• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
To continue on this train of thought: if Christianity exists in the KI canon, and walking-talking vegetables also exist in KI canon… does this mean VeggieTales exists in KI?? 🤣
The most AMBITIOUS crossover EVER. Of all time. 😤
FC9pIZCWYAIMvWl.jpg:large

To continue on this train of thought: if Christianity exists in the KI canon, and walking-talking vegetables also exist in KI canon… does this mean VeggieTales exists in KI?? 🤣
VeggieTales is now Pit’s favorite show. I declare it canon lol /j

Lol I have yet to decide which version of Corrin to use, but it would be pretty funny to have the feisty F!Corrin join the group in her armor, with her dragon aspects and Yato, only to reveal that she is also a pretty princess lmfao

At least they're passionate...? XD

Ooooh, nice tunes! They fit perfectly ^^

*gasp* CUSTOM HEADERS?! I can't wait to see em plus any other art you'll make!

Anyways, Min would walk them around like they're dogs she just trained to do tricks.
I need to draw Corrin. Remind me!!!!!
Speaking of Corrin! This is the perfect opportunity for the Zeldas to conduct some research on wings! XD

And yeah! I'm working on Daisy rn!

"Go on, do the worm! Good boy, here's a treat!"

Also, I'm gonna try and get a post up for the Military Base either tonight or tomorrow before moving back to the Swamp

Pit is gonna try to get Mythra to watch VeggieTales and she just nopes the fuck out of there

I need to draw Corrin. Remind me!!!!!
Speaking of Corrin! This is the perfect opportunity for the Zeldas to conduct some research on wings! XD

And yeah! I'm working on Daisy rn!

"Go on, do the worm! Good boy, here's a treat!"
I'll try lol
Oh yeah, true! Although Corrin with their wings out looks a bit...menacing...
7c6b693b82544a169337fd84965601af.png

Anyways, Min's treats would probably be...ramen. Or if you're lucky, a fortune cookie.

Pit is gonna try to get Mythra to watch VeggieTales and she just nopes the fuck out of there
Somehow she ends up watching it anyway and is like, "Wait... this is actually GOOD! What the hell??"

Pit: Ever notice how there's no eggplants in VeggieTales?

Mythra: Yeah?

Pit: That's because eggplants are not vegetables of God!

I don't think Mythra would admit that she enjoyed VeggieTales, but then she accidentally sings the Bellybutton Song and someone overhears!

I'll try lol
Oh yeah, true! Although Corrin with their wings out looks a bit...menacing...
7c6b693b82544a169337fd84965601af.png

Anyways, Min's treats would probably be...ramen. Or if you're lucky, a fortune cookie.
*sobs* wHY MUST CORRIN BE SO SHARP AND SPIKY, Zelds is gonna have to tread carefully if she wants to get that new chapter for her book on wing anatomy.
Also, for some reason I can imagine Corrin having a bunch of shiny things in their pockets. You know how dragons like to hoard things? I imagine them having that sort of magpie behavior and collecting anything that sparkles that's lying around on the ground XD

And as for Min Min's treats, it's still better than Palutena's cooking!

*sobs* wHY MUST CORRIN BE SO SHARP AND SPIKY, Zelds is gonna have to tread carefully if she wants to get that new chapter for her book on wing anatomy.
Also, for some reason I can imagine Corrin having a bunch of shiny things in their pockets. You know how dragons like to hoard things? I imagine them having that sort of magpie behavior and collecting anything that sparkles that's lying around on the ground XD

And as for Min Min's treats, it's still better than Palutena's cooking!
It's just the dragon in them, okay? They didn't ask to be so sharp qwq
And I suck ass at drawing digitally, but that little idea there made me do this:
Screenshot 2023-09-07 173508.png

Cute pfp btw
Ty! Figured a new Joker and Ann would be cute

Somehow she ends up watching it anyway and is like, "Wait... this is actually GOOD! What the hell??"

Pit: Ever notice how there's no eggplants in VeggieTales?

Mythra: Yeah?

Pit: That's because eggplants are not vegetables of God!

I don't think Mythra would admit that she enjoyed VeggieTales, but then she accidentally sings the Bellybutton Song and someone overhears!
Mythra would never admit it if she did like it frfr

It's just the dragon in them, okay? They didn't ask to be so sharp qwq
And I suck ass at drawing digitally, but that little idea there made me do this:
Well, at least learning the anatomy of dragon wings will be interesting enough XD

and OH MY GAH! That doodle is so cute! ALSO IS THAT A MEM CAKE THAT MALE CORRIN IS HOLDING??

Well, at least learning the anatomy of dragon wings will be interesting enough XD

and OH MY GAH! That doodle is so cute! ALSO IS THAT A MEM CAKE THAT MALE CORRIN IS HOLDING??
Tetra will just bandage the other two Zeldas up while giving them an "I told you so" look while Corrin is apologizing profusely in the background lmao
Screenshot 2023-09-07 175002.png
AND YOU ACTUALLY SAW THE MEM CAKE? I just put that there among the other tiny easter eggs of the Triforce and Peach's crown cuz I couldn't think of anything else lol

Tetra will just bandage the other two Zeldas up while giving them an "I told you so" look while Corrin is apologizing profusely in the background lmao
View attachment 1112922
AND YOU ACTUALLY SAW THE MEM CAKE? I just put that there among the other tiny easter eggs of the Triforce and Peach's crown cuz I couldn't think of anything else lol
That's canon. If Corrin ends up joining the Bash Sisters (+DP), I need that scene to happen ghghgh
And yea, I did! I tend to look at details too much...don't know if that's good or bad. Either way, the reference to Agent 8 is cute, although he might go dragon hunting for his mem cake back! XD

That's canon. If Corrin ends up joining the Bash Sisters (+DP), I need that scene to happen ghghgh
And yea, I did! I tend to look at details too much...don't know if that's good or bad. Either way, the reference to Agent 8 is cute, although he might go dragon hunting for his mem cake back! XD
It is typical of Corrin to worry too much if someone close to them is injured. Probably will happen lol
Lmao, he'd either go sicko mode to get his little eraser toy back, or just silently gift Corrin more of them. I mean, there's like 80 mem cakes in total. Ooh! And since Corrin enjoys prose and philosophy, Agent 8 could explain the poems and memories behind each little collectable to them.

Last edited:
Kinda random but I like to think that Captain Falcon watches 3-2-1 Penguins! with Pit lol (while also buy him any and all the VeggieTales episodes on VHS/CD (cause VeggieTales is better when watching it on home console 😤 )

Captain Falcon, Mythra, and Pit watching Big Idea cartoons together is both funny and wholesome! When I imagined Captain Falcon and Pit watching cartoons together, though, I immediately pictured them watching SWAT Kats.

Hopefully the Corrins have enough sense to not attempt to steal Dark Pit's laurel crown!

Fhskdhfidbj all of the Corrins’ thievery puts the actual Phantom Thief to shame!
Joker probably is the one who's accused as soon as things go missing so he doesn't even try LMAO. Though to prove a point that he is the SUPERIOR thief, he probably steals the stolen items from the Corrins and puts them back where they belong without being caught

While he doesn't pickpocket from his friends, when they're raiding Lunaris' citadel, his pockets are lined with anything he can get his grubby lil hands on. Everyone is amazed at how deep his pockets are LMAO it is truly unfair how great men's pockets are

Joker probably is the one who's accused as soon as things go missing so he doesn't even try LMAO. Though to prove a point that he is the SUPERIOR thief, he probably steals the stolen items from the Corrins and puts them back where they belong without being caught

While he doesn't pickpocket from his friends, when they're raiding Lunaris' citadel, his pockets are lined with anything he can get his grubby lil hands on. Everyone is amazed at how deep his pockets are LMAO it is truly unfair how great men's pockets are
I just pictured it being like Disney's Robin Hood where he even steals Lunaris's cloak, mask, and doublet while he was wearing them!

Lunaris: *in his long pajamas* Ahem... I've been robbed.

Shiri: Of course you've been robbed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back