• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Just cause I thought you'd appreciate true art 😏 Darklord95 Darklord95

tumblr_pcjrp5MpxL1ufgsvj_1280.jpg

tumblr_pcn80pSTLF1ufgsvj_540.jpg

I just pictured it being like Disney's Robin Hood where he even steals Lunaris's cloak, mask, and doublet while he was wearing them!

Lunaris: *in his long pajamas* Ahem... I've been robbed.

Shiri: Of course you've been robbed!
Joker just walking around dressed as Lunaris, even wearing his mask over his own mask he ain't seeing shit at that point

Captain Falcon, Mythra, and Pit watching Big Idea cartoons together is both funny and wholesome! When I imagined Captain Falcon and Pit watching cartoons together, though, I immediately pictured them watching SWAT Kats.
SWAT Katz was LIT! Cap would definitely be that guy to gush over the EXTREME 90s! 😤. That and I can imagine Cap being an old head despite being from the future, just old media fascinates him lol

I really need to watch Swat Kats it was an ahead of it’s time. Cap has good taste.

Joker just walking around dressed as Lunaris, even wearing his mask over his own mask he ain't seeing shit at that point
Lunaris is a little over 6 feet tall; he's a tall boy! Lol the Miis in the castle notice their lord is looking a little short that night!

That reminds me, I'm still talking to Minako through Discord. She recently told me she imagined Lunaris sounding like a deeper-voiced Bruce Willis, and I couldn't help but picture him crawling around in air ducts and saying, "Yippie-ki-yay, mutherfucker!" 😆

SWAT Katz was LIT! Cap would definitely be that guy to gush over the EXTREME 90s! 😤. That and I can imagine Cap being an old head despite being from the future, just old media fascinates him lol
Lol usually whenever I bring up SWAT Kats the response I get is, "Wow, tell me how old you are without telling me how old you are!" 👵

That reminds me, I'm still talking to Minako through Discord. She recently told me she imagined Lunaris sounding like a deeper-voiced Bruce Willis, and I couldn't help but picture him crawling around in air ducts and saying, "Yippie-ki-yay, mutherfucker!" 😆
Now I'm wondering if Lunaris sounds closer to RJ (Over the Hedge) or Muddy Grimes (Beavis and Butthead) 🤔

Couple of ideas for Lunaris' voice i think of could be Van Kleiss (Generator Rex) and Miraak (Skyrim)
Those aren't bad, especially Miraak, considering Lunaris's backstory. Him speaking the dragon language would be pretty sick, and Lunaris's motivation is to defy his own fate. Another suggestion I got was Joshua Graham from Fallout New Vegas.

Part of me was thinking of something like this. This is a singer I watch perform every year at the renaissance faire. Shiri singing along with him would be cute!

Regardless, I think the result would be the same: "OH NO HE SOUNDS HOT!"

I imagine Odessa sounding like Demona from Gargoyles, and Kap'n Krook sounding like Tim Curry.

Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 SheepKing SheepKing A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Paula post is up. Eh, felt inspired to get it done sorry for the long wait.
No need to apologize! Inkling’s up next right? I think tomorrow/later today I’ll make lil mini posts for Pichu and Isabelle so I can get Inkling’s out sometime soonish 👍

Ahhh fuck I clicked on light mode there goes my eyes 👍
Hahaha…Imagine using light mode amirite fellas? 👀 💦 Maybe I like having my retinas burned!

Fhskfhfkg and somewhat related to Inkling….Happy Day of Splatfest/Splatfest eve ft. old and depressed Agent Three The Captain!

1694154113469.png

Last edited:
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat As cute as that image of Paula is, would you mind using smaller images for your posts, or hiding it behind a spoiler tag so as to avoid stretching the page? I'd appreciate it!

Part of me was thinking of something like this. This is a singer I watch perform every year at the renaissance faire. Shiri singing along with him would be cute!

Regardless, I think the result would be the same: "OH NO HE SOUNDS HOT!"

Lunaris and Shiri in the "Good Ending" of the RP? 🥹

Funny thing, I posted a pic of Lunaris for a D&D group on FB for assumptions, and one of the assumptions made was that while Lunaris is an excellent whistler and linguist, he's an awful singer, and I'm still deciding whether or not to make that canon lol

It is typical of Corrin to worry too much if someone close to them is injured. Probably will happen lol
Lmao, he'd either go sicko mode to get his little eraser toy back, or just silently gift Corrin more of them. I mean, there's like 80 mem cakes in total. Ooh! And since Corrin enjoys prose and philosophy, Agent 8 could explain the poems and memories behind each little collectable to them.
Aww, that's cute!!
And I would love to see them bonding over Eight's mem cakes, that'd be so wholesome qwq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back