• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was rewatching a stream of RE2 Kendo's Mod from one of my favorite streamers. I don't know how many of y'all are Resident Evil fans, but I got to this part of the stream and thought of y'all lol

Dark Pit’s immediate future would be a dream for many men but we all know he’s just gonna be like >:|

Also I was gonna work on Joker today but I got my mind set in fixing up that other group art before I left this morning (said I didn’t have time cuz I was planning that like hour or so for working on Joker’s post) but yeah. I worked on the art over the post so probably will continue working on that and not get Joker up today. Hopefully tomorrow as long as family stuff doesn’t come up. My sister-in-law’s expected delivery date is tomorrow but we’ll see what happens.
Dark Pit might be thoroughly traumatized at the end of all this. Girls can be scary!

Fhsofjdlfkvkgkf aww you’re too nice! I’ll go ahead and repost it and few other past zeldas I’ve drawn for the rp. It’ll be like a walk down memory lane lol

The Inspiration was a success! And since I’ve made a couple of other arts and doodles I’ve been waiting on to post here I might as well just also add them lol. 3/4 are lineless artwork since I’ve really been getting into that art style lately

View attachment 1112232

Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Tetra watch where you’re pointing that pistol!! 😨😨😨 Fjdofufog I started work on this almost as soon as Tetra and Sheik were officially to the roster, but I went back to add a few things to Sheik to match with Forevermore’s design

Ah and before I forget, quick question for Forever but since your playing as Oot Sheik in the context of the rp, will this sheik also have been there during the events of ultimate or is she straight from melee? I figured it’d be a good thing to make sure whether Alttp Zelda would know this version or not once sheik gets thrown into the rp lol apologies if this was already answered in the thread

View attachment 1112235
Fhskfhfl this one might be my favorite. Like with the Zelda’s I also immediately started work on this the moment 8 added to the roster. Wshdkf I wasn’t sure whether to give 8 the orange or blue green eyes he’s depicted having but for the sake of not being matchy matchy with 3 I ended up going for the later. Though if you’d like I can totally change them to orange Lickity split 👍

View attachment 1112237
@Darklord95 @Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Fhdkfhfkv I actually posted this to my tumblr first but it’s finally made it’s way on over to the ooc. If any of y’all don’t understand the reference, the characters are all dressed up as Vocaloids, a type of voice synthesizer used to make music and often have characters associated with them. The most iconic character, Hatsune Miku, in fact just had her 16th “birthday” recently.

Also shhhhhh ignore the fact that Chroms brand of the exhalt is on the wrong side

View attachment 1112241
@Kameron Esters-
fhskfjdlf I really should start drawing Captain Falcon more Cus omg he’s surprisingly pretty fun to draw! idk I chose a cowboy outfit of all things but it weirdly fits soooo it yee haw time baby 🤠
Your art is to die for! I’m so jealous of all you artists and your talent aghdkendka
Same goes with Little Mac being taller than Pyra and Mythra. It's hard to imagine some of characters as their canon heights sometimes when you've been exposed to Smash Bros. heights for so long 😂
Little Mac was originally around 4’8” but nowadays he’s actually not that short…he’s still unfortunately not tall enough for those girls that want guys over six feet! XD

The kiddos (Agent 8 and Tetra) are in the four foot range as well, while Min Min is about 5’5”

I just want to share that, had we not gained a new Samus, I had the idea of Samus putting a prisoner's collar on Dark Pit so he can't stray beyond 30 feet of her ship. It was the only way Samus can keep him safe, and she was serious when she decided he was under her custody!

Needless to say, Dark Pit would be pissed!

I like the idea of Toon Link inviting Tetra to come to the Super Smash Bros. reunion with him!

I just want to share that, had we not gained a new Samus, I had the idea of Samus putting a prisoner's collar on Dark Pit so he can't stray beyond 30 feet of her ship. It was the only way Samus can keep him safe, and she was serious when she decided he was under her custody!

I like the idea of Toon Link inviting Tetra to come to the Super Smash Bros. reunion with him!
I mean…we could have that be a reality XD it would be worth it just to see Pittoo’s reaction. Leashes and treats? The girls are trying to turn him into a lapdog fr lmfao

I mean…we could have that be a reality XD it would be worth it just to see Pittoo’s reaction. Leashes and treats? The girls are trying to turn him into a lapdog fr lmfao
I figured Samus had things such as those collars to prevent the criminals from escaping after she catches them.

To be honest, I was inspired by a scene from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, but without him being tied to someone else. It'd be kind of funny if he was attached to Zelda in a similar manner, though I think he'd just pick her up and carry her with him if she sits down in an attempt to stop him from fleeing lol

Positive reinforcement might be effective especially if it meant Pittoo gets spoiled and Pit doesn't lol

You know the hypothetical scenario of Peach hoping to help Dark Pit with his attitude by being a mother-figure to him that I've brought up before?

I saw a scene where Peach asks him to help her with a simple task, and he does it because it's really no trouble to him and she asked nicely. When he finishes the task, Peach gives him a freshly-baked cookie.

Pit: Princess Peach, can I have a cookie too, please?

Peach: You know cookies are for after dinner, Pit.

Pit: Aww, but Pittoo gets to have a cookie!

Peach: That's because Dark Pit helped me with an errand. It was very sweet of him!

Dark Pit: kek i get cookie u don't >:3

Peach: Now now, don't tease your brother, Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: Yes'm.

Aghgh same! Too bad Link is currently at the bottom of the sea-
I figured Samus had things such as those collars to prevent the criminals from escaping after she catches them.

To be honest, I was inspired by a scene from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, but without him being tied to someone else. It'd be kind of funny if he was attached to Zelda in a similar manner, though I think he'd just pick her up and carry her with him if she sits down in an attempt to stop him from fleeing lol

Positive reinforcement might be effective especially if it meant Pittoo gets spoiled and Pit doesn't lol

Only good kids get a cookie! Unless they steal from the jar

Lol Samus makes him wear one of those child leash back packs.

1693865912196.jpeg

Aghgh same! Too bad Link is currently at the bottom of the sea-

Only good kids get a cookie! Unless they steal from the jar
Pit comes across as the type who gets chased out of the kitchen a lot because he'll snatch samples otherwise.

He reminds me a lot of a hare from the Redwall books: generally upbeat and prone to jokes and silliness, and have huge appetites, but they also have a strong military culture, and they're very loyal, fierce, and perilous warriors!

Lol Samus makes him wear one of those child leash back packs.

View attachment 1112404
This was exactly what I was imagining when I talked about Samus putting Tetra and Pittoo in child leashes earlier in the thread lol

I’m just picturing a caffeine-dependent mom-Samus walking around a mall with hyperactive children and that one fashionable young aunt (Peach) that does little to nothing to help discipline the children’s gremlin antics XD
funnily enough I actually just got back from shopping at the mall 🛍️ lmao but poor Samus dealing with that single mom struggle

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT STOP DRAWING AGGGGGGGH
IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0692.jpeg

Seph trying to be a dad will be funny a little ironic considering who his bio dad is..

Pit comes across as the type who gets chased out of the kitchen a lot because he'll snatch samples otherwise.

He reminds me a lot of a hare from the Redwall books: generally upbeat and prone to jokes and silliness, and have huge appetites, but they also have a strong military culture, and they're very loyal, fierce, and perilous warriors!

This was exactly what I was imagining when I talked about Samus putting Tetra and Pittoo in child leashes earlier in the thread lol
Best mom ever

View attachment 1112412
View attachment 1112413
View attachment 1112414

You say that like it’s a bad thing! I’d kill to be able to draw like you!

Tetra looks so adorable! I love the way you draw her istg
And OoT Zelda is just *chefs kiss* STUNNING, your art style and her design are a match made in heaven.

Also Pittoo’s angy face is everything, the bonus is so freaking cute!!

You say that like it’s a bad thing! I’d kill to be able to draw like you!

Tetra looks so adorable! I love the way you draw her istg
And OoT Zelda is just *chefs kiss* STUNNING, your art style and her design are a match made in heaven.

Also Pittoo’s angy face is everything, the bonus is so freaking cute!!
STOP BEING SO NICE TO ME

Thank you, I wanted to draw her in her princess clothing for so long, and I’m very proud of how she turned out.

Lmao, I know, even while I was drawing her I was like “damn, OoT Zelds has better hair than I do”-

He’s very very angy lmao, Alttp Zelda just called him out XD
I second your art is amazing, Ever.
Agh stop it! You’re too kind. I’m not very good at drawing on paper so this means a lot to me

View attachment 1112412
View attachment 1112413
View attachment 1112414

1693867507908.jpeg

OMG THIS IS SO GOSH DARN CUUUUUUUUTE!!!
I love Oot zel looking straight out of a shoujo romance manga with those roses, she’s truly the definition of ✨elegance✨ and omg thank you so much for letting Tetra keep her melanin while in Zelda form cus lord knows Nintendo were too much of a coward to do it themselves smh smh 😤

AND THE BONUS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
xhskfkfkf it totally doesn’t count as calling him out if the other person is an incarnation of you what do you mean it doesn’t work like that??/j

STOP BEING SO NICE TO ME

Thank you, I wanted to draw her in her princess clothing for so long, and I’m very proud of how she turned out.

Lmao, I know, even while I was drawing her I was like “damn, OoT Zelds has better hair than I do”-

Tetra looks so pretty! Although the statement of her hating wearing her dress is very accurate XD
Also thank you for keeping her skin tan. I hated when she suddenly lost all her melanin in Wind Waker-

Tetra’s other statement about OoT Zelda’s looks are also very accurate. Save some beauty for the rest of us, good lord! TwT

I've said before that all the Little Brothers belong to Mama Samus during the SSB tournaments! Just need Professor Layton to eventually meet her and they become the best Mom and Dad duo!

View attachment 1112412
View attachment 1112413
View attachment 1112414

Those are so cute!

After a lot of time and patience, SSBU Zelda earned the privilege of touching the wings, but she discovered a "sweet spot," after which Pittoo makes her vow to take that secret to her grave! XD

I'm a bird owner, and it's generally not advised to touch a bird's wings due to bird mating behaviors. I have a headcanon that stroking the wings is a personal and intimate thing among angels. I love the idea of Zelda innocently brushing debris off one of the Pit's wings and wondering why he's flustered afterward. Or, if you like a little angst, Zelda is hugging one of them and they're resisting the urge to stroke her back.

View attachment 1112416

OMG THIS IS SO GOSH DARN CUUUUUUUUTE!!!
I love Oot zel looking straight out of a shoujo romance manga with those roses, she’s truly the definition of ✨elegance✨ and omg thank you so much for letting Tetra keep her melanin while in Zelda form cus lord knows Nintendo were too much of a coward to do it themselves smh smh 😤

AND THE BONUS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

xhskfkfkf it totally doesn’t count as calling him out if the other person is an incarnation of you what do you mean it doesn’t work like that??/j
STOP FLATTERING ME I CANT STAND THIS MUCH OF IT-

I ended up drawing the roses just because it felt right. They sort of symbolize her in a way, because while roses are beautiful and dainty, symbolizing love and care and whatnot, they also got some thorns to them!

And I AM NOT SACRIFICING TETRA’S SUN KISSED SKIN FOR ANYTHING! Melanin for life!

OoT Zelda would find it absolutely adorable, and may or may not study Dark Pit’s wings and bird-like mannerisms like the nerd she is- pfft no it totally does work like that, as long as nobody besides the Zeldas know it’s fine!!
I've said before that all the Little Brothers belong to Mama Samus during the SSB tournaments! Just need Professor Layton to eventually meet her and they become the best Mom and Dad duo!

Those are so cute!

After a lot of time and patience, SSBU Zelda earned the privilege of touching the wings, but she discovered a "sweet spot," after which Pittoo makes her vow to take that secret to her grave! XD

I'm a bird owner, and it's generally not advised to touch a bird's wings due to bird mating behaviors. I have a headcanon that stroking the wings is a personal and intimate thing among angels. I love the idea of Zelda innocently brushing debris off one of the Pit's wings and wondering why he's flustered afterward. Or, if you like a little angst, Zelda is hugging one of them and they're resisting the urge to stroke her back.
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed my art.
And the pet-bird aspects are definitely kicking in…

Tetra looks so pretty! Although the statement of her hating wearing her dress is very accurate XD
Also thank you for keeping her skin tan. I hated when she suddenly lost all her melanin in Wind Waker-

Tetra’s other statement about OoT Zelda’s looks are also very accurate. Save some beauty for the rest of us, good lord! TwT
“DOWN WITH DRESSES! PANTS, RISE UP!”
Like I said before, MELANIN FOR LIFE! I hated when Tetra lost her tan too, that really sucked >:T

Lmao, I have a very strong headcanon that OoT Zelda/Sheik is very oblivious to how pretty and clever she is, but as soon as she gets praised or complimented she turns into a flustered mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back