• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
If Seph wasn’t messed up he’d think she’s cute
Aghshejh in an alternate universe if Sephiroth wasn’t messed up in the head-
Dhskfhdkf she soon gets a taste of her own medicine when Zelda then starts calling Tetra her little sister lmao. They’re all one big happy family!
XD That would be hilarious! It’s nice how all the Zeldas balance each other out.

Aghshejh in an alternate universe if Sephiroth wasn’t messed up in the head-

XD That would be hilarious! It’s nice how all the Zeldas balance each other out.
Lol. He flirts with a serious face in an alternate universe

Dhskfhdkf she soon gets a taste of her own medicine when Zelda then starts calling Tetra her little sister lmao. They’re all one big happy family!
I’m warning you right now, TETRA WILL DESPISE THAT NAME XDDD
Is “Grandma” Tetra’s name for Sheik now? Lmfao

And you’re welcome. I hate how underrated Sheik is compared to other Smash ladies. She needs more love fr
You better believe it XD
Although Tetra won’t call her that all the time, only when she’s ticked off.

On another note, I’m sure Tetra will show the most respect to her ancestor. She’d be interested in the Goddess’ Harp and what Hyrule used to be like before it was sunken.

And she is, honestly. Just glad your here to give her the representation she deserves!

Speaking of military training, gods bless the poor bastard that gets caught in-between Pit and Dark Pit when they're BOTH in Drill Sergeant Mode!

Pit: Get up, soldier!

Dark Pit: Get down, soldier!

Pit: Get up, soldier!

Dark Pit: I said get down, soldier!

Pit: I ordered you to get up, soldier!

Dark Pit: Keep your face in the dirt, soldier!

Pit: You are in Palutena's Army, soldier! That means you follow my orders!

Dark Pit: I will kill you if you get up, soldier!
Now I'm picturing this with Pit/Dark Pit and Phosphora LOL

I leave for like 2 hours and come back to like 3 pages of new stuff oml lol

Lol. He flirts with a serious face in an alternate universe
Meanwhile Sheik is confused asf
“Is he complimenting me right now-?”
I’m warning you right now, TETRA WILL DESPISE THAT NAME XDDD

You better believe it XD
Although Tetra won’t call her that all the time, only when she’s ticked off.

On another note, I’m sure Tetra will show the most respect to her ancestor. She’d be interested in the Goddess’ Harp and what Hyrule used to be like before it was sunken.

And she is, honestly. Just glad your here to give her the representation she deserves!
Ahh! Sheik could teach her songs like the Ballad of the Goddess or Zelda’s Lullaby!

I’m also glad to see Daisy and Lucas, those are two of your mains as well as mine coincidentally lol

Ahh! Sheik could teach her songs like the Ballad of the Goddess or Zelda’s Lullaby!

I’m also glad to see Daisy and Lucas, those are two of your mains as well as mine coincidentally lol
I feel like every Zelda just happens to find Zelda’s Lullaby strangely familiar lol

And listen, the only reasons why I also main Daisy and Lucas is because I main Peach and Ness, okay?! XD
DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE YOUR MAINS FIRST

Ha! Confusing people is Sephiroth

I feel like every Zelda just happens to find Zelda’s Lullaby strangely familiar lol

And listen, the only reasons why I also main Daisy and Lucas is because I main Peach and Ness, okay?! XD
DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE YOUR MAINS FIRST
They all just subconsciously know the melody lmao

AND LIKELY STORY, HAZY.

For those who knew Minako, she gave me permission to PM folks her Discord info if y'all want to get into contact with her.

AvidElm is also doing better.

For those who knew Minako, she gave me permission to PM folks her Discord info if y'all want to get into contact with her.

AvidElm is also doing better.
I don’t use discord anymore still nice to hear from her. I’m glad Avid is doing better wishing him the best

Forevermore Forevermore

Samus made her appearance in the RP in the Forest of the Subspace Emissary map (Page 1 of the RP). The Forest had been tainted by a foul miasma. She rescued Pikachu, who was attacked by an Ursaring corrupted by an arrow with an arrowhead made from the congealed blood of Dharkon. She eventually met Peach and she and Pikachu went deep into the forest to find the Great Deku Tree. They reached the tree and found him suffering from a large stake made of dark magic that had been stabbed into his trunk. After battling a group of demons residing within the Great Deku Tree, they removed the stake but the damage had already been done; the Great Deku Tree was dying. Before his death, he informed Samus, Peach, and Pikachu about Lord Lunaris's conquest of the Smash Realm, the disappearance of the Hands, and the existence of the Pillars of Creation and Destruction. He granted them the Pillar of Creation: Life. (Page 7)

Despite the visor of the helmet being down, Samus might still be able to feel Putt's glare as she released her charged shot. The shot immediately disintegrated the rotten vines holding Putt, and the force shot him back a few feet before he landed in a black smoking heap on the ground. That seemed to be that, but then Putt stirred. He raised a charred skeletal hand, the wretched creature's strangled gasps audible despite the helmet.

Putt is still alive!

He raised his head, defiant despite his horrific condition. Then, the visor of the helmet flew up and thick black smoke billowed forth. Before the smoke could clear and reveal Putt's true face, he went still and dissolved into pure darkness that was carried off with the wind.

Pikachu had looked away before Samus fired her shot, unable to watch the violent demise of one that so closely resembled an ally. She shut her eyes until the Underworld angel's gasps were finally silenced for good. She opened her eyes to see Samus use her grapple beam on the stake buried within the Great Deku Tree and pulled. The stake budged, then began to come out inch by painful inch. It struck Pikachu just how long that stake was and how much of it was stabbed into the Forest Guardian. She wanted to help but an electric attack on the stake might travel through the grapple beam and give Samus a shock as well. Pikachu glanced around and saw Putt's bow; the false angel had dropped it when Trevenant captured him. The bow gave off an aura of light that repelled the miasma. Having an idea, Pikachu grabbed the bow, jumped forward, and threw it at the stake.

The bow struck the stake, and the offending object began to crack and dissolve. One good pull from Samus yanked the stake out of the Great Deku Tree completely. It struck the ground and broke into pieces. Like Putt, the pieces dissolved into darkness and disappeared. Sap gushed from the now-open wound like a golden stream. Pikachu and Trevenant cried out in dismay. What can they do now? How can they heal the Great Deku Tree?

Before panic could settle in, the Great Deku Tree spoke. His voice, once deep and strong was now soft and weak.

"Thank you, for freeing me of that spike and the demons that lived within me. It lightens my heart to know the heroes of this world have returned to save it. I'm certain you are shocked as to what has become of this land.

A year ago, after the tournament, a sorcerer in a mask of silver and gold took the Hands' power as his own. I know not how he did it, but he now rules the realm as Lord Lunaris, Master of Creation and Destruction. It was he who drove that spike into me. He, and a priestess who wields the dark powers of a dead god, came to me demanding answers. When I refused to aid them, he sought to punish me and send a warning to the rest of the realm. The priestess summoned the demons to guard against meddlers.

Lunaris's dominion over the Hands is not absolute; when Master Hand and Crazy Hand created this realm, they released portions of their power and hid them across the land as a safeguard. Even when the Hands were under the control of Tabuu, or Galeem or Dharkon, you and the other Super Smash Brothers have not fought them at their full strength. These powers are called the Pillars of Creation and the Pillars of Destruction. Lunaris and his followers seek these Pillars for if he possesses them, he will have full mastery over Master Hand and Crazy Hand's powers.

Master Hand bestowed the Pillars of Creation onto five guardians. I am one of them, the Pillar of Creation: Life. I know not who the other four keepers are, but these clues were passed onto me should the Hands' champions ever need to seek them out.

The Pillar of Creation: Strength is held by the guardian of the lake and sky.

The Pillar of Creation: Fortitude is guarded by a great silver beast.

The Pillar of Creation: Hope grows within a tree of happiness.

The Pillar of Creation: Imagination is in the paws of a traveling musician.

There are five Pillars of Destruction, same as the Pillars of Creation: Fear, Sorrow, Anger, Ego, and Death. I cannot say how or where Crazy Hand has chosen to hide them, however, if the forces of evil are searching for them I believe one may be able to feel the Pillars' effect on the land around them. Know this, while the Pillars of Destruction are not evil in themselves, one must be strong of heart and mind to possess and use them, otherwise you may lose yourselves to madness!"

The tree was silent for a long moment. When he finally spoke again, his voice was exhausted and fading. "I am... not long for this world. Though you have removed the affliction that has plagued me... my body is ravaged and corrupted beyond repair, even with the Pillar of Life. It has... taken everything within me to keep it safe; now I shall bestow it... upon you."

A small light appeared before the two women and the Pikachu. A symmetrical crystal shard, small enough to fit in a person's hand, appeared from the light and hovered before them. Pikachu looked up at the crystal, then to the Great Deku Tree, her dark brown eyes full of sadness.

"I have... one last request: when I have passed... burn my remains to ashes... that the corruption be purged and the soil nourished... so new life may grow. Fortune... be with you... heroes."

Thus did the Great Deku Tree, Guardian of the Forest, die.

Should the Pillar of Creation: Life be taken and the Great Deku Tree's final request fulfilled, the miasma will begin to fade away. The sun shone through the forest canopy and banished the toxic darkness. The Pillar began to glow a teal light; small flowers bloomed at the feet of the Pillar's bearer. Pikachu and Peach will suddenly find themselves corporeal again, and any wounds inflicted upon the three heroes will be healed. Among the ashes of the Great Deku Tree grew a tiny sprout, a symbol of hope and renewal after all the suffering and death that had befallen the forest.

They returned to Samus's ship to find Zelda and Cream the Rabbit there waiting for them, and they decided to travel to the Lake Shore (Subspace Emissary map) as her ship detected an energy source similar to the Pillar of Life. There, they found a Lakeside Laboratory owned by the Lake Scientist (Ocarina of Time) and Nurse Joy. Big the Cat was there too. They were treating Dark Pit's injuries when he tried to flee, but Samus stopped him. She did not want to risk Dark Pit being captured by Lunaris, or possibly even joining him, and silently decided to keep him under her custody. (Page 19)

The Lake Scientist and Nurse Joy informed the Super Bash Sisters that Rayquaza had fallen terribly ill. Nurse Joy stated that her Keystone had gone missing, and if she had it she would be able to summon Rayquaza from the lake. Samus walked around the lake to find clues and her scanner picked up traces of congealed Dharkon blood at a stone where offerings to Rayquaza were made. (Page 20)

After some talk about Lord Lunaris and his conquest of the Smash Realm, the Happy Masked Salesman appeared and shared the Legend of the Night Dragon. (Page 21)

It is now morning at the Lake Shore. Nurse Joy is distressed because Dark Pit had snuck off in the night. He went to the nearby Forest, followed by Pikachu, and is currently being attacked by Juri Han. I recommend waiting for a post from Zelda's player before starting. My last post with Samus is on Page 22

Forevermore Forevermore

Samus made her appearance in the RP in the Forest of the Subspace Emissary map (Page 1 of the RP). The Forest had been tainted by a foul miasma. She rescued Pikachu, who was attacked by an Ursaring corrupted by an arrow with an arrowhead made from the congealed blood of Dharkon. She eventually met Peach and she and Pikachu went deep into the forest to find the Great Deku Tree. They reached the tree and found him suffering from a large stake made of dark magic that had been stabbed into his trunk. After battling a group of demons residing within the Great Deku Tree, they removed the stake but the damage had already been done; the Great Deku Tree was dying. Before his death, he informed Samus, Peach, and Pikachu about Lord Lunaris's conquest of the Smash Realm, the disappearance of the Hands, and the existence of the Pillars of Creation and Destruction. He granted them the Pillar of Creation: Life. (Page 7)

They returned to Samus's ship to find Zelda and Cream the Rabbit there waiting for them, and they decided to travel to the Lake Shore (Subspace Emissary map) as her ship detected an energy source similar to the Pillar of Life. There, they found a Lakeside Laboratory owned by the Lake Scientist (Ocarina of Time) and Nurse Joy. Big the Cat was there too. They were treating Dark Pit's injuries when he tried to flee, but Samus stopped him. She did not want to risk Dark Pit being captured by Lunaris, or possibly even joining him, and silently decided to keep him under her custody. (Page 19)

The Lake Scientist and Nurse Joy informed the Super Bash Sisters that Rayquaza had fallen terribly ill. Nurse Joy stated that her Keystone had gone missing, and if she had it she would be able to summon Rayquaza from the lake. Samus walked around the lake to find clues and her scanner picked up traces of congealed Dharkon blood at a stone where offerings to Rayquaza were made. (Page 20)

After some talk about Lord Lunaris and his conquest of the Smash Realm, the Happy Masked Salesman appeared and shared the Legend of the Night Dragon. (Page 21)

It is now morning at the Lake Shore. Nurse Joy is distressed because Dark Pit had snuck off in the night. He went to the nearby Forest, followed by Pikachu, and is currently being attacked by Juri Han. I recommend waiting for a post from Zelda's player before starting. My last post with Samus is on Page 22
Thanks for summarizing all of this for me. I’ll hold off on writing for Samus as you said, and I’ll read the last post you made so I can fully understand how to pick up where you left off :]

I don't have anything to add to what was talked about but I offer this pretty Pyra in XC3 art

I don't have anything to add to what was talked about but I offer this pretty Pyra in XC3 art

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back