• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
They only got a small glimpse of her singing power. She will never reveal more
I just had a thought of Pit singing the chorus of Drifting Souls back to Mythra. And it's the only part of that song he knows, learning it from simply hearing Mythra sing it once.

I just had a thought of Pit singing the chorus of Drifting Souls back to Mythra. And it's the only part of that song he knows, learning it from simply hearing Mythra sing it once.
Mythra just stands there and stares

Zelda, Roxas, and Pittoo singing together would be adorable! I imagine her sounding sort of like Mairéad Carlin from Celtic Woman when she sings.
based on my quick listen Carlin’s voice fits pretty well! Duskfjdk and kinda sorta unrelated but I love how most of the other Zelda characters in the rp have been headcanoned with British/Irish accents meanwhile Zelda’s repping her standard US/Canadian accent and now I’m imagining her getting into all sorts of debates with the others on how to pronounce certain words and such lmao

Sephiroth simply talks through a song and lets his smooth voice do the work 😏

Whenever I listen to "Fly Me to the Moon," I like to listen to it at 1.25x speed. You should try it with this lol

Mythra just stands there and stares
I think, depending on the context in which he sings it, it can be incredibly wholesome. Or heartbreaking.

based on my quick listen Carlin’s voice fits pretty well! Duskfjdk and kinda sorta unrelated but I love how most of the other Zelda characters in the rp have been headcanoned with British/Irish accents meanwhile Zelda’s repping her standard US/Canadian accent and now I’m imagining her getting into all sorts of debates with the others on how to pronounce certain words and such lmao
Pit: Lady Palutena, please tell them "gyro" is pronounced "yee-roh!"

Palutena: Hmm, nope! I'm quite certain it's pronounced "jai-roh!"

Pit: Lady Palutenaaaaaa!

I've the headcanon that Irish and Scottish accents are prevalent in Wind Waker. My friend, inspired by this headcanon, recently streamed Wind Waker and read the dialogue in a Scottish accent. It made things pretty entertaining, especially when he did a Sean Connery impression for the King of Red Lions.

Speaking of posts actually, am I needed to do any? I think I’m okay unless it was my turn for Yoshi? Been a really jumbly week for me so I wouldn’t put it past me to miss something Dx

Speaking of posts actually, am I needed to do any? I think I’m okay unless it was my turn for Yoshi? Been a really jumbly week for me so I wouldn’t put it past me to miss something Dx
I'm due to make a T'ink/Pit post, and a Layton post. As for the Jungle group, I don't know if there's an established post order there. The only one who has responded to my latest post is Gears as Kirby.

Also Dark Pit: Attends Captain Falcon's Relationships 101 class (😆)
I couldn't resist making a reference to the Eros & Psyche myth: Eros/Cupid accidentally pierced himself with one of his arrows and fell in love with a mortal woman.

I think Dark Pit has enough of an ego to think he could get the girl if he actually wanted to. 😆 Though I can see a scenario where Zelda is mad at him and he's too stubborn to apologize, so he reluctantly shows up to the class. He immediately leaves when Captain Falcon tells him to just apologize to her!

Also Dark Pit: Attends Captain Falcon's Relationships 101 class (😆)
Somehow Joker was dragged to this class and he’s just sitting there like “why am I even here??? I’m the only one here in a meaningful relationship!”

I'm due to make a T'ink/Pit post, and a Layton post. As for the Jungle group, I don't know if there's an established post order there. The only one who has responded to my latest post is Gears as Kirby.
I will plan to do a Yoshi post soon, maybe tomorrow if I don’t end up going through with the plans I had irl

Update: Idk if I’ll actually get to Yoshi today since I am going to visit my brother today and I’m not sure how long I’ll be there and if being on the road for so long today will just make me not wanna write once I’m home. We will see though!

Somehow Joker was dragged to this class and he’s just sitting there like “why am I even here??? I’m the only one here in a meaningful relationship!”
And Joker wonders why people are taking a class on relationships taught by a guy who's never been in one lol

I pictured some of the shipping-obsessed fighters asking Byleth for help on making their charts because he's supposedly a man of logic. He just tells them none will work because these are people and beings from different worlds and timelines. They stopped asking Byleth for help.

And Joker wonders why people are taking a class on relationships taught by a guy who's never been in one lol
Captain Falcon: To that I say: Everyone experiences relationships. Platonic, romantic or other. It all social interactive skills and bevahiors. And it's something we all experience and observe from one another.I garuntee you even your teachers might not have experienced what they teach. They might even hate what they teach but are still good at teaching it to others. Not saying I'm qualified but don't count me out, young Jokester. I may not be as out of touch as most of you believe. 😏

(I really do like the idea of Cap fluctuating from being a himbo to a handsome professor lmao)

I pictured some of the shipping-obsessed fighters asking Byleth for help on making their charts because he's supposedly a man of logic. He just tells them none will work because these are people and beings from different worlds and timelines. They stopped asking Byleth for help.
Captain Falcon: To that I say: Everyone experiences relationships. Platonic, romantic or other. It all social interactive skills and bevahiors. And it's something we all experience and observe from one another.I garuntee you even your teachers might not have experienced what they teach. They might even hate what they teach but are still good at teaching it to others. Not saying I'm qualified but don't count me out, young Jokester. I may not be as out of touch as most of you believe. 😏

(I really do like the idea of Cap fluctuating from being a himbo to a handsome professor lmao)
Joker ends up being used as an example of what a good relationship is and that’s why he’s there

When Falcon calls Joker “Jokester” he just stares at him debating whether or not to correct him or let it slide

“Byleth do you think *insert name* and *insert name* will end up together? They spend so much time together and are so cute”

“They are literally from different worlds and never see each other outside of here. It isn’t plausible for them to be together”

When he spits these facts everyone stops coming to him

Chdkfjdofj when the other fighters go to Corrin and Robin for help pairing up other fighters the two of them instead focus on which pairs’ hypothetical child would have the best stats lol

Chdkfjdofj when the other fighters go to Corrin and Robin for help pairing up other fighters the two of them instead focus on which pairs’ hypothetical child would have the best stats lol
Pikachu brings out the Destiny Knots and Everstones!

Also, please let me know if the DP post is fine. I tried to leave it as vague as possible for Zelda. I can change things if need be.

image0.jpg

Pikachu brings out the Destiny Knots and Everstones!

Also, please let me know if the DP post is fine. I tried to leave it as vague as possible for Zelda. I can change things if need be.
Pittoo’s post is good with me! Once I’m done with Isabelle and Inkling’s next batch of posts I’ll get to work on Zelda’s response 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back