• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Definitely!

We make jokes, but in reality Pit and Dark Pit would NOT like Sephiroth and would not hesitate to try and take him down if they had to.

It drives me nuts when Pit RPers and fan content creators decide to completely de-fang Pit and portray him as a push-over incapable of harming anyone, or being too stupid to the point of being harmless to anyone but himself.
Literally same issue with the one piece community. It’s so dumb.

Literally same issue with the one piece community. It’s so dumb.
Literally every community has the issue of turning characters into something they're not. Like I get headcanons and things being fanon and whatnot, but still.

Pit's introduction in the manual of NES Kid Icarus is an illustration of him escaping from jail after beating the shit out of his jailor. He is the embodiment of "Fuck Around and Find Out!"

Viridi is the lucky one; she only lost a moon base and not her life!

Good to know, often times I hold back on posting art for RPs but it's nice to know I can go ham here ^^
If posting art was annoying here I would have been banished from here forever ago lmao

Literally every community has the issue of turning characters into something they're not. Like I get headcanons and things being fanon and whatnot, but still.
There’s some stupid debate with admirals vs the emperors. I talked about Akainu he held his own against white beard. Granted, WB was sick but Akainu still survived his wrath. The admirals aren’t weak.. I hate head canons or fanon

Pit's introduction in the manual of NES Kid Icarus is an illustration of him escaping from jail after beating the shit out of his jailor. He is the embodiment of "Fuck Around and Find Out!"

Viridi is the lucky one; she only lost a moon base and not her life!
Pit is a boss

As the GM of this RP, I'll say it right now: art is welcome in this thread! All the art! It makes me very happy when a RP I create inspires art from the players.

This rp has inspired me so much that’s for sure. I hope to get my art muse back so I can do more little doodles again

Maybe I just gotta talk more about silly ideas with my characters to spark some stuff. We will see

SheepKing SheepKing

You should share your ALttP Sheik designs for Forevermore and Hazy! They're amazing!
Fhsofjdlfkvkgkf aww you’re too nice! I’ll go ahead and repost it and few other past zeldas I’ve drawn for the rp. It’ll be like a walk down memory lane lol

1693768793050.png
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_2636.png
Untitled838_20230502224011.png
1693769235029.png
1693769174599.png

1693768937847.png
1693769018043.png

1693769126302.png

Fhsofjdlfkvkgkf aww you’re too nice! I’ll go ahead and repost it and few other past zeldas I’ve drawn for the rp. It’ll be like a walk down memory lane lol

You're so talented!! <3

omg the two of them are so cute!!! dgsjfbdkvk Now you’ve got me inspired lmao
The Inspiration was a success! And since I’ve made a couple of other arts and doodles I’ve been waiting on to post here I might as well just also add them lol. 3/4 are lineless artwork since I’ve really been getting into that art style lately

1693773531072.png

Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Tetra watch where you’re pointing that pistol!! 😨😨😨 Fjdofufog I started work on this almost as soon as Tetra and Sheik were officially to the roster, but I went back to add a few things to Sheik to match with Forevermore’s design

Ah and before I forget, quick question for Forever but since your playing as Oot Sheik in the context of the rp, will this sheik also have been there during the events of ultimate or is she straight from melee? I figured it’d be a good thing to make sure whether Alttp Zelda would know this version or not once sheik gets thrown into the rp lol apologies if this was already answered in the thread

1693773795527.png
Fhskfhfl this one might be my favorite. Like with the Zelda’s I also immediately started work on this the moment 8 added to the roster. Wshdkf I wasn’t sure whether to give 8 the orange or blue green eyes he’s depicted having but for the sake of not being matchy matchy with 3 I ended up going for the later. Though if you’d like I can totally change them to orange Lickity split 👍

Untitled1068_20230823233943.png
Darklord95 Darklord95 Ploegy Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Fhdkfhfkv I actually posted this to my tumblr first but it’s finally made it’s way on over to the ooc. If any of y’all don’t understand the reference, the characters are all dressed up as Vocaloids, a type of voice synthesizer used to make music and often have characters associated with them. The most iconic character, Hatsune Miku, in fact just had her 16th “birthday” recently.

Also shhhhhh ignore the fact that Chroms brand of the exhalt is on the wrong side

1693775067674.png
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
fhskfjdlf I really should start drawing Captain Falcon more Cus omg he’s surprisingly pretty fun to draw! idk I chose a cowboy outfit of all things but it weirdly fits soooo it yee haw time baby 🤠

I believe, canonically, Pit and Dark Pit are taller than Pyra and Mythra! XD Barely, though

I don't know much about Vocaloid outside of the characters. I've seen the Pits compared to the twins a lot!

The Inspiration was a success! And since I’ve made a couple of other arts and doodles I’ve been waiting on to post here I might as well just also add them lol. 3/4 are lineless artwork since I’ve really been getting into that art style lately

View attachment 1112232

Tetra watch where you’re pointing that pistol!! 😨😨😨 Fjdofufog I started work on this almost as soon as Tetra and Sheik were officially to the roster, but I went back to add a few things to Sheik to match with Forevermore’s design

Ah and before I forget, quick question for Forever but since your playing as Oot Sheik in the context of the rp, will this sheik also have been there during the events of ultimate or is she straight from melee? I figured it’d be a good thing to make sure whether Alttp Zelda would know this version or not once sheik gets thrown into the rp lol apologies if this was already answered in the thread

View attachment 1112235
Fhskfhfl this one might be my favorite. Like with the Zelda’s I also immediately started work on this the moment 8 added to the roster. Wshdkf I wasn’t sure whether to give 8 the orange or blue green eyes he’s depicted having but for the sake of not being matchy matchy with 3 I ended up going for the later. Though if you’d like I can totally change them to orange Lickity split 👍

View attachment 1112237
Fhdkfhfkv I actually posted this to my tumblr first but it’s finally made it’s way on over to the ooc. If any of y’all don’t understand the reference, the characters are all dressed up as Vocaloids, a type of voice synthesizer used to make music and often have characters associated with them. The most iconic character, Hatsune Miku, in fact just had her 16th “birthday” recently.

Also shhhhhh ignore the fact that Chroms brand of the exhalt is on the wrong side

View attachment 1112241
fhskfjdlf I really should start drawing Captain Falcon more Cus omg he’s surprisingly pretty fun to draw! idk I chose a cowboy outfit of all things but it weirdly fits soooo it yee haw time baby 🤠
IIIIIIIII LOVE IT! ♥️♥️♥️ Words cannot describe the S W A G I T R Y present in these art pieces 😤! Beautiful work, Sheep!

I believe, canonically, Pit and Dark Pit are taller than Pyra and Mythra! XD Barely, though
Same goes with Little Mac being taller than Pyra and Mythra. It's hard to imagine some of characters as their canon heights sometimes when you've been exposed to Smash Bros. heights for so long 😂

View attachment 1112232

View attachment 1112235

View attachment 1112237

View attachment 1112241
Awwww these are so cute!!!

Pyra/Mythra are around like 5’2 which is funnily the same height as Sora

Pit/Dark Pit are 5'5"

A friend is streaming Resident Evil 4, and we started joking about Luigi in the Spencer Mansion of Resident Evil 1. I actually tried to find a mod that replaces Chris/Jill with Luigi, but haven't found any and I'm disappointed.

I don't know much about Vocaloid outside of the characters. I've seen the Pits compared to the twins a lot!
Pyra/Mythra are around like 5’2 which is funnily the same height as Sora

Shfkclhkg oh shoot y’all are right! for some reason I thought Pyra/Mythra were pretty tall but I guess they simply have tall girl energy to them lmao 😅

But omg yee I’ve definitely seen a good amount of art depicting the pits and Rin/Len all chilling with each other. it makes since since they’re both sorta but not really twins that are direct mirrors of each other 🪞

IIIIIIIII LOVE IT! ♥️♥️♥️ Words cannot describe the S W A G I T R Y present in these art pieces 😤! Beautiful work, Sheep!
I agree such outstanding artwork, sheep :3
Awwww these are so cute!!!

1693778005573.png
DHDIGHEJGIRHRIGITGK IM NOT BIOLOGICALLY BUILT FOR THESE LEVELS OF COMPLIMENTS IM GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT 🤯

Shfkclhkg oh shoot y’all are right! for some reason I thought Pyra/Mythra were pretty tall but I guess they simply have tall girl energy to them lmao 😅

But omg yee I’ve definitely seen a good amount of art depicting the pits and Rin/Len all chilling with each other. it makes since since they’re both sorta but not really twins that are direct mirrors of each other 🪞

View attachment 1112244
DHDIGHEJGIRHRIGITGK IM NOT BIOLOGICALLY BUILT FOR THESE LEVELS OF COMPLIMENTS IM GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT 🤯
I love your lineless art especially!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back