• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Shfkclhkg oh shoot y’all are right! for some reason I thought Pyra/Mythra were pretty tall but I guess they simply have tall girl energy to them lmao 😅

But omg yee I’ve definitely seen a good amount of art depicting the pits and Rin/Len all chilling with each other. it makes since since they’re both sorta but not really twins that are direct mirrors of each other 🪞

View attachment 1112244
DHDIGHEJGIRHRIGITGK IM NOT BIOLOGICALLY BUILT FOR THESE LEVELS OF COMPLIMENTS IM GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT 🤯
Your art is amazing it deserves all the compliments!

Pyra/Mythra probably seem tall cuz Rex is just that short LMAO

I have my short kiddos then the slightly taller than average in Shulk, Byleth and Ren who are 5’9ish

DHDIGHEJGIRHRIGITGK IM NOT BIOLOGICALLY BUILT FOR THESE LEVELS OF COMPLIMENTS IM GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT 🤯
Your art really is so good. I love your style so much frfr

Besides Pichu being a foot tall basically none of my characters have 100% confirmed canon heights.

Inkling gets pretty close as in one of the Splatoon art books it states Marina and Pearl are 178cm and 149cm respectively which would make inkling around 4’11….but this is a situation where I have decided to willingly ignore canon cus this just seems wayyyyyyy too tall for them. So instead I like to imagine inkling being somewhere around the 3 to low 4 ft range instead.

Isabelle also doesn’t have a stated height so I tend to see her being around 2ish feet.

Lastly with Zelda there’s also no canon height but I like to imagine her as somewhere between 5’4-5’6. But height’s a social construct anyways so they can be whatever I want them to be smh/j (but really I’m usually just too lazy to double check character heights so I base it purely on vibes lmao)

I imagine Toon Link being roughly 2 feet tall when compared to the more realistically proportioned characters, but being an average sized 12-13 year old in his world. I love picturing Toon Link being small enough that most of the fighters can pick him up like a plush toy lol

Pikachu is definitely much bigger in Smash Bros. than its canon size, which is 1'4"

The average height of a 13-year old American boy, according to a CDC chart from 2000, is around 5'2", so the Pits are relatively tall for their "age." This makes sense if you consider the Best Ending of Kid Icarus, where Pit becomes an adult and he's the same height as Palutena! He's going to be a big boy when he's fully grown!

I have my short kiddos then the slightly taller than average in Shulk, Byleth and Ren who are 5’9ish
I stand correct, I forgot Shulk is a short king and is only 5’6 lmao

I'm so used to seeing fanart portraying Pit as small that it's hard to imagine that, canonically, he's taller than Pyra/Mythra and Sora lol

I'm so used to seeing fanart portraying Pit as small that it's hard to imagine that, canonically, he's taller than Pyra/Mythra and Sora lol
Same with most of the Pokemon. Given how the'yre portrayed in both the animes and games, actually calculating their official heights just seems so weird lol
daily_golduck__067_by_doctornuclear_dfzkct4-pre.jpg

(Keep in mind, Little Mac is also 5'7" lol)

Yeah, with Pokemon, the anime sizes are usually different from the game sizes! Charizard is pretty small compared to how it tends to be portrayed.

And the guy with "Little" in his name ain't that little! XD

When I read about Zelda trying to meditate so she can use telepathy, I thought of this scene from Avatar:

The Inspiration was a success! And since I’ve made a couple of other arts and doodles I’ve been waiting on to post here I might as well just also add them lol. 3/4 are lineless artwork since I’ve really been getting into that art style lately

View attachment 1112232

Forevermore Forevermore @A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Tetra watch where you’re pointing that pistol!! 😨😨😨 Fjdofufog I started work on this almost as soon as Tetra and Sheik were officially to the roster, but I went back to add a few things to Sheik to match with Forevermore’s design

Ah and before I forget, quick question for Forever but since your playing as Oot Sheik in the context of the rp, will this sheik also have been there during the events of ultimate or is she straight from melee? I figured it’d be a good thing to make sure whether Alttp Zelda would know this version or not once sheik gets thrown into the rp lol apologies if this was already answered in the thread

View attachment 1112235
Fhskfhfl this one might be my favorite. Like with the Zelda’s I also immediately started work on this the moment 8 added to the roster. Wshdkf I wasn’t sure whether to give 8 the orange or blue green eyes he’s depicted having but for the sake of not being matchy matchy with 3 I ended up going for the later. Though if you’d like I can totally change them to orange Lickity split 👍

View attachment 1112237
@Darklord95 Ploegy Ploegy GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Fhdkfhfkv I actually posted this to my tumblr first but it’s finally made it’s way on over to the ooc. If any of y’all don’t understand the reference, the characters are all dressed up as Vocaloids, a type of voice synthesizer used to make music and often have characters associated with them. The most iconic character, Hatsune Miku, in fact just had her 16th “birthday” recently.

Also shhhhhh ignore the fact that Chroms brand of the exhalt is on the wrong side

View attachment 1112241
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
fhskfjdlf I really should start drawing Captain Falcon more Cus omg he’s surprisingly pretty fun to draw! idk I chose a cowboy outfit of all things but it weirdly fits soooo it yee haw time baby 🤠
Oh my god, I love them! Amazing art!!
Thank you for using my design for Sheik btw, don't feel like you have to tho Lol
And I have a headcanon that ever since Sheik was separated from Zelda, it was Oot Zelda that took that role instead of Tp Zelda.

Since I've done it every time I've added a new character, this silly doodle returns with Shulk added in Shulk looks a lil off but it's okay lol
poweroffriendship.png

I need to get around to making a lineup of my PCs, as well as art of my villains. And finish my Kingdom Hearts forms project. I've started on Atlantica and even added Professor Layton to it.

Dark Pit would be like Mythra at the end of that lineup XD I'm sure Mythra's secretly happy to be there though!

I'll have to add Shulk into the nicer lineup I did of my characters, but I wanna fix that one up in more ways than just adding him, so it'll take more time than I have this morning so the silly one is what we get lol

I've actually been meaning to draw keyblades based on all my characters (obviously minus Sora and Roxas), but weapon design is out of my comfort zone so I haven't gotten around to it even though I've had the idea for like 2 months now

And maybe Mythra is happy. It probably is nice to have friends, though she'd never say so herself

I'm picturing Tetra joining the group formerly known as the Terrible Trio.

Roxas: *looking at Zelda and Tetra* There's two of them now.

Tetra: *looking at Roxas and Pittoo* There's two of them now!

It just hit me that I have so many male characters compared to female ones LMAO. Oops I guess

Makes me realize I should give some love to Ann. Joker who? Never heard of him. It's Ann time time to demote Joker to becoming a damsel in distress so it becomes an Ann only post

Pit got rescued by two Baeblades, three if you count Pneuma as her own person. Lucky boy!

Pit really do be lucky. Being saved by not one, but TWO Baeblades. Who could even compete.

Pneuma is weird to classify, though I'd consider her as Pyra/Mythra combined given she's the "True Aegis" and/or one piece of the Trinity Processor. Plus she actually doesn't even like being referred to as Pneuma and goes by Pyra or Mythra depending on who the player decides. So she's less of her own person lol

Meanwhile, Dark Pit's immediate future:

The Pits do have a history of being quite the lady-killers! 😆

Dark Pit’s immediate future would be a dream for many men but we all know he’s just gonna be like >:|

Also I was gonna work on Joker today but I got my mind set in fixing up that other group art before I left this morning (said I didn’t have time cuz I was planning that like hour or so for working on Joker’s post) but yeah. I worked on the art over the post so probably will continue working on that and not get Joker up today. Hopefully tomorrow as long as family stuff doesn’t come up. My sister-in-law’s expected delivery date is tomorrow but we’ll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back