• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
They all just subconsciously know the melody lmao

AND LIKELY STORY, HAZY.
*sobs* I’m sorry qwq
I don't have anything to add to what was talked about but I offer this pretty Pyra in XC3 art

LOOK AT THE QUEEN
That design looks incredible!
And now I'll share this again in case there are folks here who have not seen this masterpiece

The sad thing is I prefer this version over the normal one- LISTEN, “Oh boy smoochin time” and “Excuuuuuuse me princess” ran its course on me TwT

*sobs* I’m sorry qwq

LOOK AT THE QUEEN
That design looks incredible!

The sad thing is I prefer this version over the normal one- LISTEN, “Oh boy smoochin time” and “Excuuuuuuse me princess” ran its course on me TwT
I forgot he used to say that, but of course everyone knows the EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS meme

All I remembered is that weird narcissistic prince from that one episode and the fact that the cartoon was heavily based on OoT (to my dismay lmfao)

I forgot he used to say that, but of course everyone knows the EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS meme

All I remembered is that weird narcissistic prince from that one episode and the fact that the cartoon was heavily based on OoT (to my dismay lmfao)
I thought OoT came out after the cartoon…then again, I distinctly remember an artifact similar to the Ocarina that played a tune that sounded exactly like the OoT title theme. It was in that episode with the girl and the pegasus.

The cartoon came out way before Ocarina of Time. It came out 1989; the N64 came out in 1996.
Ah, my mistake.
I thought OoT came out after the cartoon…then again, I distinctly remember an artifact similar to the Ocarina that played a tune that sounded exactly like the OoT title theme. It was in that episode with the girl and the pegasus.
You remember that scene too? SO IM NOT GOING CRAZY! I remember that too! It was a flute or something, I don’t exactly remember what…anyways, that whole cartoon was a trip, and drastically changed the way I imagined Link if he wasn’t a stoic hero.

Ah, my mistake.

You remember that scene too? SO IM NOT GOING CRAZY! I remember that too! It was a flute or something, I don’t exactly remember what…anyways, that whole cartoon was a trip, and drastically changed the way I imagined Link if he wasn’t a stoic hero.
Yeah, it’s been a while since I watched it, but I’m pretty sure that did indeed happen, unless my memory is severely incorrect. And yeah, it was indeed weird. Speaking of the weird prince, he was from this one kingdom that was mentioned once and never spoken of again. I think it was Arcadia or something?

I like the old LoZ cartoon; it's pretty fun when you're watching it with friends and your heads are in the gutter! I swear the writers were thirsty af

Have this gem from Captain N

Yeah, it’s been a while since I watched it, but I’m pretty sure that did indeed happen, unless my memory is severely incorrect. And yeah, it was indeed weird. Speaking of the weird prince, he was from this one kingdom that was mentioned once and never spoken of again. I think it was Arcadia or something?
Yeah, Arcadia. I hated Link in the cartoon but I couldn’t help but root for him in that episode. Poor dork lmao
I like the old LoZ cartoon; it's pretty fun when you're watching it with friends and your heads are in the gutter! I swear the writers were thirsty af

Have this gem from Captain N

XD So many children’s TV show writers needed to get laid

Also I remembered Pit looked really cursed in that cartoon lmfao
MV5BNzkzN2U5NjQtMDgxYi00ZjY5LWJjMGUtYmFiY2YxOGM1OTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgxOTIzNzk@._V1_.jpg

LOOK AT HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY-
Forevermore Forevermore You’re right, Link does play a tune that is exactly like the OoT title theme, 15:30 minutes into Episode 5. Did my research just because lmao
Ah, good to know ^^

Yeah, Arcadia. I hated Link in the cartoon but I couldn’t help but root for him in that episode. Poor dork lmao

XD So many children’s TV show writers needed to get laid

MV5BNzkzN2U5NjQtMDgxYi00ZjY5LWJjMGUtYmFiY2YxOGM1OTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgxOTIzNzk@._V1_.jpg

Ah, good to know ^^
Pit looks more like a cherub lol tf?

One day I want to draw Pit as a Biblically Accurate cherub. They have four heads, four wings, and hooved legs made of brass, and there are some depictions of Cherubs as more Sphinx-like entities. Maybe I'll draw Dark Pit as the Sphinx-type Cherub. I can see Viridi playing with his paws.

Way earlier in this thread, I drew some "BA" Pits for lulz

BAPit2.pngBiblicallyAccuratePit.png

I was a Pit fan before his inclusion into Brawl, so you can only imagine my joy and confusion when he was revealed lol

"YES! PIT! Wait... you don't look like you!"

It quickly went back to FUCK YES when I saw the bow/swords.

I want a plush of stumpy grumpy Classic Pit so badly!

Zelda’s post is done and djeofhgjdkfjhkdigugofigu I’m so excited to finally put her telepathy to action! But will dark pit answer her call? Find out next time on dragon ball z!

1693712337831.png

Last edited:
Clown to clown communication makes me think there should be a moment in the RP where both Zelda and Dark Pit do something incredibly stupid, something that has them both feeling ashamed because they KNOW they're better than that! XD Well, they're both kids; frontal lobe ain't fully developed!

So, I have a very, very important question. I was just talking about reptiles with friends on Discord and the discussion of "splooting" came up. I headcanon both Pits preferring to sleep on their bellies because of their wings. Does this mean they sploot? 8O

Clown to clown communication makes me think there should be a moment in the RP where both Zelda and Dark Pit do something incredibly stupid, something that has them both feeling ashamed because they KNOW they're better than that! XD Well, they're both kids; frontal lobe ain't fully developed!
Lmao well the Dirty Dancing Time of My Life Distraction Ballroom Dance Hypothetical™ (or DDTOMLDBDH for short) could be pretty up on the scale of stupidity depending on how bad it goes 💃 🕺

Last edited:
I’m gonna try and write for Mythra today before I have to go to my plans and I’ll work on Joker tomorrow since he’ll take me a lot longer to sit down and write out. Once I got those two I’ll loop to Shulk again

Also, I finally went back to my little playthrough I was going through if P5R so some silly/cute screenshots from it might be returning lol

Lmao well the Dirty Dancing Time of My Life Distraction Ballroom Dance Hypothetical™ (or DDTOMLDBDH for short) could be pretty up on the scale of stupidity depending on how bad it goes 💃 🕺
Instead of a great finale-type dance, it ends up being more like this because they're not quite confident with each other yet.

As promised, here is a silly Ren this is clear how he has to disguise himself at some point
image0.jpg

I have returned with art! I have never been so inspired that I began drawing traditionally despite not having done so properly for at least a month or two.
16937640980996033590608278995334.jpg
I'm currently drawing more stuff as we speak lmao, thank heavens my art block is finally gone.

I have returned with art! I have never been so inspired that I began drawing traditionally despite not having done so properly for at least a month or two.
I'm currently drawing more stuff as we speak lmao, thank heavens my art block is finally gone.
So cute heavily considering Seph making flirtatious comments Sheik’s way no one ones if it’s a compliment because how rarely he has a good thing to say and how serious he is

omg the two of them are so cute!!! dgsjfbdkvk Now you’ve got me inspired lmao

So cute heavily considering Seph making flirtatious comments Sheik’s way no one ones if it’s a compliment because how rarely he has a good thing to say and how serious he is
Sheik would probably think he's mocking her, in that case.
omg the two of them are so cute!!! dgsjfbdkvk Now you’ve got me inspired lmao
Ahh thank you! I normally draw digitally but I lost my stylus and my drawing tablet is currently undergoing repairs, but I couldn't resist the urge to draw!

Sheik would probably think he's mocking her, in that case.

Ahh thank you! I normally draw digitally but I lost my stylus and my drawing tablet is currently undergoing repairs, but I couldn't resist the urge to draw!
Lol the first time he do a thing like that everyone thinks he’s mocking not that she’s wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back