• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Random cute scenario my brain thought up this morning:
Sora decides he wants to confess his feelings (to who idk) so he decides he gonna sing Simple and Clean to them. He’s practicing alone, but Roxas overhears him and ends up watching him until Sora finally notices and gets embarrassed. Roxas is very blunt and says his singing isn’t all that great to which Sora says “like you could do better!” Roxas isn’t going to step down from a clear challenge so to prove Sora wrong he begins to sing. Unfortunately for him his voice carries well, sounds nice and he’s singing something with romantic implications which causes a group of the girls to come to listen. They’re in awe and smiling, especially Zelda because she’s probably never seen this side of him. Maybe even the comment “aw look the little baby is growing up” is thrown around. Either way Roxas hears them and instantly stops and is so flustered he can’t speak. Sora’s smiling like an idiot saying “aw they loved it!” but Roxas just glares at him before running off to try and hide. He’ll never recover from this embarrassment

I thought Sora sang pretty well in KH2, but maybe it’s not something he does often so his singing skills aren’t as great as they can potentially be? I still like the idea of Roxas being more musically inclined than Sora; I have the same HC regarding the Pits.

If Roxas and Pittoo were to sing together, I think they’d break hearts!

Honestly I found Sora's singing fine as well and his little laugh when he's singing in KH2.. ah it melts my heart. he's so fricken adorable, but find it to be more of a cute kind of singing, which honestly is fitting for Sora. Roxas is a lil meanie about it because he knows he's better

The world isn't ready to face Roxas and Pittoo singing together. Too many would start swooning

Cute! Zelda would absolutely adore the music, if not want to grab her harp and join in, Daisy would probably ask for an encore, and I think even Samus would crack a smile!

Sora singing

vs

Roxas singing

Aww, I pictured Zelda being very upset (Maybe Ganondorf said something incredibly cruel) so Roxas and Pittoo decide to sing to her to make her feel better.

This happens after Sora tells Dark Pit that he looks like an Elvis fan. He sings, “Are You Lonesome Tonight.”

I’m of the impression that both Pits typically only sing around those they are comfortable with, and only in short bursts. Pit has said something along the lines of being too shy to perform, or having stage fright.

I also imagine Toon Link being a decent singer. He can hold a tune, at least.

Last edited:
Captain Falcon, Mythra, and Pit watching Big Idea cartoons together is both funny and wholesome! When I imagined Captain Falcon and Pit watching cartoons together, though, I immediately pictured them watching SWAT Kats.

Hopefully the Corrins have enough sense to not attempt to steal Dark Pit's laurel crown!
Oh, they'll try! XD
Fhskdhfidbj all of the Corrins’ thievery puts the actual Phantom Thief to shame!
Nah, Corrin isn't really a thief of any kind, just made that little comic because of Forevermore Forevermore and her comment on dragon hoards.
Joker probably is the one who's accused as soon as things go missing so he doesn't even try LMAO. Though to prove a point that he is the SUPERIOR thief, he probably steals the stolen items from the Corrins and puts them back where they belong without being caught

While he doesn't pickpocket from his friends, when they're raiding Lunaris' citadel, his pockets are lined with anything he can get his grubby lil hands on. Everyone is amazed at how deep his pockets are LMAO it is truly unfair how great men's pockets are
Aghghgh noooooo, their hoard is no more!
Aww, that's cute!!
And I would love to see them bonding over Eight's mem cakes, that'd be so wholesome qwq
Agent 8: *silently hands Corrin a sneaker mem cake*
Corrin: "What's the meaning behind this?"
8: "It's fresh."
View attachment 1113041
It's still a WIP, but it's getting there!
It looks great so far! Keep it up!!
Random cute scenario my brain thought up this morning:
Sora decides he wants to confess his feelings (to who idk) so he decides he gonna sing Simple and Clean to them. He’s practicing alone, but Roxas overhears him and ends up watching him until Sora finally notices and gets embarrassed. Roxas is very blunt and says his singing isn’t all that great to which Sora says “like you could do better!” Roxas isn’t going to step down from a clear challenge so to prove Sora wrong he begins to sing. Unfortunately for him his voice carries well, sounds nice and he’s singing something with romantic implications which causes a group of the girls to come to listen. They’re in awe and smiling, especially Zelda because she’s probably never seen this side of him. Maybe even the comment “aw look the little baby is growing up” is thrown around. Either way Roxas hears them and instantly stops and is so flustered he can’t speak. Sora’s smiling like an idiot saying “aw they loved it!” but Roxas just glares at him before running off to try and hide. He’ll never recover from this embarrassment
Tetra would probably secretly like it (but act like she doesn't.) Idk about F!Corrin, she's not really one to swoon over people like that, but Min Min would definitely enjoy it, considering one of her best friends, Ribbon Girl, is a pop star/idol in her world.

In terms of actually wanting to sing, Sora and Yoshi probably are my characters who would be the first to jump on board and not care if they sound good or not. They're just having fun! On the other end, Shulk probably isn't all too great at singing and he does not dare sing. The most that comes from him is humming. Surprisingly Byleth can sing, though he doesn't do it unless he's forced to help with the choir classes at the Monastery. Even when he sings it is very soft, but oddly comforting

Vhxkdkv I’ll hop onto the singing headcanon train 🚂

Inkling: She wouldnt see herself as someone particularly amazing nor downright awful at singing but she’d definitely be the sort to enjoy singing in social situations like Karaoke, singing along to concerts, and other stuff where the actual quality of voice doesn’t particularly matter compared to the overall experience had with others. But with her being so wrapped in Agent business she probably doesn’t have as much time to do that sort of stuff anymore. During breaks between missions however, one might find her humming a certain heavenly melody.

Zelda: I’d imagine that she might have had some singing training alongside her other studies, so she’d be pretty decent at it. Enough so that she probably wouldn’t get too embarrassed or shy if someone asked her to sing something.

Isabelle: Isabelle canonically can sing and considering all the times I’ve forced her to change my Island Tune, does it quite a lot for work. Someone get that poor girl some throat medicine since all that singing definitely can’t be good for her 😅

Pichu: He’s alright considering just how young he is, but Pichu gets frustrated when trying to sing classic Pikachu songs since he hasn’t evolved yet to say the “Ka” syllable in any of the songs.

Last edited:
I don't particularly think Pyra or Mythra like to sing, Pyra might do it for short times to soothe someone, but beyond that not much else. They probably have nice voices though and I did have Mythra sing in the rp already so lol But I do think the end credits/post credits scene song is one that would be sang by them

Better than any holy gospel :D
Nah, Corrin isn't really a thief of any kind, just made that little comic because of Forevermore Forevermore and her comment on dragon hoards.

Aghghgh noooooo, their hoard is no more!

Agent 8: *silently hands Corrin a sneaker mem cake*
Corrin: "What's the meaning behind this?"
8: "It's fresh."
<3 I love Corrin too much already, and they aren't even in the roster yet!! qwq
It looks great so far! Keep it up!!
Thanks!! It might take a while, so I might just end up writing posts without the headers for a while until they're done.
Tetra would probably secretly like it (but act like she doesn't.) Idk about F!Corrin, she's not really one to swoon over people like that, but Min Min would definitely enjoy it, considering one of her best friends, Ribbon Girl, is a pop star/idol in her world.
Lmao Tetra's acting hard-to-get while Corrin actually IS hard-to-get XD

Hopping onto the vocalizing bandwagon as well:
Sheik probably wouldn't sing, as Zelda altering her voice unwaveringly is already putting a strain on her vocal cords! But I imagine Zelda being a wonderful singer otherwise, and one of her hobbies being writing original melodies.
In fact, I headcanon Sheik's Theme to be written by Zelda, the lyrics being based on her experiences secretly helping Link, while being hidden in plain sight.

Daisy just doesn't have the type of voice to sing...but she'd definitely hum some tunes! Or sing in a holy choir-

Samus probably wouldn't sing too often, but I imagine her voice being very beautiful.

Lucas, yet again, probably wouldn't sing, unless it's a lullaby by his mom Hinawa.

Last edited:
Over this weekend, I'll be sure to get posts out for Min Min and Agent 8!!

<3 I love Corrin too much already, and they aren't even in the roster yet!! qwq
Thanks!! It might take a while, so I might just end up writing posts without the headers for a while until they're done.
Lmao Tetra's acting hard-to-get while Corrin actually IS hard-to-get XD
Corrin's a main protag- they're made to be likable lol
It'll be worth the wait, it's fine if you don't have a header for a while.
F!Corrin isn't really hard-to-get per say, it's moreso that I simply don't imagine her being the type of girl to sigh and blush over lyrics. Actions speak louder than words!
Hopping onto the vocalizing bandwagon as well:
Sheik probably wouldn't sing, as Zelda altering her voice unwaveringly is already putting a strain on her vocal cords! But I imagine Zelda being a wonderful singer otherwise, and one of her hobbies being writing original melodies.
In fact, I headcanon Sheik's Theme to be written by Zelda, the lyrics being based on her experiences secretly helping Link, while being hidden in plain sight.

Daisy just doesn't have the type of voice to sing...but she'd definitely hum some tunes! Or sing in a holy choir-

Samus probably wouldn't sing too often, but I imagine her voice being very beautiful.

Lucas, yet again, probably wouldn't sing, unless it's a lullaby by his mom Hinawa.

That song is so beautiful! I never had a true idea as to what OoT Zelda sounded like, but now you filled that void in my head with that gorgeous voice!

It's not Daisy's fault her voice is so...you know-

As for Samus and Lucas, they both seem accurate, although Lucas would probably sing the Freddie Freaker song if he felt comfortable enough! XD

I feel like I must oblige...would my characters sing? Yes or no?

Tetra: No. Just isn't her thing.

Min Min: Yes. She wouldn't bust out vocal cords that would make you cry tears of joy, but she can probably sing decently, although I've mentioned before that she'd probably be more into dancing.

Little Mac: No. Unless it's "Eye of the Tiger" in the locker room shower, then absolutely not.

Agent 8: Yes. Probably just a few songs here and there from the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook, but he'd only do it in front of someone he felt comfortable with, and if the person was singing along as well.

Corrin: Depends. Female? No. Male? Yes. Don't really know why I feel this way, just one of those odd headcanons I have about them. F!Corrin just comes across as, similarly to Tetra, not that into singing. M!Corrin would probably enjoy singing while playing piano, but mostly to himself.

Zelda: I’d imagine that she might have had some singing training alongside her other studies, so she’d be pretty decent at it. Enough so that she probably wouldn’t get too embarrassed or shy if someone asked her to sing something.
Zelda, Roxas, and Pittoo singing together would be adorable! I imagine her sounding sort of like Mairéad Carlin from Celtic Woman when she sings.

I don't particularly think Pyra or Mythra like to sing, Pyra might do it for short times to soothe someone, but beyond that not much else. They probably have nice voices though and I did have Mythra sing in the rp already so lol But I do think the end credits/post credits scene song is one that would be sang by them

I recall looking up Pyra/Mythra's VA some time ago but wasn't able to find much on her. The closest equivalent to a singing voice I can think of is Laura Bailey, which is kind of funny because she voices Lucina in SSB.

Seph just sings his theme song when he’s nearby or fighting yeah his own arrogance shows.

I recall looking up Pyra/Mythra's VA some time ago but wasn't able to find much on her.
Might be cuz her whole name thing is weird. Like looking up just Skye Bennett doesn't get much iirc. But doing a lil digging myself cuz I was pretty sure she was a musician of some sort, I offer actual music from her spoiler: she can sing

Might be cuz her whole name thing is weird. Like looking up just Skye Bennett doesn't get much iirc. But doing a lil digging myself cuz I was pretty sure she was a musician of some sort, I offer actual music from her spoiler: she can sing

Wow! If Mythra had sung that while Light, Wind & Fire were trying to call Lapras, T'ink and Pit would've been in greater shock! XD I can see them with HOT DAYUM!! expressions on their faces!

Wow! If Mythra had sung that while Light, Wind & Fire were trying to call Lapras, T'ink and Pit would've been in greater shock! XD I can see them with HOT DAYUM!! expressions on their faces!
They only got a small glimpse of her singing power. She will never reveal more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back