• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Thanks lol, and I'm here to be the devil on your shoulder. Do it. Four Hylians, four Timelines (since BOTW doesn't have a confirmed timeline), four very different personalities, all Triforce. I bet you won't, though. Yes, this is me egging you on.
Technically 6 if GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow approves Darklord95 Darklord95 to play OoT Link for the Swamp Crew. I know he asked awhile ago but wasn't sure he had been approved yet. That way, each Zelda has their Link! (save AlttP Zelda but hey, he atleast knows BOTW Link from Smash Ultimate so that technically counts lol)

Seeing the two drawings together, I see the difference between drawing at midnight in the dark, and drawing during the day and having lights. I also sketched Ploegy's Pithra kid on paper first while the other one was drawn completely digitally.

BET, I'll do it! I'll have to figure out how his speech should work (cause...you know...silent ahh hero), but YOU'RE WRONG! I'm up to the task, I'll take Link on! Besides, DP probably needs someone to back him up against the army of females although they'd still be very outnumbered. How outnumbered? Well, if Corrin ends up being female, then it'd be three and a half to one.
Link shows up and Dark Pit is no longer the protagonist of a harem anime! 😆

Technically 6 if GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow approves Darklord95 Darklord95 to play OoT Link for the Swamp Crew. I know he asked awhile ago but wasn't sure he had been approved yet. That way, each Zelda has their Link! (save AlttP Zelda but hey, he atleast knows BOTW Link from Smash Ultimate so that technically counts lol)
No, because they already have a dozen characters, most of which aren't in the game yet, and I want to give other people a chance to pick up the character.

SheepKing SheepKing
Ehehe your turn now for a silly kiddo doodle so glad I did Prince Roxas so I could pull small design elements/colors from it for this
zelaschild.png

SheepKing SheepKing
Ehehe your turn now for a silly kiddo doodle so glad I did Prince Roxas so I could pull small design elements/colors from it for this
zelaschild.png
Oooo! What a grumpy little princess!

I'll have to doodle Papa Pittoo sometime. Maybe he's leaving Didney World after a full day there 'cuz Sora brought tickets for all the families!

SheepKing SheepKing
zelaschild.png
WTF BROOOO SHE IS SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE!!! Omg I especially love her earrings being Roxas’ emblem that is such a cute touch! Fhskfjd brb you know for a fact I absolutely have to go draw her 🏃‍♀️ 💨

Oooo! What a grumpy little princess!

I'll have to doodle Papa Pittoo sometime. Maybe he's leaving Didney World after a full day there 'cuz Sora brought tickets for all the families!
She certainly has her father's pissed off face down pretty well lol

And yessss! I wanna see Papa Pittoo!

WTF BROOOO SHE IS SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE!!! Omg I especially love her earrings being Roxas’ emblem that is such a cute touch! Fhskfjd brb you know for a fact I absolutely have to go draw her 🏃‍♀️ 💨
I had to throw his emblem in somehow. It was a necessity. But omg!!! You and Grumpy flattering me so much by drawing my silly lil designs AHHHHHHHH!! ♥️

Hmmmmm. Alternatively, I could bring Dante or Bayonetta into whatever scene Shulk is in right now?
If you'd like and Hazy is cool with it as well

I had to throw his emblem in somehow. It was a necessity. But omg!!! You and Grumpy flattering me so much by drawing my silly lil designs AHHHHHHHH!! ♥️
The art is adorable my heart can’t take the cuteness 💕🥰

Just to show a small comparison between the Prince Roxas art I did months ago and lil fan kiddo
1d6c37a41696d57fb63591228573811c.png

Welp, I had to do it. I had to make a Zelda/Pittoo child!

BabyChainChomp.png

She certainly has her father's pissed off face down pretty well lol

And yessss! I wanna see Papa Pittoo!

If you'd like and Hazy is cool with it as well

1694385679318.png

Welp, I had to do it. I had to make a Zelda/Pittoo child!

DHSKVHDKVJFDHSKFJFJG OMG YES!! She’s their little trash baby ❤️

Lol I actually did very quickly play around with a Pittoo Zelda child design and ended up with this
1694385859027.png

Lol but I actually did quickly play around with a Pittoo Zelda child design and ended up with this
Both of them are adorable!

I was actually thinking of doing a serious Zelda/Pittoo kid in the future, and it looks like we had a similar idea of the kid having no wings (I'd design them under the impression Pittoo gave them up so he wouldn't outlive Zelda), and being very reserved, maybe even shy? Aww, what if they are a gentle, more bookish type and has a tendency to hide under Mama's cloak?

Or it's possible Mama Samus's intuition was on point and the kid's the result of a one-time fling, and Pittoo's not even aware of their existence! The SSB Reunion that takes place afterwards is gonna be quite the event lol

No, because they already have a dozen characters, most of which aren't in the game yet, and I want to give other people a chance to pick up the character.
Thinking about it, why don't I pick up OoT Link instead? I only have Captain Falcon so it wouldn't be a problem for. And I wouldn't have to use Link for long, just long enough to finish the Swamp adventure or until someone who does want to play OoT Link comes along. Cause given how much OoT lore is going on in the Swamp with the Kokiri, the Great Fairy, the death of the Great Deku Tree and such; it would really be wasted potential to not have him there. And that was the intent when I thought up the idea for the Swamp. Unless you want to pick up OoT Link like how you picked up Samus in Devilius' place (I still hope he's doing okay). But without Link, the whole venture just wouldn't feel the same given how much of what's happening would have the most impact for him, yknow?

Both of them are adorable!

I was actually thinking of doing a serious Zelda/Pittoo kid in the future, and it looks like we had a similar idea of the kid having no wings (I'd design them under the impression Pittoo gave them up so he wouldn't outlive Zelda), and being very reserved, maybe even shy? Aww, what if they are a gentle, more bookish type and has a tendency to hide under Mama's cloak?
Or it's possible Mama Samus's intuition was on point and the kid's the result of a one-time fling, and Pittoo's not even aware of their existence! The SSB Reunion that takes place afterwards is gonna be quite the event lol
Rjeidjdkwibjfifjg9rgu for the sake of both of them hopefully it’s the Pittoo giving up his wings situation that happened 😅 Or heck, Dark Pit knows multiple Goddesses and Zelda is basically a wizard, who’s to say they didn’t just simply ✨magic✨ the baby into existence lmao. But yooo the hypothetical child being a shy yet gentle soul is absolutely precious! fhdjfjvkbk and omg dumpster Bow-Wow is 100% the family pet in this scenario

Lol I actually did very quickly play around with a Pittoo Zelda child design and ended up with this
THESE ARE BOTH SOOOOO CUTE!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I AM SCREAMING!!!

Would be bad if these two existed together though. Deffo wouldn't be a good look. Hyrule would definitely be in trouble. DRAMA ALERT!!

Rjeidjdkwibjfifjg9rgu for the sake of both of them hopefully it’s the Pittoo giving up his wings situation that happened 😅 Or heck, Dark Pit knows multiple Goddesses and Zelda is basically a wizard, who’s to say they didn’t just simply ✨magic✨ the baby into existence lmao. But yooo the hypothetical child being a shy yet gentle soul is absolutely precious! fhdjfjvkbk and omg dumpster Bow-Wow is 100% the family pet in this scenario
LOL it's like Kif's pregnancy in Futurama!

I can see the kid and Papa Pittoo having a relationship similar to Bambi and the Great Prince; a shy adorable kid and their stern and noble father. Kid becomes a badass at adulthood!

I love how all Pit-kids are required to inherit the cowlick lol

THESE ARE BOTH SOOOOO CUTE!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I AM SCREAMING!!!

Would be bad if these two existed together though. Deffo wouldn't be a good look. Hyrule would definitely be in trouble. DRAMA ALERT!!
The two kids came from the same place the Pithra twins came from. Everyone is confused and upset!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back