• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Now I have the funny thought of Falcon refusing to call Joker anything but “Young Jokester” even when he’s not in his phantom thief attire

I imagine some of the fighters are confused when he’s not all dressed up and are like “who are you???” And even after he tells them and says they can call him Ren when he’s like that, they still just call him Joker. His whole “secret” identity is non-existent in the Smash Realm. Luckily he doesn’t see it as too bad of a thing

I like the idea of the fighters having casual days where they're not all dressed up. In the old RP, Pokemon Trainer Red and Pit were good friends and I loved the thought of Pit having a matching Pokemon sleeveless top and shorts Red had gifted him, which he wore for pajamas. I can definitely see Samus wearing a pair of Pikachu slippers. Zelda wearing t-shirts for pajamas is a cute thought too. Maybe it's an Indigo-Go's band t-shirt? Or the rising new Hylian band in the Smash Realm, Smashing Pots! XD

I like the idea of the fighters having casual days where they're not all dressed up. In the old RP, Pokemon Trainer Red and Pit were good friends and I loved the thought of Pit having a matching Pokemon sleeveless top and shorts Red had gifted him, which he wore for pajamas. I can definitely see Samus wearing a pair of Pikachu slippers. Zelda wearing t-shirts for pajamas is a cute thought too. Maybe it's an Indigo-Go's band t-shirt? Or the rising new Hylian band in the Smash Realm, Smashing Pots! XD
Aw that’s so cute! Djskfjf I could totally imagine Zelda nabbing one of Samus’ or Peach’s shirts to “borrow” during a sleepover and it quickly becoming her fav pjs to lounge around in 😴

Over this weekend, I'll be sure to get posts out for Min Min and Agent 8!!

Corrin's a main protag- they're made to be likable lol
It'll be worth the wait, it's fine if you don't have a header for a while.
F!Corrin isn't really hard-to-get per say, it's moreso that I simply don't imagine her being the type of girl to sigh and blush over lyrics. Actions speak louder than words!

That song is so beautiful! I never had a true idea as to what OoT Zelda sounded like, but now you filled that void in my head with that gorgeous voice!

It's not Daisy's fault her voice is so...you know-

As for Samus and Lucas, they both seem accurate, although Lucas would probably sing the Freddie Freaker song if he felt comfortable enough! XD

Well- yeah, but sometimes main protags try really hard to be likeable and then they end up being annoying.
So F!Corrin is the type to find more tactful and intimate things more romantic? Gotcha.
1) Which path are they from? Because I know in the game you have to choose between two kingdoms, right? Idk I haven't played Fates in like 7 years.
2) How old are they? I don't see any age listed in the FE wiki.
3) Are they in any sort of relationship? I know M!Corrin x Azura is one of the OTPs of Fates, but idk
4) Did you decide what gender Corrin will be yet?

I know, it's very beautiful. I imagine Zelda isn't done with the lyrics yet, and she'll probably ask someone with music knowledge to help her out in the RP.

Don't make fun of Daisy qwq she's my favorite Mario princess!

"What's happenin', what's jammin', party till you drop! Dial and hear the action; what's hot and what's not!"

Corrin: Depends. Female? No. Male? Yes. Don't really know why I feel this way, just one of those odd headcanons I have about them. F!Corrin just comes across as, similarly to Tetra, not that into singing. M!Corrin would probably enjoy singing while playing piano, but mostly to himself.
I'm envisioning a duet between M!Corrin and OoT Zelda.
Seph just sings his theme song when he’s nearby or fighting yeah his own arrogance shows.
"Why do I hear boss music?"
That's cute! I'd like to imagine a little slumber party for someone's birthday, you know, the types you used to go to as a kid!

The idea of casual time got me thinking of how the Metaverse functions in the Smash Realm given that is what gives Joker his powers. Sure Arsene can just change his clothes and all to allow him to be “more casual”, but now I’m taking it upon myself to HC/plot it out so it can maybe come into play at some point >:3c

Chdkfjdofj when the other fighters go to Corrin and Robin for help pairing up other fighters the two of them instead focus on which pairs’ hypothetical child would have the best stats lol
Lmao M!Corrin is STILL trying to get over the fact that it's possible in FE Fates to fall in love with Lilith, a relative of his.

66e.jpg
That's a really cute idea!! Everyone has a chill lazy Sunday :3
Well- yeah, but sometimes main protags try really hard to be likeable and then they end up being annoying.
So F!Corrin is the type to find more tactful and intimate things more romantic? Gotcha.
1) Which path are they from? Because I know in the game you have to choose between two kingdoms, right? Idk I haven't played Fates in like 7 years.
2) How old are they? I don't see any age listed in the FE wiki.
3) Are they in any sort of relationship? I know M!Corrin x Azura is one of the OTPs of Fates, but idk
4) Did you decide what gender Corrin will be yet?
I know, it's very beautiful. I imagine Zelda isn't done with the lyrics yet, and she'll probably ask someone with music knowledge to help her out in the RP.

Don't make fun of Daisy qwq she's my favorite Mario princess!

"What's happenin', what's jammin', party till you drop! Dial and hear the action; what's hot and what's not!"

I'm envisioning a duet between M!Corrin and OoT Zelda.
That's true, lol. And yes, she is. Or at least, that's what I see her as.
1) I am going to stem Corrin from the Revelation path. You are right, there are two families that Corrin is from- Hoshido and Nohr. Birthright is the path where you fight alongside Hoshido, and Conquest is the one where you join sides with Nohr. Revelation is a unique path where Corrin remains neutral and instead decides to forge their own path, not letting their past bind them. They eventually convince the two warring nations to unite and back Corrin up against a common enemy. I won't say anything else because I already said a lot of spoilers in this one answer lmao

2) That's true. I believe the reason for this is that Corrin doesn't have an in-game confirmed age. The only thing truly set in stone is that Corrin is at least 15 years old. I assume it's just one of those things that is up to the player to decide. I personally want my Corrin to be 16-18 years old, around the same age as Zelda.

3) Remember about how I said that Corrin can fall in love with Lilith? Yeah, no, I'm not about that sweet home Alabama. I made it my goal to not have Corrin fall in love with ANY character. Not just because of some of the issues that arise with certain ships, though. Warfare is a dangerous thing that I imagine makes some people make hasty decisions out of fear that there won't be a tomorrow. It's no place for proper love to blossom. Besides, Corrin already had enough on their plate from having to reconcile with Hoshido and Nohr, so it just wasn't a good time to try and start a family. So Corrin in this RP will be a single pringle, just like in my playthrough.

4) It's not set in stone yet, but I'm leaning towards M!Corrin simply because more planning has been done for if he is indeed chosen. The only thing really discussed about F!Corrin that can't be done with M!Corrin is the boy-band scenario and how her joining the Bash Sisters would add another princess to the swarm around Dark Pit.

Ooh, that'd be nice! Piano and harp, that sounds like it'd be an amazing pair!
That's cute! I'd like to imagine a little slumber party for someone's birthday, you know, the types you used to go to as a kid!
Aw, yeah! I can see Tetra making a fortress out of pillows and blankets and not letting people in unless they know the extremely complicated password she made XD

Dark Pit and the princesses

I can see the princesses being like, "Try to pet him."

The idea of casual time got me thinking of how the Metaverse functions in the Smash Realm given that is what gives Joker his powers. Sure Arsene can just change his clothes and all to allow him to be “more casual”, but now I’m taking it upon myself to HC/plot it out so it can maybe come into play at some point >:3c
I spent my two hour car ride thinking over this and I think I have a basic idea

Basically, the Smash Realm is some combination of "the Real World" and "the Metaverse" for Joker. Because of this it allows him to exist as a Phantom Thief while keeping things normal for others, though I'd assume some areas are effected heavily by shifts in the general cognition of the Smash Realm, resulting in shadows existing, though not being widespread like they would be in Joker's own Metaverse. It being some extension of the Metaverse he has tied to, allows him to travel by the same MetaNav he usually would use as well

There are some loopholes in which he can shift appearances outside of Arsene's doing- one being a shift in the public's view of him (if they view him as a Phantom Thief, he's Joker. If they don't, he's Ren) or him not being seen as a threat (which in P5 applies to a Palace ruler so in this case could be Lunaris or any ruler of the Smash Realm in general). So theoretically, in peaceful times he'd probably fall into the second loophole, though I doubt the Hands would completely strip him of his powers so maybe not look at me providing non-useful info LMAO

How this could be useful information, I have yet to figure out, but I offer it anyways. TY for coming to this Ploegy ramble of silly Joker stuff. Here's a low quality Ren for reading all this
121ae79ba48b421f9a65877043f9c65d.jpg

Now I have the funny thought of Falcon refusing to call Joker anything but “Young Jokester” even when he’s not in his phantom thief attire
That's Cap channeling his dad energy when it comes to the younger Smash Bros. lol. And lowkey Young Jokester sounds like a name for a music producer. Watch Joker drop some Persona Type Beats 😈

I spent my two hour car ride thinking over this and I think I have a basic idea

Basically, the Smash Realm is some combination of "the Real World" and "the Metaverse" for Joker. Because of this it allows him to exist as a Phantom Thief while keeping things normal for others, though I'd assume some areas are effected heavily by shifts in the general cognition of the Smash Realm, resulting in shadows existing, though not being widespread like they would be in Joker's own Metaverse. It being some extension of the Metaverse he has tied to, allows him to travel by the same MetaNav he usually would use as well

There are some loopholes in which he can shift appearances outside of Arsene's doing- one being a shift in the public's view of him (if they view him as a Phantom Thief, he's Joker. If they don't, he's Ren) or him not being seen as a threat (which in P5 applies to a Palace ruler so in this case could be Lunaris or any ruler of the Smash Realm in general). So theoretically, in peaceful times he'd probably fall into the second loophole, though I doubt the Hands would completely strip him of his powers so maybe not look at me providing non-useful info LMAO

How this could be useful information, I have yet to figure out, but I offer it anyways. TY for coming to this Ploegy ramble of silly Joker stuff. Here's a low quality Ren for reading all this
121ae79ba48b421f9a65877043f9c65d.jpg
I found it pretty interesting, actually. I want y'all to take full advantage of the Smash Realm being a mish-mash of other worlds and I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

The shift in appearances depending on the views of other people reminded me of a headcanon I read in regards to Pit. In one of Palutena's Guidances, she explains that the forms she and Viridi, and even possibly Pit, take are forms that mortals can comprehend as their true forms would be too much for a mortal mind to handle. This headcanon was that the appearance Pit takes depends on the person looking at him: a good-aligned character sees a boy with wings while an evil person may see something far more disturbing. I think it's a pretty neat headcanon, even if it's not one I hold myself.

That's Cap channeling his dad energy when it comes to the younger Smash Bros. lol. And lowkey Young Jokester sounds like a name for a music producer. Watch Joker drop some Persona Type Beats 😈

Falcon at it again adopting another one of my characters as his son lol. Roxas, then Sora and now the Young Jokester

I found it pretty interesting, actually. I want y'all to take full advantage of the Smash Realm being a mish-mash of other worlds and I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

The shift in appearances depending on the views of other people reminded me of a headcanon I read in regards to Pit. In one of Palutena's Guidances, she explains that the forms she and Viridi, and even possibly Pit, take are forms that mortals can comprehend as their true forms would be too much for a mortal mind to handle. This headcanon was that the appearance Pit takes depends on the person looking at him: a good-aligned character sees a boy with wings while an evil person may see something far more disturbing. I think it's a pretty neat headcanon, even if it's not one I hold myself.
I had another thought on it that’s just a silly concept based off Joker’s reveal trailer. From his trailer, after he brings the Smash invite down, there’s some shadows shown and the shadows end up manifesting into some of the Smash Fighters meaning maybe they’re all just shadows to Joker and he’s choosing to ignore them because they aren’t threatening him. This concept doesn’t work well but it’s a funny one to think on

The whole true form thing reminds me of silly art I’ve seen of Joker and Palutena before but I cannot find it right now Dx

Oh geeze when I read, "The two of them look like they really get along," the Pokemon player in me immediately anticipated an egg joke. XD
They actually found a Chao egg. Turns out there was a Chao Garden close to the Lake Shore!

I had a pretty terrible thought a few day's back in regards to Impa's possible reaction to that pairing lol

Impa: Princess, you are almost of age. Have you put any thought into who your consort should be?

Zelda: Oh! Well... If I have to, I suppose I could ask Dark Pit, but I think just bringing up the topic would have him running...

Impa: Princess Zelda... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

Zelda: Politically, it'd be a good move! He's of divine blood, being an angel, and he is the officer of a goddess's army so he has prestige. With his experience in battle and leading soldiers, I believe we'll have little to worry about should Hyrule be attacked. I doubt Lady Viridi will ever consider an alliance with Hyrule, but Lady Palutena might, and having her favor and Skyworld as allies would be a great boon to us. Our children are likely to be very strong as well. And this way, Impa, I would be marrying a friend, not a stranger. It's worth a try!

Later

Dark Pit: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

Zelda: So... Is that a no?

Impa: *throws holy water into Pittoo's face* BEGONE, DEVIL!!

Zelda: IMPA!!

Ploegy Ploegy

I did it. I drew a Pithra kid.

PithraKidlol.png

I don't normally draw small children, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

I thought about giving her Pit's nose, but I wanted to give off the impression that she resembles Mythra more as an adult. She has his ears instead. I tried to imagine what Mythra might have looked like if she had been a 3-4 year old child. I also used Glimmer as a reference; I like how her hair has two tones. I tried to give her the upturned bangs that Pyra, Mythra, and Glimmer all have while still having Pit's influence.

I can see Pit having a lot of anxiety over whether or not the kid inherited his disability. He won't know until she molts and gets her adult feathers.

I bet she already knows how to use her cute looks to get what she wants lol

Lmao M!Corrin is STILL trying to get over the fact that it's possible in FE Fates to fall in love with Lilith, a relative of his.

66e.jpg

That's a really cute idea!! Everyone has a chill lazy Sunday :3

That's true, lol. And yes, she is. Or at least, that's what I see her as.
1) I am going to stem Corrin from the Revelation path. You are right, there are two families that Corrin is from- Hoshido and Nohr. Birthright is the path where you fight alongside Hoshido, and Conquest is the one where you join sides with Nohr. Revelation is a unique path where Corrin remains neutral and instead decides to forge their own path, not letting their past bind them. They eventually convince the two warring nations to unite and back Corrin up against a common enemy. I won't say anything else because I already said a lot of spoilers in this one answer lmao

2) That's true. I believe the reason for this is that Corrin doesn't have an in-game confirmed age. The only thing truly set in stone is that Corrin is at least 15 years old. I assume it's just one of those things that is up to the player to decide. I personally want my Corrin to be 16-18 years old, around the same age as Zelda.

3) Remember about how I said that Corrin can fall in love with Lilith? Yeah, no, I'm not about that sweet home Alabama. I made it my goal to not have Corrin fall in love with ANY character. Not just because of some of the issues that arise with certain ships, though. Warfare is a dangerous thing that I imagine makes some people make hasty decisions out of fear that there won't be a tomorrow. It's no place for proper love to blossom. Besides, Corrin already had enough on their plate from having to reconcile with Hoshido and Nohr, so it just wasn't a good time to try and start a family. So Corrin in this RP will be a single pringle, just like in my playthrough.

4) It's not set in stone yet, but I'm leaning towards M!Corrin simply because more planning has been done for if he is indeed chosen. The only thing really discussed about F!Corrin that can't be done with M!Corrin is the boy-band scenario and how her joining the Bash Sisters would add another princess to the swarm around Dark Pit.

Ooh, that'd be nice! Piano and harp, that sounds like it'd be an amazing pair!

Aw, yeah! I can see Tetra making a fortress out of pillows and blankets and not letting people in unless they know the extremely complicated password she made XD
"USELESS! I want a refund!"
"Your highness, we can't do that, it's your child-"
"NONESENSE!"
Corrin will make a great parent someday lmfao

1) I can't believe I forgot about Revelation smh. Well, I think it's probably the best option for Corrin's past in the RP. Many would appreciate their persuasion skills, courage, and perseverance. After all, you're standing up to the people you hold dearest.

2 and 3) Oh, neat! I'm glad that Corrin's age and the no-children policy align here. Otherwise, that'd be kinda weird. Poor Azura, Niles, and anyone else they could have married (btw- arent Azura and Corrin ALSO related?)

4) Ah, I see. Either one is fine with me, I was just curious.
Dark Pit and the princesses

I can see the princesses being like, "Try to pet him."

"Respectfully, your highnesses, f*ck you."

I thought about giving her Pit's nose, but I wanted to give off the impression that she resembles Mythra more as an adult. She has his ears instead. I tried to imagine what Mythra might have looked like if she had been a 3-4 year old child. I also used Glimmer as a reference; I like how her hair has two tones. I tried to give her the upturned bangs that Pyra, Mythra, and Glimmer all have while still having Pit's influence.

I can see Pit having a lot of anxiety over whether or not the kid inherited his disability. He won't know until she molts and gets her adult feathers.

I bet she already knows how to use her cute looks to get what she wants lol
Now I have my own silly kid concept in my head. Maybe I’ll try my hand at a doodle after I write Yoshi’s post and I do some stuff other people are bugging me to do since I didn’t do it when they wanted (aka in the middle of the night for me)

Now I have my own silly kid concept in my head. Maybe I’ll try my hand at a doodle after I write Yoshi’s post and I do some stuff other people are bugging me to do since I didn’t do it when they wanted (aka in the middle of the night for me)
Lol Pit and Mythra are already in shock, then a second head pops out of the baby bag the stork is carrying! TWINS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back