• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Dhdkfjfkf this actually aligns quite a bit with how I imagine Zelda’s overall relationship with the concept of romance (Also purely hypothetical and it’s entirely plausible that I’ll change my mind completely about this cus hoo boy am I indecisive as hell lol). She’s a point in her life where, despite being treated as an adult by colleagues, she’s still very very much at that age where she’s still trying to figure out aspects of her identity whether it be as grand as the extensional crisis that comes with being apart of a long cycle of reincarnation, or even something as little as how/if she experiences romantic attraction towards others. So I could totally see her being interested in the basic concept of falling in love with someone, without actually really internalizing what it means to experience that sort of thing.

So here comes along someone who represents something unattainable, the concept of being unbound from any traditions, expectations, or bloodlines in physical form and as much as she greatly loves her position and her duty towards hyrule, there’s still a certain allure to that concept. So she’s like “Hmm…I think it’s pretty cool how that guy over there has so much freedom. And since I’m somewhat intrigued by that it totally means I like him right?” And hell, maybe that mild initial intrigue does or doesn’t turn into the beginnings of a genuine attraction, but no matter what Zelda’s devotion towards her kingdom would always be so so so much more important to her in comparison, and that’s the sort of thing wouldn’t be compatible with someone like Dark Pit and knows she’s never ever budge on. And she completely respects that. Heck, that’s also the same reason why I don’t really imagine her ever actually getting together with alttp link either.

So tldr: (I like to headcanon that) Zelda might or might not be somewhere on the acearo spectrum but is very much still figuring things out especially in relation to her overall devotion towards her duties and that’s perfectly alright Cus figuring out one’s identity is an ongoing process 👍

But again, this is all purely hypothetical lmao
Pretty cool that we're on a similar wavelength in regards to this! I like to think that, in the end, they overcome all this teenage angst and agree to be friends forever, no matter what incarnation they take!

Though there's a wicked part of me picturing Mama Samus putting a curfew on Zelda and Dark Pit because it doesn't matter if they're superpowered teens with huge adult responsibilities; they're STILL teenagers, and she does NOT want to deal with the aftermath of teenage hormones and passions overriding good judgement! She doesn't care how much they protest or vehemently exclaim that it's not like that at all! If they're living in her ship, they're going to follow her rules! I totally see Samus as the type of parent who makes her kids leave their bedroom doors open when other kids visit them lol 🤣

I can also see others, such as Impa, thinking Zelda is just going through a "bad boy" phase like some teenage girls tend to do.

Last edited:
Welp, I was VERY determined to make this happen and spent WAY too much time on fixing the old piece up and adding Shulk, BUT I am quite happy with it! So here take a non-silly group piece of my characters
smashrun.png

Welp, I was VERY determined to make this happen and spent WAY too much time on fixing the old piece up and adding Shulk, BUT I am quite happy with it! So here take a non-silly group piece of my characters
smashrun.png
Very well done!

Yoshi sticks out like a sore thumb lol

In the previous discussion about the Zeldas learning about the timelines, I think it can lead to a very sweet scene of T’ink reassuring the Zeldas that they cannot hold onto guilt, and that the people found a way to move on and rebuild. There is still love, happiness, and hope in the future. Since the theme of Wind Waker is letting go of the past and moving on, it would fit.

There we go! Joker has been posted for and he is a certified mess lol!

In the previous discussion about the Zeldas learning about the timelines, I think it can lead to a very sweet scene of T’ink reassuring the Zeldas that they cannot hold onto guilt, and that the people found a way to move on and rebuild. There is still love, happiness, and hope in the future. Since the theme of Wind Waker is letting go of the past and moving on, it would fit.
An there's OoT Link and Zelda interactions following the End of the game. Then again this Link is from the Child timeline and has grown up following Majora's Mask and OoT Zelda/Shiek is from the Adult timeline that lead to Wind Waker. Damn,t hat's gonna suck if she finds out that despite defeating Ganon, he still came back and a whole cataclysm had to occur to stop him because there was no Link present.

There we go! Joker has been posted for and he is a certified mess lol!
Great post as always! Fhdkfjvjf good thing Ann stepped in before Joker reached for his gun. I’m not sure Inkling would have all too appreciated her bud being held at gunpoint lmao

Great post as always! Fhdkfjvjf good thing Ann stepped in before Joker reached for his gun. I’m not sure Inkling would have all too appreciated her bud being held at gunpoint lmao
He probably would have been sensible enough to not shoot if he did get it out, but at least Inkling doesn't need to be mad at one friend for mistaking the other as an enemy. He can go back to being embarrassed, cooking Joker now

Joker and Mythra are in the kitchen together. What happens? 😆
He will not let his cooking be tainted if he finds out how horrible she is at cooking, but I could see him trying to teach her. He’d be strict on her like Sojiro was on him- always telling him if he served a bad cup of coffee or poor tasting curry he wouldn’t hesitate to kick him out on the streets.

When he sees she probably isn’t capable of improving for whatever reason, he just starts secretly swapping her food out for a plate he’s made and having her present that to the others. People start complimenting her food and are impressed until she cooks without Joker around a few times and they realize what he had been doing

Last edited:
He’d be strict on her like Sojiro was on him- always telling him if he served a bad cup of coffee or poor tasting curry he wouldn’t hesitate to kick him out on the streets.
Cjskfbd now I’m imagining Joker just going all Gordon Ramsey on poor Mythra

1693950232234.gif

When he sees she probably isn’t capable of improving for whatever reason, he just starts secretly swapping her food out for a plate he’s made and having her present that to the others. People start complimenting her food and are impressed until she cooks without Joker around a few times and they realize what he had been doing
Going off this I picture someone confronting Joker on why he was doing this and he just says "She was trying hard to improve and figured it'd be uplifting for her" before immediately following it up with "The world clearly does not want her to be a good cook"

Mythra probably really appreciates the praise in the moment, but when she finds out it was his cooking, she's kicking his ass. No questions asked

So Mythra would try to take his lessons to heart? That's sweet! Your answer is a lot more wholesome than I was expecting!

I had the thought of Mythra being so pleased that Pit eats her cooking that after a while, whenever it's mealtime, she grabs him, sits his ass down, and presses food and drink into his hands regardless of whatever he was doing at the time. She finally has someone who will eat her cooking without complaint and she is NOT letting him get away! Pit accidentally created a monster! 😆

Somewhat like this scene from Rurouni Kenshin

I feel like there would have to be some push for Mythra to take it seriously, but she would under the right circumstances. There is a cutscene in XC2, albeit a dream, where Mythra says she wants to do nice things for Rex too after Pyra tells her she’s not allowed to cook for him. Wanting to do nice things for someone certainly could be a motivator for her to want to try and improve

Pit and Dark Pit are about to have a Light vs Dark match, and Mythra snatches Pit mid-rallying cry because food's ready! XD He probably just accepts it because it's easier than telling her that it's not a good time.

Everyone else is making the sign of the cross and praying for the Captain's good health! 🙏 ✝️

Between Joker’s help and Pyra in her head telling her exactly what to do so she can follow Joker’s instructions, Mythra manages to make something that isn’t exactly good, but it isn’t so horribly bad that it’s actually a little edible for a normal person. Ren takes one bite and doesn’t immediately fall over though he can tell if he eats more he’ll want to throw up. Still she’s so proud of herself when she sees him still on his feet. She’s rushing off to find Pit immediately and make him try this food. This is the extent of her improvement

Joker probably doesn’t appreciate needing to taste test all Mythra’s horrible cooking and it never gets easier, but he does it out of the kindness of his heart. Plus Pyra probably profusely apologizes to him later and teaches him new recipes. He’s especially grateful if she teaches him dessert recipes so he can make Ann’s sweet tooth happy

You make Joker more and more wholesome every time he's brought up. I've never played a Persona game, but through this RP the guy's endeared to me. 💕

Maybe her cooking for Pit has given her so much practice that she's improving? It'd be horrible if there's a brick joke of Pit eating Mythra's cooking without complaint or ill affect, and then later, during the most inconvenient time possible, he suddenly has horrible stomach pains and has to flee the scene to "release the demons," so to say!

I'll try to get a Dark Pit and Pikachu post out by this weekend. Sooner if I get released from class early.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back