• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So after my cousin begged me to play fire emblem fates for about a month I finally caved and borrowed her copy to play.
Not even an hour in and my brain is screaming at me to add this goofy goober right here:
fREAKING CORRIN, THE PART- DRAGON, ANIME- SWORDFIGHTING, WATER-SPEWING PRINCE/SS
Cuz you can never have too much royalty. Or anime for that matter...

You make Joker more and more wholesome every time he's brought up. I've never played a Persona game, but through this RP the guy's endeared to me. 💕

Maybe her cooking for Pit has given her so much practice that she's improving? It'd be horrible if there's a brick joke of Pit eating Mythra's cooking without complaint or ill affect, and then later, during the most inconvenient time possible, he suddenly has horrible stomach pains and has to flee the scene to "release the demons," so to say!
That makes me happy to hear ^^ I may paint him out to be a little more wholesome than he actually is be but he still is a kindhearted individual who does do a lot of things in order to help others. He shouldn’t want to help people after helping was what got him into the situation he’s in but a lot of his beliefs circle around doing that and during his initial persona awakening Arsene even questions if he made the right decision then and if the player has him pick the negative response (and ignore the games warning), the game ends right there and he is killed literally like 30 mins in. So yeah the desire to help people may be an important trait to Joker. He is either completely dorky and kind or a sassy, cocky lil shithead

Omg that would be so funny. Mythra has come to believe he can stand her cooking only for something like that to happen at the worst possible time

Also since I mentioned this cutscene yesterday I actually went and found it

Pit didn’t say grace that time. That’s why he got ill! All the other times Mythra has fed him, he’d say grace and bless the food! XD

In the previous discussion about the Zeldas learning about the timelines, I think it can lead to a very sweet scene of T’ink reassuring the Zeldas that they cannot hold onto guilt, and that the people found a way to move on and rebuild. There is still love, happiness, and hope in the future. Since the theme of Wind Waker is letting go of the past and moving on, it would fit.
True, although it would take a lot for OoT Zelda to forgive herself and allow herself to break free from the past and the weight she carries on her shoulders.
So after my cousin begged me to play fire emblem fates for about a month I finally caved and borrowed her copy to play.
Not even an hour in and my brain is screaming at me to add this goofy goober right here:
fREAKING CORRIN, THE PART- DRAGON, ANIME- SWORDFIGHTING, WATER-SPEWING PRINCE/SS
Cuz you can never have too much royalty. Or anime for that matter...
Oooh, Corrin! It’s been forever since I’ve even thought of FE Fates itself but I like to play him/her in Smash Bros. Lmao add them to the army of royals we already have in the RP.

On another note, I can imagine Corrin and my characters getting along, especially OoT Zelda. I can imagine them bonding over music (since Corrin likes to play piano) as well as the struggles they both have in their lives.

Would he say grace if he’s from ancient greece though? The mythology of Kid Icarus is strange.
It’s a joke, and Kid Icarus is as accurate to Greek culture and mythology as Disney’s Hercules is.

He’s shown to pray in SSB so why can’t he say grace?

Joker just watching Pit eat Mythra's cooking with no problems whatsoever and he's standing there like "wtf I almost die every time I taste test it"

True, although it would take a lot for OoT Zelda to forgive herself and allow herself to break free from the past and the weight she carries on her shoulders.

Oooh, Corrin! It’s been forever since I’ve even thought of FE Fates itself but I like to play him/her in Smash Bros. Lmao add them to the army of royals we already have in the RP.

On another note, I can imagine Corrin and my characters getting along, especially OoT Zelda. I can imagine them bonding over music (since Corrin likes to play piano) as well as the struggles they both have in their lives.
Dgsjfhd aww that’s so cute! omg imagine all of the musically inclined fighters getting together to hold a big ol concert 🎼 🎶 🎵

So far, the game is actually pretty good, although I must warn you there is a very dating-sim like, romancy side to Fates, but it's not too important to the RPG side of the game (beisdes, I think most FE games have some sort of romance going on in them) either way, I recommend it if you haven't played it.

Totally! I don't exactly know which version of Corrin to use yet, this decision (unlike Agent 8) actually determines some aspects about the character aside from physical stuff. According to the FE wiki, F!Corrin is more peppy and fierce while M!Corrin is more gentle and sweet.

I can definitely see both versions of Corrin enjoying Zelda's company. F!Corrin and Princess Daisy would be instant friends because of their spunky, energetic attitudes IMO, while M!Corrin would probably get along best with the more timid Lucas.

Dgsjfhd aww that’s so cute! omg imagine all of the musically inclined fighters getting together to hold a big ol concert 🎼 🎶 🎵
<3
That would be so much fun! I would love to see that oh my god-
So far, the game is actually pretty good, although I must warn you there is a very dating-sim like, romancy side to Fates, but it's not too important to the RPG side of the game (beisdes, I think most FE games have some sort of romance going on in them) either way, I recommend it if you haven't played it.

Totally! I don't exactly know which version of Corrin to use yet, this decision (unlike Agent 8) actually determines some aspects about the character aside from physical stuff. According to the FE wiki, F!Corrin is more peppy and fierce while M!Corrin is more gentle and sweet.

I can definitely see both versions of Corrin enjoying Zelda's company. F!Corrin and Princess Daisy would be instant friends because of their spunky, energetic attitudes IMO, while M!Corrin would probably get along best with the more timid Lucas.
I've watched playthroughs, but I haven't played the game myself. I am aware of the romance aspect of Fates, but I've played plenty of dating sims in my life so I'm more than chill with it XD

I love the differences between each version of Corrin! I can't choose which one you should add TwT

I can definitely see that! Daisy and Female Corrin would be girlbossing together while Male Corrin would patiently listen to Lucas vent about his trauma-filled existence QwQ <3

Me realizing none of my characters canonically play an instrument :(

But I did mention forever ago that since Sora's not a great singer, and Roxas does have a singer as his VA, Roxas does have a nice singing voice ehehe AND there is one "dance" in P5D where Joker is shown playing a guitar. SO I will bypass the canon with this lmao I must go dig up the Joker thing now

Neither do mine but I still like to think Captain Falcon can play a mean ax🎸
d168v02-c8b27216-00f9-4f7d-b0de-4f41f986bed3.png

AND there is one "dance" in P5D where Joker is shown playing a guitar. SO I will bypass the canon with this lmao I must go dig up the Joker thing now
What boys think makes a cool music video but also guitar Joker lol

I know it’s technically not the same Pichu but since Ukelele Pichu is a thing I’m gonna say that Ultimate Pichu can also play the Ukelele as well. Meanwhile Agent Three’s an actual DJ, and Isabelle can sing. Fhskfjd poor Zel’s the odd one out lmao

I know it’s technically not the same Pichu but since Ukelele Pichu is a thing I’m gonna say that Ultimate Pichu can also play the Ukelele as well. Meanwhile Agent Three’s an actual DJ, and Isabelle can sing. Fhskfjd poor Zel’s the odd one out lmao
Paula joins Zelda in being the odd one out lol

I've watched playthroughs, but I haven't played the game myself. I am aware of the romance aspect of Fates, but I've played plenty of dating sims in my life so I'm more than chill with it XD

I love the differences between each version of Corrin! I can't choose which one you should add TwT

I can definitely see that! Daisy and Female Corrin would be girlbossing together while Male Corrin would patiently listen to Lucas vent about his trauma-filled existence QwQ <3
Ah, okay!

Me too! I chose to play through Fates as F!Corrin, but I might go back and play through it as M!Corrin as well. Most of their other personality traits are the same other than those particular characteristics, though the slight variations are pretty neat.

dbdzhkz-c6c2d67b-3a93-4d9a-a700-39fe1bfd3186.png

"Check it out, instead of pulling out a turnip, I got a BOMB!"
"Oooh, neat! You should try hitting it with your tennis racket! It'll raise the stakes!!"

Meanwhile...

fe_heroes_custom_sprite__male_corrin_with_yato_by_malecorrin_dez7qwk-fullview.png

"...So, you know, then I cradled my brother in my arms as he took his last breath."
"I-...do you need a hug?"

Sheik can play both the Goddess' Harp and the Ocarina of Time, Daisy can probably play a sick drum solo, and I can't really see Lucas performing (stage fright), but perhaps Samus has a nice singing voice. After all, her voice is very smooth, although it's kinda quiet.

Ah, okay!

Me too! I chose to play through Fates as F!Corrin, but I might go back and play through it as M!Corrin as well. Most of their other personality traits are the same other than those particular characteristics, though the slight variations are pretty neat.

dbdzhkz-c6c2d67b-3a93-4d9a-a700-39fe1bfd3186.png

"Check it out, instead of pulling out a turnip, I got a BOMB!"
"Oooh, neat! You should try hitting it with your tennis racket! It'll raise the stakes!!"

Meanwhile...

fe_heroes_custom_sprite__male_corrin_with_yato_by_malecorrin_dez7qwk-fullview.png

"...So, you know, then I cradled my brother in my arms as he took his last breath."
"I-...do you need a hug?"
I will say, Male Corrin is particularly adorable, although Female Corrin is also quite cute.

You WOULD use the Smol™ FE Heroes sprites. I don't blame you though, I love them too.

Daisy: *holds out a spare golf club* "I got a better idea! Ever heard of a hole-in-one?"
*Meanwhile Lucas nods and sobs into Male Corrin's arms in the background*

Aghgh adding to the instrument convo, it was already mentioned that Corrin can play piano, Agent 8 doesn't canonically play or sing, although he is a big fan of the Squid Sisters and could probably sing Calamari Inkantation perfectly. Tetra doesn't sing or play an instrument either, and would probably refer to people like Corrin as "band geeks". Min Min and Little Mac are in the same boat as Tetra (pun not intended), although I can imagine Mac to be a big fan of rock music and Min Min being more of a dancer than a musician.

I will say, Male Corrin is particularly adorable, although Female Corrin is also quite cute.

You WOULD use the Smol™ FE Heroes sprites. I don't blame you though, I love them too.

Daisy: *holds out a spare golf club* "I got a better idea! Ever heard of a hole-in-one?"
*Meanwhile Lucas nods and sobs into Male Corrin's arms in the background*
That's my dilemma. I like them both qwq

Smol supremacy. Fite me /j

XD "Don't mind us, just playing a game of golf with an explosive!"

Completely off topic, but I will try to work on Shulk still tonight. I've been so scatterbrained/jumbled up yesterday and today that it was even a miracle I wrote for Joker yesterday and actually was really happy with it lol. I was seriously so dead

Completely off topic, but I will try to work on Shulk still tonight. I've been so scatterbrained/jumbled up yesterday and today that it was even a miracle I wrote for Joker yesterday and actually was really happy with it lol. I was seriously so dead
Don't worry about it Plo! If you don't feel like working on it I'm more than fine with waiting.

Pretty much XD
I'm just imagining Min giving people dance lessons and drilling them like some sort of sergeant lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back