmao
1694467772252.png

Dhdkshfkdv I will say that as I was doodling them I remembered that one really dumb edit I posted here a while back of the King from The Faces of Evil face edited on a baby and that made me start mentally referring to the fan kid as lil prince Harkinian lmao
XD I had figured you were thinking about FoE's King Harkinian! Or Daphnes.

I've the HC that all first-born daughters in the Hyrulean Royal Family are named Zelda while first-born sons are Daphnes.

I also have the HC that Chain Chomps are the name for the creatures native to the Mushroom Kingdom while Bow-Wows are the name for the Hyrulean-native species. Bow-Wows are more docile and domesticated than Chain Chomps, and there's even miniature breeds. I'm bringing this up because I'm imagining the little kid cuddled up to "Trash Baby Bow-WoW" and she's grown HUGE! Or he rides on her head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back