• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Japanese Pit has stated he enjoys millet dumplings. Millet is like candy to birds!

I like to think Samus enjoys them too because of the Chozo.

I can see Zelda discovering the "sweet spot" on Pittoo's wings, then tries giving Pit wing-scritches on that same spot to see if it's the same (it ends up being on the opposite wing because of how mirrors work). Then she tries it on Duck Hunt, Kazooie, Falco, and even Meta Knight and Charizard!

“DOWN WITH DRESSES! PANTS, RISE UP!”
Like I said before, MELANIN FOR LIFE! I hated when Tetra lost her tan too, that really sucked >:T

Lmao, I have a very strong headcanon that OoT Zelda/Sheik is very oblivious to how pretty and clever she is, but as soon as she gets praised or complimented she turns into a flustered mess!
Lmao, Tetra starts a Change.Org petition to stop having princesses always wear skirts half the time XD

And YES!! Like, it’s almost offensive. What, can Tetra not be tan and ALSO be a princess??

That.
Is.
So.
CUTE!
I’m NABBING that headcanon! I love the idea of Zelda/Sheik being headstrong and serene, but the moment someone praises her she loses her composure! Aghfhfhskxj >w<

Seph flirts no one knows if he’s flirting or mocking cause of his serious and cold expression. Lmao

Or, if you like a little angst, Zelda is hugging one of them and they're resisting the urge to stroke her back.

whskfjdkg omg bruhhhh that’s so sad 😭😭😭 reading this reminded of that one video of the Kauaʻi ʻōʻō bird singing its mating call, not realizing that all of the other members of its species were already extinct. Must be rough being the last of your kind

Djskfjf to turn the angst to comedy, one of the pits absentmindedly goes in to stroke her (nonexistent) wings, only to instead accidentally slap her in the back. She looks at them all confused wondering what the heck that was and they’re all just like:

1693869770843.png
“I dunno”

OoT Zelda would find it absolutely adorable, and may or may not study Dark Pit’s wings and bird-like mannerisms like the nerd she is- pfft no it totally does work like that, as long as nobody besides the Zeldas know it’s fine!!
Fhskfjfl yooo way back in in the thread I had the idea that with either the pits birthday or Christmas coming up, Alttp Zelda gets the idea to make them a pair of Pegasus boots as a gift, basing the boot’s enchantment specifically off of how Palutena’s power of flight effects their wings. I could totally imagine her coming up to Oot zel for help and then the two of them conspiring to secretly study their wing anatomy together 🪽 🪽

Japanese Pit has stated he enjoys millet dumplings. Millet is like candy to birds!

I like to think Samus enjoys them too because of the Chozo.

I can see Zelda discovering the "sweet spot" on Pittoo's wings, then tries giving Pit wing-scritches on that same spot to see if it's the same (it ends up being on the opposite wing because of how mirrors work). Then she tries it on Duck Hunt, Kazooie, Falco, and even Meta Knight and Charizard!
Can you walk into stores and buy Millet? If so, new headcanon acquired-
And the wing scratches are inevitable lmao
Lmao, Tetra starts a Change.Org petition to stop having princesses always wear skirts half the time XD

And YES!! Like, it’s almost offensive. What, can Tetra not be tan and ALSO be a princess??

That.
Is.
So.
CUTE!
I’m NABBING that headcanon! I love the idea of Zelda/Sheik being headstrong and serene, but the moment someone praises her she loses her composure! Aghfhfhskxj >w<
Oh my god XD

I FELT THAT- like I was so mad when suddenly Tetra showed up all pale *cri*

Nooo, my headcanon is no longer just in my head! /j

That’s literally the only way to get under her skin, to compliment and gratify her to oblivion!! I imagine she rarely gets that sort of attention so it works wonders on her when she does ^^
Seph flirts no one knows if he’s flirting or mocking cause of his serious and cold expression. Lmao
Shots were shot, but I think they’ll most likely miss lmfao
whskfjdkg omg bruhhhh that’s so sad 😭😭😭 reading this reminded of that one video of the Kauaʻi ʻōʻō bird singing its mating call, not realizing that all of the other members of its species were already extinct. Must be rough being the last of your kind

Djskfjf to turn the angst to comedy, of the pits absentmindedly goes in to stroke her (nonexistent) wings, only to instead accidentally slap her in the back. She looks at them all confused wondering what the heck that was and they’re all just like:

View attachment 1112421
“I dunno”

Fhskfjfl yooo way back in in the thread I had the idea that with either the pits birthday or Christmas coming up, Alttp Zelda gets the idea to make them a pair of Pegasus boots as a gift, basing the boot’s enchantment specifically off of how Palutena’s power of flight effects their wings. I could totally imagine her coming up to Oot zel for help and then the two of them conspiring to secretly study his wing anatomy together 🪽 🪽

OoT Zelda would definitely have a book with their newfound discoveries in it XD

Oh my god XD

That’s literally the only way to get under her skin, to compliment and gratify her to oblivion!! I imagine she rarely gets that sort of attention so it works wonders on her when she does ^^

Shots were shot, but I think they’ll most likely miss lmfao

Lol can’t blame seph for at least trying to human even if it falls flat.

Oh my god XD

“No More Skirts! Sign here and princesses will actually be able to get stuff done without a tent around their legs!”

Nintendo did her wrong there! Thank goodness a lot of fan art of her has her with her melanin!

Hehehehehe, hippity hoppity, your head canon is now my property >:3

That’s so adorable! Zelds immediately melts if you apply the right tactics, I love that seknfkscbaksn

I've been thinking about the idea of Dark Pit having a strong connection with Zelda because Twilight Princess/Brawl/Smash 4 Zelda was very kind to him when he joined the roster while others were less welcoming. TP Zelda did sacrifice herself to save Midna, a being from a world of darkness, so maybe she knew immediately Pittoo was no devil or evil spirit, and treated him very kindly. I imagine Dark Pit being the type to remember kindnesses shown to him and tries to repay it. He hates being in debt!

Djskfjf to turn the angst to comedy, one of the pits absentmindedly goes in to stroke her (nonexistent) wings, only to instead accidentally slap her in the back. She looks at them all confused wondering what the heck that was and they’re all just like:

View attachment 1112421
“I dunno”

That is both funny and sad! I'm actually not one of the KI fans who believe Pit is the last of his kind. There is nothing official that states such, and I think if that's the case it would've been important to point out. In KI, Pit was running around freeing Centurions with hammers, and what's not to say Palutena didn't free the rest of her petrified angels when she was freed and regained her divine powers? And the thought of Pit being the last of his kind is pretty depressing. Angel Land can't be Angel Land if there are no angels on it!

Oh geeze if they accidentally slap Zelda's back they'd both feel awful lol

This is all hypothetical and I'm not pushing for any of this in the RP, this is just me musing. Neither Pit can ever be with Zelda because of their duties and responsibilities. Pit is much too devoted to Palutena and he must always put her first, which would be unfair to a potential mate. Zelda will not leave her kingdom, and she must do her part to maintain the timeline so the other Links and Zeldas can exist. Pit and/or Dark Pit can have strong feelings for Zelda but understand it can never be. I can see it being especially frustrating for Dark Pit: rebellion is in his nature, but the obstacles that keep him and Zelda from being a thing can never be overcome! It would be interesting if Zelda realizes that it's not Dark Pit himself that she might possibly have feelings for, but what he represents, which is freedom. Dark Pit would never be happy being trapped within a castle playing politician, and the most loving thing she can do for him is keep him free. I would love to see something like this tackled in fanfiction rather than the usual, "Oh yeah, they get together and it's happily ever after with no problems at all! 8D 8D"

Yep, you can buy millet at the grocery store and the pet store. I'm amused at the idea of the bird-like fighters nomming on millet spray.

Zelda and OoT Zelda make a book about their discoveries in regards to angels, and Palutena wonders why they can't just ask her.

In an old Smash Bros RP, there was a small running gag of people tugging Pit's wings to see if they were real. Fire Emblem characters kept mistaking him for a heron laguz.

Lol can’t blame seph for at least trying to human even if it falls flat.
If only Sheik and Seph wouldn’t be at odds, I’m sure she’d realize that.
“No More Skirts! Sign here and princesses will actually be able to get stuff done without a tent around their legs!”

Nintendo did her wrong there! Thank goodness a lot of fan art of her has her with her melanin!

Hehehehehe, hippity hoppity, your head canon is now my property >:3

That’s so adorable! Zelds immediately melts if you apply the right tactics, I love that seknfkscbaksn
“Tents” lmfao
Sheik can aid her in her cause even though she doesn’t absolutely abhore the Leg Skirts XD

Yeah, especially considering that I mostly stem Sheik/Zelda from the Child Timeline, where Zelda sends Link back in time so he can experience his childhood. Link doesn’t remember what he did and all the hardships he and Zelda went through together. It’s very sad considering that Zelda was left behind. She even pleaded for Link to visit her once he goes back, but as Link didn’t remember what had transpired, he didn’t fulfill his last promise to Zelda. All he did was accuse Ganondorf at the end so none of this would have occurred in the timeline Link was now in, while Zelda remained behind in her own timeline, rebuilding her kingdom, which caused the time split.

Link and Zelda in OoT simply didn’t have the connection that say, Tetra and Link have in WW. They were bound by fate, yes, but that was about it, sadly. I imagine Zelda is rather lonely in her teenage years, so these kinds of things are a bit extravagant for her.

“Tents” lmfao
Sheik can aid her in her cause even though she doesn’t absolutely abhore the Leg Skirts XD

Yeah, especially considering that I mostly stem Sheik/Zelda from the Child Timeline, where Zelda sends Link back in time so he can experience his childhood. Link doesn’t remember what he did and all the hardships he and Zelda went through together. It’s very sad considering that Zelda was left behind. She even pleaded for Link to visit her once he goes back, but as Link didn’t remember what had transpired, he didn’t fulfill his last promise to Zelda. All he did was accuse Ganondorf at the end so none of this would have occurred in the timeline Link was now in, while Zelda remained behind in her own timeline, rebuilding her kingdom, which caused the time split.

Link and Zelda in OoT simply didn’t have the connection that say, Tetra and Link have in WW. They were bound by fate, yes, but that was about it, sadly. I imagine Zelda is rather lonely in her teenage years, so these kinds of things are a bit extravagant for her.
Right? Seph is the tragic character who was lied to for years at the cost of losing his sanity.

Yep, you can buy millet at the grocery store and the pet store. I'm amused at the idea of the bird-like fighters nomming on millet spray.

Zelda and OoT Zelda make a book about their discoveries in regards to angels, and Palutena wonders why they can't just ask her.

In an old Smash Bros RP, there was a small running gag of people tugging Pit's wings to see if they were real. Fire Emblem characters kept mistaking him for a heron laguz.
Well asking would just be TOO much effort, obviously!
Besides, research is fun!

Way off topic since since I'm not involved in the Zelda talks and all, but I just wanted to say oml I made the worst mistake when deciding to draw Shulk. Drawing the Monado might actually end me. If I disappear it's because drawing this sword has brought me to an end /j

Another Dark Pit headcanon I have is that he refuses to use any of Viridi's services that do not directly affect his ability to do his job. He doesn't want to be dependent on her, or give her the impression that she owns him, so he provides his own food. This means good homecooked meals are a rarity for him... though considering Palutena's atrocious cooking it's not like Pit fares much better in that regard lol

Peach makes a meal for everyone at the Lake Shore. Dark Pit takes a bite, then promptly turns away, his body trembling. Everyone is concerned that he hates the food or that he's ill, but he's actually trying his damnest not to cry because OMG A REAL HOMECOOKED MEAL!!

Way off topic since since I'm not involved in the Zelda talks and all, but I just wanted to say oml I made the worst mistake when deciding to draw Shulk. Drawing the Monado might actually end me. If I disappear it's because drawing this sword has brought me to an end /j
RIP Ploegy 🙏

“Tents” lmfao

Lmao, Link has the worst luck, just to be brought into MM like a year later XD

But damn, you’re right, OoT Zelda has it rough, not even considering the Adult Timeline and the destruction of Hyrule by Ganon. It’ll hurt Zelda so bad when she hears that in two other timelines, Hyrule eventually was destroyed. Poor Zelds just needs a smidge of love in her life. At least she cared about Link enough that she didn’t force him to stay with her.

Rest in pieces, the Monado looks so hard to draw-

Right? Seph is the tragic character who was lied to for years at the cost of losing his sanity.
They’re both very tragic *sobs*
Lmao, Link has the worst luck, just to be brought into MM like a year later XD

But damn, you’re right, OoT Zelda has it rough, not even considering the Adult Timeline and the destruction of Hyrule by Ganon. It’ll hurt Zelda so bad when she hears that in two other timelines, Hyrule eventually was destroyed. Poor Zelds just needs a smidge of love in her life. At least she cared about Link enough that she didn’t force him to stay with her.
“Great job saving Hyrule! BTW you need to go into another mentally scarring experience!”

Indeed, she’ll feel like she failed somehow, despite sacrificing so much to try and save her people. She doesn’t want Link to sacrifice more than he already has because she knows what it’s like.

Speaking of the Fallen Timeline, check out this neat animatic that shows how Zelda defeated Ganon once Link had been slain.

“Great job saving Hyrule! BTW you need to go into another mentally scarring experience!”

Indeed, she’ll feel like she failed somehow, despite sacrificing so much to try and save her people. She doesn’t want Link to sacrifice more than he already has because she knows what it’s like.

Speaking of the Fallen Timeline, check out this neat animatic that shows how Zelda defeated Ganon once Link had been slain.

“The. WHAT.”

And don’t tug at my heartstrings like that! Oot Zelda is too noble.

That animatic…it gave me the shivers. To see Zelda harness the power of Hylia and wield the Master Sword herself, take the Triforce Of Courage and Seal Ganon away…
Also the end was so freaking sad, don’t make me cry like a baby D':

the animation hit me right in the feels. 😭

I'm not even close to being done with this but after suffering this long, I'm just gonna share the partly cleaned up sketch if you can't tell I have cleaned the sword up way more than Shulk LMAO

3a3ab4f483fef5c96a14684098988662.png

This is all hypothetical and I'm not pushing for any of this in the RP, this is just me musing. Neither Pit can ever be with Zelda because of their duties and responsibilities. Pit is much too devoted to Palutena and he must always put her first, which would be unfair to a potential mate. Zelda will not leave her kingdom, and she must do her part to maintain the timeline so the other Links and Zeldas can exist. Pit and/or Dark Pit can have strong feelings for Zelda but understand it can never be. I can see it being especially frustrating for Dark Pit: rebellion is in his nature, but the obstacles that keep him and Zelda from being a thing can never be overcome! It would be interesting if Zelda realizes that it's not Dark Pit himself that she might possibly have feelings for, but what he represents, which is freedom. Dark Pit would never be happy being trapped within a castle playing politician, and the most loving thing she can do for him is keep him free. I would love to see something like this tackled in fanfiction rather than the usual, "Oh yeah, they get together and it's happily ever after with no problems at all! 8D 8D"
Dhdkfjfkf this actually aligns quite a bit with how I imagine Zelda’s overall relationship with the concept of romance (Also purely hypothetical and it’s entirely plausible that I’ll change my mind completely about this cus hoo boy am I indecisive as hell lol). She’s a point in her life where, despite being treated as an adult by colleagues, she’s still very very much at that age where she’s still trying to figure out aspects of her identity whether it be as grand as the extensional crisis that comes with being apart of a long cycle of reincarnation, or even something as little as how/if she experiences romantic attraction towards others. So I could totally see her being interested in the basic concept of falling in love with someone, without actually really internalizing what it means to experience that sort of thing.

So here comes along someone who represents something unattainable, the concept of being unbound from any traditions, expectations, or bloodlines in physical form and as much as she greatly loves her position and her duty towards hyrule, there’s still a certain allure to that concept. So she’s like “Hmm…I think it’s pretty cool how that guy over there has so much freedom. And since I’m somewhat intrigued by that it totally means I like him right?” And hell, maybe that mild initial intrigue does or doesn’t turn into the beginnings of a genuine attraction, but no matter what Zelda’s devotion towards her kingdom would always be so so so much more important to her in comparison, and that’s the sort of thing wouldn’t be compatible with someone like Dark Pit and knows she’s never ever budge on. And she completely respects that. Heck, that’s also the same reason why I don’t really imagine her ever actually getting together with alttp link either.

So tldr: (I like to headcanon that) Zelda might or might not be somewhere on the acearo spectrum but is very much still figuring things out especially in relation to her overall devotion towards her duties and that’s perfectly alright Cus figuring out one’s identity is an ongoing process 👍

But again, this is all purely hypothetical lmao

Do I need to reply as Robin and Chrom?
No, Pichu is next for that group.
Ah! Apologies for the wait on him. I‘ll most likely get his post done this week but if not then please feel free to skip!

I'm not even close to being done with this but after suffering this long, I'm just gonna share the partly cleaned up sketch if you can't tell I have cleaned the sword up way more than Shulk LMAO

3a3ab4f483fef5c96a14684098988662.png
Dhdjfhfkfkg omg broooo how are you always are so friggin amazing when it comes to dynamic character posing?! Your sketch looks great!

Dhdjfhfkfkg omg broooo how are you always are so friggin amazing when it comes to dynamic character posing?! Your sketch looks great!
I spend WAY too much time studying pose references and toying with poseable figures to figure out poses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back