• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Joker just watching Pit eat Mythra's cooking with no problems whatsoever and he's standing there like "wtf I almost die every time I taste test it"
Joker then learns about Palutena’s atrocious cooking and is like, “Oh.” Pit is just so used to bad cooking that he’s got an iron stomach and palate!

Aww I can see poor Mythra being devastated by her food making Pit ill, and the angel, full of guilt for hurting her feelings tries to pass it off as a stomach bug. That fish might have been carrying something! It wasn’t her fault!

Then Mythra squeezes Pit in a death-hug while sobbing about how absolutely SWEET he is, and that’s when he discovers that Mythra had gotten into his barrel of Angel Land sake! Uh oh!

In a Tetris game for the GameBoy, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Link, DK, Samus, and Pit were playing in a band together. Pit played the violin and Samus played the cello.

In Kid Icarus, Pit can play a harp.

If all the musically inclined fighters got together, Toon Link would definitely be the conductor!

The only reason I prefer female Corrin is because that would add ANOTHER princess to the group for tormenting Pittoo lol That’s if they join the Smash Sisters group of course!

Also, sorry for triple posting; on mobile.

Huh, weird 🤔 On you on mobile? Try clicking the square in the corner and it’ll take you to a separate window with a playable version of the video. Let me know if that works 👍
That worked and they’re so precious lol

Sheep and I legit almost be showing up at the same time to share something LMAO

I don't have silly music related thing, but just small doodle kinda based off my last Joker post
jokerthink.png

I don't have silly music related thing, but just small doodle kinda based off my last Joker post
jokerthink.png
He looks so adorable and precious

Antony Del Rio (Pit/Dark Pit's VA) can sing!

I pictured Cream asking Dark Pit to sing for her and Cheese so she can sleep and after a bit of grumbling and groaning, he finally relents. The women within the Smash Sisters group are peeking on them with tears streaming down their eyes. It's so beautiful!

I've said before, earlier in the thread, that I imagine Toon Link sounding like an Irish E.G. Daily. She's a singer.

Here's that Tetris image I was talking about earlier:
1694045430264.png

I can't really see Lucas performing (stage fright),
Omg I can’t believe I just remembered that this exists but stage fright aside Lucas does seem pretty decent at singing the Freddy Freaker song lmao

jokerthink.png
Great minds think alike and omg he’s adorable!!

That is cute!

I don't think even Toon Link's conducting skills would be able to get them in harmony! 😆
Dhdkckvhdlvj they just gotta play even louder and that’ll definitely solve all their problems!

Omg I can’t believe I just remembered that this exists but stage fright aside Lucas does seem pretty decent at singing the Freddy Freaker song lmao

Dhdkckvhdlvj they just gotta play even louder and that’ll definitely solve all their problems!

Lani Minella also voiced Pit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! She's also the original voice of Rouge the Bat and Omochao in SA2, and she's Luke's US voice in the Professor Layton games.

Isabelle: I have a theory: people talk loud when they want to act smart, right?

Inkling: CORRECT!

Isabelle: So if we play loud, people might think we're good! Everybody ready? And-a-one! And-a-two! And-a--!

*The windows of the Smash House shatter with an earsplitting BOOM!*

Lani Minella also voiced Pit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! She's also the original voice of Rouge the Bat and Omochao in SA2, and she's Luke's US voice in the Professor Layton games.

Isabelle: I have a theory: people talk loud when they want to act smart, right?

Inkling: CORRECT!

Isabelle: So if we play loud, people might think we're good! Everybody ready? And-a-one! And-a-two! And-a--!

*The windows of the Smash House shatter with an earsplitting BOOM!*
XD hjjjjgtr Isabelle tentacles is that you?

I swear my brain has the most random thoughts, but I came to the realization that most of my characters have some kind of “other self” (who are also present in the rp)

Joker has Arsene
Ann has Carmen
Sora has Roxas (and vice versa)
Mythra has Pyra

And then you have the two that are pushing it a little bit still kinda count (but aren’t exactly present in the rp)
Byleth once having Sothis
Shulk once having Zanza

Poor Yoshi is yet again an odd man out here

Ty for joining Ploegy’s random thought of the day

On the topic of music, I had a random thought of Sora introducing Dark Pit to Elvis Presley's music.

I know it’s a joke. Just making conversation. Pit should just pick a religion already 😂
What's funny is that the Tower of Babel is referenced in KI: Uprising. So... does this mean GOD exists in the KI universe??

Volume Warning!!!

Inkling, Isabelle, and Pichu should really keep their day jobs 😅

Just wanna say... if y'all haven't yet, try muting the video and playing some rock or metal over this 😆

I just watched this while listening to Rammstein.

Tetra doesn't sing or play an instrument either, and would probably refer to people like Corrin as "band geeks".
Whenever I hear this song, I imagine Tetra being the one singing it.

I can't say I know what the song is referring to in regards to the "Firelands," but I like to imagine one of the Zeldas singing this. I really enjoy Celtic music.

How does everyone do the tabs with their posts?
I assume you mean the ones Hazy uses. It's this without all the spaces:
[ Tabs ][ Tab=tab name here ][ /Tab ][ /Tabs ]

You can copy the middle part to add more tabs between the outer code pro explanation right here ik

GUESS WHO GOT THEIR DRAWING TABLET BACK FROM THE REPAIR SHOP
I ordered a new stylus but I have yet to receive it so I'm using my crummy one as of right now.
Now I can finally draw custom headers for my posts! (and finally write posts for the RP-)
Don't worry about it Plo! If you don't feel like working on it I'm more than fine with waiting.

Pretty much XD
I'm just imagining Min giving people dance lessons and drilling them like some sort of sergeant lmfao

XD "We have a show this weekend"
Imagine Min parading her disciples around as they bust a move
Volume Warning!!!

AHHH THAT'S ADORABLEEEE

OMG I forgot that Lucas' VA likes to do commissions!!

Last edited:
The only reason I prefer female Corrin is because that would add ANOTHER princess to the group for tormenting Pittoo lol That’s if they join the Smash Sisters group of course!

Also, sorry for triple posting; on mobile.
Lol I have yet to decide which version of Corrin to use, but it would be pretty funny to have the feisty F!Corrin join the group in her armor, with her dragon aspects and Yato, only to reveal that she is also a pretty princess lmfao
Volume Warning!!!

At least they're passionate...? XD
Whenever I hear this song, I imagine Tetra being the one singing it.

I can't say I know what the song is referring to in regards to the "Firelands," but I like to imagine one of the Zeldas singing this. I really enjoy Celtic music.

Ooooh, nice tunes! They fit perfectly ^^
GUESS WHO GOT THEIR DRAWING TABLET BACK FROM THE REPAIR SHOP
I ordered a new stylus but I have yet to receive it so I'm using my crummy one as of right now.
Now I can finally draw custom headers for my posts! (and finally write posts for the RP-)

XD "We have a show this weekend"
Imagine Min parading her disciples around as they bust a move

AHHH THAT'S ADORABLEEEE

OMG I forgot that Lucas' VA likes to do commissions!!
*gasp* CUSTOM HEADERS?! I can't wait to see em plus any other art you'll make!

Anyways, Min would walk them around like they're dogs she just trained to do tricks.

Lol I have yet to decide which version of Corrin to use, but it would be pretty funny to have the feisty F!Corrin join the group in her armor, with her dragon aspects and Yato, only to reveal that she is also a pretty princess lmfao
When in doubt, consult the SPINNER! Leave it to chance and Let the Wheel of Fate decide on you behalf!

When in doubt, consult the SPINNER! Leave it to chance and Let the Wheel of Fate decide on you behalf!
Hey, that's an idea!
I wanted to see which Corrin would have more appeal in this RP, but if all else fails I'll pay the wheel a visit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back