• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I've got so many things I want to draw (I've now got the idea of both Pits "splooting" when they sleep in my head lol) but I'm busy with work and school, and I have a cockatiel with an obsession with chewing wires, which means my drawing time is usually reserved for the night.

SheepKing SheepKing

When I get around to posting for Dark Pit and Pikachu, is it alright if I made assumptions about Zelda and Pittoo's friendship based off past discussions in this thread, such as the idea of the two spending a lot of time together in the Smash House's study room?

I need to find my inspiration to make silly doodles for here again. I'm sad my muse like died on me Dx maybe I go back and add Shulk into the group stuff I did idk

Lol the first time he do a thing like that everyone thinks he’s mocking not that she’s wrong lol
Lmao, pretty sure Tetra would bite his ankles or some shit like that if they ever figured out that Seph was indeed trying to shoot shots- pretty sure she would not be chill with him flirting with her ancestor XD

1693766348525324453678903351013.jpg"Hi!"
"You're so cool!"
"What's your name?"

"Uh...yes?"

Lmao, pretty sure Tetra would bite his ankles or some shit like that if they ever figured out that Seph was indeed trying to shoot shots- pretty sure she would not be chill with him flirting with her ancestor XD
Bite the one guy who murdered president Shinra and Aeris. To be fair, he got what was coming to him. Seph would just kick her away..

View attachment 1112196"Hi!"
"You're so cool!"
"What's your name?"

"Uh...yes?"
Posting art in this thread is NEVER annoying! A lot of us in this game are artists.

Bite the one guy who murdered president Shinra and Aeris. To be fair, he got what was coming to him. Seph would just kick her away..
And then Sephiroth promptly gets a Master Sword applied directly to the forehead by Toon Link!

I mean, he deserves to be bitten lmao. Tetra would probably expect to be kicked away, but that wouldn't stop her XD

Meanwhile Sheik is just in the background watching her attack dog lnfao

I mean, he deserves to be bitten lmao. Tetra would probably expect to be kicked away, but that wouldn't stop her XD

Meanwhile Sheik is just in the background watching her attack dog lnfao
Honestly out of the three Angeal was the saner one sucks he dies.

Posting art in this thread is NEVER annoying! A lot of us in this game are artists.

And then Sephiroth promptly gets a Master Sword applied directly to the forehead by Toon Link!
Good to know, often times I hold back on posting art for RPs but it's nice to know I can go ham here ^^

Ganon knows how much of a splitting headache the Master Sword brings...

Good to know, often times I hold back on posting art for RPs but it's nice to know I can go ham here ^^

Ganon knows how much of a splitting headache the Master Sword brings...

Seph would have a bad headache and curse at the damn sword XD

But doubtful the master sword would stop Seph..
I disagree. The Master Sword is the Blade of Evil's Bane; it's made for smiting evil.

You can fight Sephiroth with Cloud's starting Buster Sword. If Red XII's hairclips, Tifa's fists, Cait Sith's die and megaphone, and Cid's MOP can cause Sephiroth problems, then the Master Sword will definitely give him a bad day!

I have returned with art! I have never been so inspired that I began drawing traditionally despite not having done so properly for at least a month or two.
I'm currently drawing more stuff as we speak lmao, thank heavens my art block is finally gone.
Y O O O O
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH-
I love how smol Tetra is! And how it looks like you mixed the OoT and SSBU versions of Sheik to create this one! She looks sick!
I second this statement lmfao
View attachment 1112196"Hi!"
"You're so cool!"
"What's your name?"

"Uh...yes?"
Min Min looks too adorable in this drawing, it's a crime-
And Min would definitely think Daisy is cool, since they share similar traits lol
Also did you really just copy all that Mandarin to create this? Talk about effort in the most simple of ways!

I disagree. The Master Sword is the Blade of Evil's Bane; it's made for smiting evil.

You can fight Sephiroth with Cloud's starting Buster Sword. If Red XII's hairclips, Tifa's fists, Cait Sith's die and megaphone, and Cid's MOP can cause Sephiroth problems, then the Master Sword will definitely give him a bad day!
Oh that would be fun but I just can’t see it being an easy win. I’m hyped up for it as well as Lunaris and Pit! 🥺

Y O O O O
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH-
I love how smol Tetra is! And how it looks like you mixed the OoT and SSBU versions of Sheik to create this one! She looks sick!

And Min would definitely think Daisy is cool, since they share similar traits lol
Also did you really just copy all that Mandarin to create this? Talk about effort in the most simple of ways!
Lol, she's very smol.
And oh my god, you noticed! I wanted Sheik to stay true to her roots while also having a bit of that Ultimate flair, lol I'm glad you like it ^^

Min Min is adorable no matter what please don't arrest me qwq
And under very different circumstances, they would definitely be besties :]
And yeah I did lol. FOR THE SAKE OF THE JOKE!

Y O O O O
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH-

Biting Sep’s ankle is a hilarious image though 😂

Oh that would be fun but I just can’t see it being an easy win. I’m hyped up for it as well as Lunaris and Pit! 🥺
Definitely!

We make jokes, but in reality Pit and Dark Pit would NOT like Sephiroth and would not hesitate to try and take him down if they had to.

It drives me nuts when Pit RPers and fan content creators decide to completely de-fang Pit and portray him as a push-over incapable of harming anyone, or being too stupid to the point of being harmless to anyone but himself.

Lol, she's very smol.
And oh my god, you noticed! I wanted Sheik to stay true to her roots while also having a bit of that Ultimate flair, lol I'm glad you like it ^^

Min Min is adorable no matter what please don't arrest me qwq
And under very different circumstances, they would definitely be besties :]
And yeah I did lol. FOR THE SAKE OF THE JOKE!
It took me a second to realize it lmao but I really like the way it looks!

You're right, therefore I won't :3
Also, a LOT would have or have not happened in different circumstances in this RP XD
Biting Sep’s ankle is a hilarious image though 😂
*monch*
"Oopsie daisy, there goes your ankle! Now back off grandma unless you want to lose your other one!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back