• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Lol Pit and Mythra are already in shock, then a second head pops out of the baby bag the stork is carrying! TWINS!
We're not gonna talk about how my internet was spazzing as I tried to heart this and probably spammed notifications knowing my luck LMAO
ANYWAYS, oh boy not the twins. I don't know if the world can handle two of them!

I posted for Samus and Sheik, sorry if Sam's post is subpar, I'm just trying to get into the groove for her qwq

We're not gonna talk about how my internet was spazzing as I tried to heart this and probably spammed notifications knowing my luck LMAO
ANYWAYS, oh boy not the twins. I don't know if the world can handle two of them!
You're good, I didn't get any spam.

Pit: But I'm only 135 years old! I'm not ready! 😭

I posted for Samus and Sheik, sorry if Sam's post is subpar, I'm just trying to get into the groove for her qwq
I understand. You're picking up where someone else left off. I expect a bit of adjusting and some initial awkwardness. 👍

You're good, I didn't get any spam.

Pit: But I'm only 135 years old! I'm not ready! 😭
Thank god it didn't lol

Dw Pit, Mythra is only like 500+ years old and isn't ready either LMAO

But now I go scurry off to make this silly doodle drawing a child and wings... I'm done for frfr. Two things I'm bad at

"USELESS! I want a refund!"
"Your highness, we can't do that, it's your child-"
"NONESENSE!"
Corrin will make a great parent someday lmfao

1) I can't believe I forgot about Revelation smh. Well, I think it's probably the best option for Corrin's past in the RP. Many would appreciate their persuasion skills, courage, and perseverance. After all, you're standing up to the people you hold dearest.

2 and 3) Oh, neat! I'm glad that Corrin's age and the no-children policy align here. Otherwise, that'd be kinda weird. Poor Azura, Niles, and anyone else they could have married (btw- arent Azura and Corrin ALSO related?)

4) Ah, I see. Either one is fine with me, I was just curious.

"Respectfully, your highnesses, f*ck you."
Oh, for sure lmao.

Yep, Corrin has to deal with "traitor" being written all over them just cause they didn't pick sides. Yes, Azura and Corrin are cousins. Again, another reason why I am against my Corrin marrying ANYONE. And I'm still on the fence about it though, I may still end up choosing F!Corrin because that's the one I chose in my playthrough.
Your post for Sheik is to die for! Literally- Tetra almost got squashed by her grandma XD
But I like the idea of OoT Zelda having been in Smash longer than any other Zelda, but many don't know that just because she's disguised as Sheik. Pretty neat stuff! TP Zelda and OoT Zelda must have been inseparable.

Thank god it didn't lol

Dw Pit, Mythra is only like 500+ years old and isn't ready either LMAO

But now I go scurry off to make this silly doodle drawing a child and wings... I'm done for frfr. Two things I'm bad at
Look out for Mr. Stork
That persevering chap
He'll come along and drop
A bundle in your lap
You may be poor or rich
It doesn't matter which
Millionaires, they get theirs
Like the butcher and the baker
So look out for Mr. Stork
And let me tell you, friend
Don't try to get away
He'll find you in the end
He'll spot you out in China or he'll fly to County Cork
So you better look out for Mr. Stork

Look out for Mr. Stork
He's got you on his list
And when he comes around
It's useless to resist
Remember those quintuplets and the woman in the shoe
Maybe he's got his eye on you

--"Look Out for Mister Stork," Dumbo

Both Pit and Mythra are not ready yet!

Your post for Sheik is to die for! Literally- Tetra almost got squashed by her grandma XD
But I like the idea of OoT Zelda having been in Smash longer than any other Zelda, but many don't know that just because she's disguised as Sheik. Pretty neat stuff! TP Zelda and OoT Zelda must have been inseparable.
I was on the fence about letting Sheik just collide with Tetra cuz I thought Tetra's reaction would be funny lol, but I realized that it wouldn't go along quite well with Sheik's level of agility and quick thinking that she had been trained to have, so I settled for Sheik almost falling on top of Tetra XD

Yep! It'll be quite the shocker when people realize she's been in Smash since Melee, and only briefly left for Brawl.
The two of them would teach each other a lot! Zelda would teach Sheik new game mechanics that she missed out on in Brawl, while Sheik would teach Zelda old techniques she used to do in the more competitive Smash game that is Melee. TP Zelda would also introduce Sheik to the newcomers from Brawl as well!

I was on the fence about letting Sheik just collide with Tetra cuz I thought Tetra's reaction would be funny lol, but I realized that it wouldn't go along quite well with Sheik's level of agility and quick thinking that she had been trained to have, so I settled for Sheik almost falling on top of Tetra XD

Yep! It'll be quite the shocker when people realize she's been in Smash since Melee, and only briefly left for Brawl.
The two of them would teach each other a lot! Zelda would teach Sheik new game mechanics that she missed out on in Brawl, while Sheik would teach Zelda old techniques she used to do in the more competitive Smash game that is Melee. TP Zelda would also introduce Sheik to the newcomers from Brawl as well!
I'm so excited to post for Tetra now lmao, she'll still be pissed. Also, the phrase "Is that one of those 'gun' things? Who would let a child use that?" made me create this UTTER masterpiece:
Screenshot 2023-09-10 113106.png

Also, seeing that pointy ears=Hylian (according to Sheik), I imagine Tetra staring up at Corrin and being like, "You're the weirdest-looking Hylian I've ever seen."
They got some POINTY ears!
Screenshot 2023-09-10 113515.png Screenshot 2023-09-10 113551.png

And poor Tetra is the noob of the Zeldas. She's got a lot to learn about Smash XD

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Ehehe I have done it! I'll pretty this up soon but I wanted to share sooner rather than later

But by the laws of the Xenoblade Universe let their child have wings in a not normal place!
pithrachild.png

Last edited:
I'm so excited to post for Tetra now lmao, she'll still be pissed. Also, the phrase "Is that one of those 'gun' things? Who would let a child use that?" made me create this UTTER masterpiece:

Also, seeing that pointy ears=Hylian (according to Sheik), I imagine Tetra staring up at Corrin and being like, "You're the weirdest-looking Hylian I've ever seen."

And poor Tetra is the noob of the Zeldas. She's got a lot to learn about Smash XD
I can see Tetra seeing the more realistically-proportioned LoZ characters and being like, "Why are your legs so long? It's so weird!" XD

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Ehehe I have done it! I'll pretty this up soon but I wanted to share sooner rather than later

But by the laws of the Xenoblade Universe let their child have wings in a not normal place!
pithrachild.png
Look at that bebe! D'awwww!

I had thought about giving the girl central heterochromia, with a gold ring around her pupils while the rest of her irises remained blue, but I didn't like how that ended up looking so I scrapped that. I love that you went two-tones with the hair too!

Lol I imagined Pikachu seeing this kid and his head wings, looking at all the crayon drawings of Punnett squares she's made for Pit and Mythra's hypothetical kids, looking at the kid's head wings again, and then just crumpling them all up and tossing them away. She gives up!

The big question is... can he fly??

Look at that bebe! D'awwww!

I had thought about giving the girl central heterochromia, with a gold ring around her pupils while the rest of her irises remained blue, but I didn't like how that ended up looking so I scrapped that. I love that you went two-tones with the hair too!

Lol I imagined Pikachu seeing this kid and his head wings, looking at all the crayon drawings of Punnett squares she's made for Pit and Mythra's hypothetical kids, looking at the kid's head wings again, and then just crumpling them all up and tossing them away. She gives up!

The big question is... can he fly??
I debated the heterochromia and ended up thinking it looked cute especially since I did the two-tone hair as well. Definitely took that inspiration from your design! Thought it'd be cute if they had opposite colors as well!

Even Mythra doesn't understand the head wings. She is very confused how it happened. It's funnier when you take into account in Xenoblade 2 High Entia don't exist and are from the Xenoblade 1 world. It should not have been a thing, but the world simply decided that their child would mimic the High Entia race aka me. I'm the world that decided this cuz it's funny to me

Depending on how big their wings grow, they possibly could even though Pit can't fly. Pure blood High Entians (ones with large wings) are capable of flight while the half breeds (ones with small wings) cannot fly since their wings don't usually grow big enough to support their weight. They may not be High Entian, but this logic probably applies still. Since I drew the wings smaller though, they might not be flying

"How... how did he get wings on his head?"

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AT ALL?!"

"Ah... yeah. I guess that would be the important question, huh?"

I like that we both thought about giving them heterochromia. Poor baby being unable to fly, though! Fortunately, I'm of the impression that Mythra and Pit would be a Mama Bear and a Papa Wolf respectively, and NOT tolerate any bullying or mockery toward the kid!

Shulk just looking at this kid knowing full and well what they look like, but he doesn't say anything at all

Now that I think on the heterochromia, I wish I had swapped the colors around cuz it hit me that in XC3 all the characters based around XC1 have their iris thing in the right eye, while all XC2 have the left so would be a small touch to have Mythra's on the left but heyo my brain didn't think that far ahead LMAO

Mythra would probably just loom over anyone who dared to bully her children, then again knowing their her kids, they probably punch a bully before she finds out

And now I'm in such a Xenoblade mood so let me spread some Xenoblade propaganda

Now that I have Dumbo on my mind, I can see one of the less friendly folks tugging on one of the kid's head wings and remarking how funny they look, and Mythra, without a word, gives them a very fierce smack on their hand. They're lucky that's all she does!

Little does Sheik know Tetra has little to no adult supervision XD

Picasso would be jealous fr fr- idk about you but I like how goofy Tetra looks here. It makes it exert more chaotic energy lmfao

Sheik: "They aren't a Hylian. This is Prince/ss Corrin, and they aren't descended from the goddess' chosen race, rather, they are descended from dragons."
Tetra: "Dragons..? You mean like Valoo from Dragon Roost Island?"
Corrin: "???"
It’s all good! Dhdjfehf if anything I really should have done more in my last zel post to help smooth out the process a little more 😅
No, no, it's okay! It may take me a couple of posts to get into the swing, don't stress about it ^^

I can see Tetra seeing the more realistically-proportioned LoZ characters and being like, "Why are your legs so long? It's so weird!" XD
Screenshot 2023-09-10 152202.png
Little does Sheik know Tetra has little to no adult supervision XD

Picasso would be jealous fr fr- idk about you but I like how goofy Tetra looks here. It makes it exert more chaotic energy lmfao

Sheik: "They aren't a Hylian. This is Prince/ss Corrin, and they aren't descended from the goddess' chosen race, rather, they are descended from dragons."
Tetra: "Dragons..? You mean like Valoo from Dragon Roost Island?"
Corrin: "???"

No, no, it's okay! It may take me a couple of posts to get into the swing, don't stress about it ^^
Lmao, the world is her oyster!

Thanks lol, I meant it to look terrible (kinda-)

Tetra would want Corrin to give her a ride, since they can actually fly for more than five minutes unlike certain winged people-

Lmao, the world is her oyster!

Thanks lol, I meant it to look terrible (kinda-)

Tetra would want Corrin to give her a ride, since they can actually fly for more than five minutes unlike certain winged people-
I love how short Tetra is, the little gremlin energy is high! And I like how you included BOTW Link...now I want to RP as him, since three Zeldas and a Link would be comical asf! Look at what you've done!

Your digital art looks goofy but in a good way! Since most of your drawings are for the memes it fits nicely! Besides, I've seen your traditional art and it looks great!

Lmao you didn't have to diss the Pits like that! One day they'll probably be able to fly all on their own...most likely... And until that time comes, Corrin can just give people rides everywhere in their dragon form!

I love how short Tetra is, the little gremlin energy is high! And I like how you included BOTW Link...now I want to RP as him, since three Zeldas and a Link would be comical asf! Look at what you've done!

Your digital art looks goofy but in a good way! Since most of your drawings are for the memes it fits nicely! Besides, I've seen your traditional art and it looks great!

Lmao you didn't have to diss the Pits like that! One day they'll probably be able to fly all on their own...most likely... And until that time comes, Corrin can just give people rides everywhere in their dragon form!
Thanks lol, and I'm here to be the devil on your shoulder. Do it. Four Hylians, four Timelines (since BOTW doesn't have a confirmed timeline), four very different personalities, all Triforce. I bet you won't, though. Yes, this is me egging you on.

Dragon Corrin, AKA your local transportation service!!

Thanks lol, and I'm here to be the devil on your shoulder. Do it. Four Hylians, four Timelines (since BOTW doesn't have a confirmed timeline), four very different personalities, all Triforce. I bet you won't, though. Yes, this is me egging you on.

Dragon Corrin, AKA your local transportation service!!
BET, I'll do it! I'll have to figure out how his speech should work (cause...you know...silent ahh hero), but YOU'RE WRONG! I'm up to the task, I'll take Link on! Besides, DP probably needs someone to back him up against the army of females although they'd still be very outnumbered. How outnumbered? Well, if Corrin ends up being female, then it'd be three and a half to one.

That's a blessing and a curse to those around them...when Corrin gets up to their mischief, they can't be cornered.

I just want y'all to know I think Grumpy inspired me too much with the silly fan kiddo. I'm doodling another one and I'm not gonna say for who but we're so back on the silly doodles rn

I just want y'all to know I think Grumpy inspired me too much with the silly fan kiddo. I'm doodling another one and I'm not gonna say for who but we're so back on the silly doodles rn
Fhskfhskf Fan Kids are such a cute concept, I’ll def be looking forward to the doodles!

Fhskfhskf Fan Kids are such a cute concept, I’ll def be looking forward to the doodles!
I love making silly lil fan kiddos except 95% of the time I make them they're designed as teenagers LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back