• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

Teagan let out a muffled groan.

Where the hell am I?

Oh yeah, the plane had crash landed. As she slowly regained consciousness she began to realize how truly banged up her body was. But she could move, that was a good thing.

As she lifted her head up she coughed up sand. She looked around, bits of the plane, body parts, and belongings were scattered around her. Something cold came over her body, it was a wave of water. This forced her to get the hell up. She had hurriedly gotten up and instantly regretted it. Even though she didn't have any severe cuts she was pretty much bruised all over and on top of bruises she was also sunburnt along the backs of her arms and legs, due to her being facedown in the sand.

This is horrible, God kill me now.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Well one of these granola bars is chocolate.." He mumbled, accepting his inevitable job of going hunting. "The alcohol, I mean partying is an option if you want to. But if someone's got light cuts and scrapes, then a possible disinfectant. At least the stronger ones can, these sugar and flavored ones are all useless in that sense.." He spoke, actually finding another way to categorize them even further.
"I can hunt decently, I haven't done it with just a spear before though. I used to watch family hunt for sport years ago, and I'm alright with a bow." He bit his lip, thinking if they had any possible way to make one. Too bad he didn't know how, or even an idea on how to string one. "So I guess.. a spear is the best I can do." With a shrug, he leaned against the interior wall of their shelter, arms crossing over his chest. "You can follow, but I'll need to find a few sturdy branches for spears. And a knife to sharpen them. Attaching a blade to the end would just be a waste of material."
"Perfect." Luna smiled and hobbled a few steps closer to pick up a chocolate granola bar. She opened it up and took a few bites as Cyrus spoke. Nodding her head once or twice; she heard what it was saying but it didn't really sink in. "Damn, I needed this granola bar." She mumbled before looking back up at Cyrus the only properly hearing him talk about needing to find a few sturdy branches and a knife.

"I'm not sure where we would find a knife but if I can climb a few trees to find sturdier branches as the best ones seem to be in the middle mostly, not too high up but not too low.." Olivia trailed off as she began to scan the surrounding trees, she would most likely be able to handle them but her leg was her only drawback. She glanced down at her leg and sighed.

NightSky said:
"Perfect." Luna smiled and hobbled a few steps closer to pick up a chocolate granola bar. She opened it up and took a few bites as Cyrus spoke. Nodding her head once or twice; she heard what it was saying but it didn't really sink in. "Damn, I needed this granola bar." She mumbled before looking back up at Cyrus the only properly hearing him talk about needing to find a few sturdy branches and a knife.
"I'm not sure where we would find a knife but if I can climb a few trees to find sturdier branches as the best ones seem to be in the middle mostly, not too high up but not too low.." Olivia trailed off as she began to scan the surrounding trees, she would most likely be able to handle them but her leg was her only drawback. She glanced down at her leg and sighed.
Cyrus looked over at her as she grabbed the bar, the corner of his lips curled into a smile; happy that at least if hunting didn't go well she had something in her stomach.

"I'll just use whatever's fallen on the ground for now, if you want to give me a few minutes to search around the area. We also need to head over to the shore, remember?" Cyrus went over to the nearby treeline, picking up a few of the larger and branches that had been severed from the trees. "We could head that way while we get some food, yeah?"

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus looked over at her as she grabbed the bar, the corner of his lips curled into a smile; happy that at least if hunting didn't go well she had something in her stomach.
"I'll just use whatever's fallen on the ground for now, if you want to give me a few minutes to search around the area. We also need to head over to the shore, remember?" Cyrus went over to the nearby treeline, picking up a few of the larger and branches that had been severed from the trees. "We could head that way while we get some food, yeah?"
"Sounds like a plan." Olivia nodded before standing up straight again. With her usual limp she made her way to her backpack and began searching through it. "I always have one in here.." She mumbled peering into the big. "Aha!" She pulled out a black hair band.

"I knew I had one." Olivia began to braid her hair to keep it off her face while they traveled. Also so it wouldn't get too knotty and symbolize a nest on her head.

"Ready when you are captain." Olivia saluted to Cyrus with a playful smile.

NightSky said:
"Sounds like a plan." Olivia nodded before standing up straight again. With her usual limp she made her way to her backpack and began searching through it. "I always have one in here.." She mumbled peering into the big. "Aha!" She pulled out a black hair band.
"I knew I had one." Olivia began to braid her hair to keep it off her face while they traveled. Also so it wouldn't get too knotty and symbolize a nest on her head.

"Ready when you are captain." Olivia saluted to Cyrus with a playful smile.
"Captain, huh?" Cyrus questioned, chuckling at the joke and beginning to walk in the direction of the shore at a pace she can keep up with. "You give me way too much responsibility." A small laugh as he scanned their path for anything useful, really only picking up a few usable branches for weaponry. "We can head back here later, once we do a little exploring, alright?"

Along their path, there wasn't much carnage or wreckage to scour through. A few shards here and there, but nothing useful. "Black backpack, covered in colorful sharpie and paint spots.. Come on, it's gotta be around here somewhere.." Cyrus thought to himself, searching for his belongings ever since they had been stranded. His eyes spotted something up in the tree, and he grinned widely as he turned his head towards Olivia. "Hey Liv! Look!" He brought his hand up with index finger extended to a point, excited at his findings. Following the direction of his fingers, a bird's nest about the size basketball, lie untouched on the outskirts of the trees. It was about the height of two people, but the trunk looked a bit difficult to climb, as the lower half grew without many branches or turns.

Otakubeats said:
@IsolatedBeat
"Ok on three. One-" He popped the shoulder into place quickly. "two three."
With a gasp, Jacob shot up and grabbed on to the nearest thing which happened to be Ty.

"Jacob!" Grayson grabbed his hands and pulled his attention towards her. She wanted so badly right then to ask him what had happened and where they were at but she knew he should recover first. Jacob groaned and laid his head back down, looking up at the sky. The sun was going down, unlike it was when they first crashed. All he could remember was covering Grayson's body with his own as the plane crashed and pulling her out of the water all the way to the grass. He saw others but his main concern was her. Then he had passed out. His held his head which was currently aching. Grayson turned towards Ty. "What the hell happened? Where...are we?"

IsolatedBeat said:
With a gasp, Jacob shot up and grabbed on to the nearest thing which happened to be Ty.
"Jacob!" Grayson grabbed his hands and pulled his attention towards her. She wanted so badly right then to ask him what had happened and where they were at but she knew he should recover first. Jacob groaned and laid his head back down, looking up at the sky. The sun was going down, unlike it was when they first crashed. All he could remember was covering Grayson's body with his own as the plane crashed and pulling her out of the water all the way to the grass. He saw others but his main concern was her. Then he had passed out. His held his head which was currently aching. Grayson turned towards Ty. "What the hell happened? Where...are we?"
Ty's eyes were wide at the sudden move from jacob. He shook his head and looked at the girl. "The plane went down. We...." He hesitated not wanting to admit what he knew. "We're stranded."

Jacob opened his eyes at the news that he already expected to hear. He was not usually pessimistic but where else would a plane crash rather than somewhere they had no access to other people? Grayson wasn't taking the news as well as he though. "WHAT? What do you mean stranded? Did anyone even try to get a hold of somebody?!" She patted her pockets for her cellphone. When she found it, she traced her fingers across the cracked screen. "Jacob, where is your phone?" He grabbed it and handed it to her. "No signal... We've got to get somewhere." Jacob shook his head.

"There is no way we're going anywhere except to find a place to stay safe tonight. We'll go look tomorrow." He groaned as he stood up. Grayson continued to stare at his bruises and marks. "Yeah...maybe that's best." Jacob turned to Ty and said, "Are there any others and do we have a place to go for the night? I want to stay near the plane so I can look through the luggage in the morning. Just in case we really are stranded."

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob opened his eyes at the news that he already expected to hear. He was not usually pessimistic but where else would a plane crash rather than somewhere they had no access to other people? Grayson wasn't taking the news as well as he though. "WHAT? What do you mean stranded? Did anyone even try to get a hold of somebody?!" She patted her pockets for her cellphone. When she found it, she traced her fingers across the cracked screen. "Jacob, where is your phone?" He grabbed it and handed it to her. "No signal... We've got to get somewhere." Jacob shook his head.
"There is no way we're going anywhere except to find a place to stay safe tonight. We'll go look tomorrow." He groaned as he stood up. Grayson continued to stare at his bruises and marks. "Yeah...maybe that's best." Jacob turned to Ty and said, "Are there any others and do we have a place to go for the night? I want to stay near the plane so I can look through the luggage in the morning. Just in case we really are stranded."

@Otakubeats
Ty flinched away from her sudden yell, and sighed. "The others are this way. Can you walk?"

Grayson pocketed the phone as Jacob held on to his left arm. It was going to be sore for a while but he could deal with it. "Yeah, I'm good. Let's go." The two were ready to follow him back.

Otakubeats said:
Ty flinched away from her sudden yell, and sighed. "The others are this way. Can you walk?"

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson pocketed the phone as Jacob held on to his left arm. It was going to be sore for a while but he could deal with it. "Yeah, I'm good. Let's go." The two were ready to follow him back.
Ty led the two towards where Raja and the others were situated. He then showed them a small space they could rest. "I think we have a doctor somewhere, but it might take a while." @Quiet Is Violent @IsolatedBeat

Anya sighed sadly. "Be free kitty." She said setting Sabin down. Sabin stayed, then slowly walked off.

Anya gasped and her eyes darted towards Raja. "This situation will be the death of me..." She complained lying down, beginning to cry. "All I wanted was to escape my dad. Now I'm trapped."

Phasma said:
Anya gasped and her eyes darted towards Raja. "This situation will be the death of me..." She complained lying down, beginning to cry. "All I wanted was to escape my dad. Now I'm trapped."
Ty poked her head, and put a flower near her. He sat near the two, allowing his thoughts to drift.

"Awe." She smiled sweetly. Picking up the flower, she smelled it and quickly became calm

Phasma said:
"Awe." She smiled sweetly. Picking up the flower, she smelled it and quickly became calm
Ty blushed slightly, looking away. He stayed silent, not wanting to disturb the others.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Captain, huh?" Cyrus questioned, chuckling at the joke and beginning to walk in the direction of the shore at a pace she can keep up with. "You give me way too much responsibility." A small laugh as he scanned their path for anything useful, really only picking up a few usable branches for weaponry. "We can head back here later, once we do a little exploring, alright?"
Along their path, there wasn't much carnage or wreckage to scour through. A few shards here and there, but nothing useful. "Black backpack, covered in colorful sharpie and paint spots.. Come on, it's gotta be around here somewhere.." Cyrus thought to himself, searching for his belongings ever since they had been stranded. His eyes spotted something up in the tree, and he grinned widely as he turned his head towards Olivia. "Hey Liv! Look!" He brought his hand up with index finger extended to a point, excited at his findings. Following the direction of his fingers, a bird's nest about the size basketball, lie untouched on the outskirts of the trees. It was about the height of two people, but the trunk looked a bit difficult to climb, as the lower half grew without many branches or turns.
((Sorry for the late reply I was at a party.))

Olivia managed to keep up with Cyrus but she did feel like they were traveling half the speed they could be, it annoyed her but she tried not to show it. "Let's be honest, you're the most responsible of both of us and I can't handle even the smallest of responsibilities." She kept her eyes on the ground to watch her stepping. "You being the captain of our little group is the most logical choice." Olivia noted before freezing and looking up.

"What is it?" She mumbled shielding her eyes from the morning sun to look up a nearby tree. When she realized what they were looking at an excited grin spread across her face. "I bet you I could get to that nest." She spoke confidently and also truthfully as she made her way over to the tree; oblivious to the fact her legs was close to unusable. Of course she later realized this as she went to lift her leg to climb the trunk of the tree but it sent a shock of pain through her thigh. "Damnit." She muttered while carefully bringing her leg back to the floor and rubbing it slowly with her hand. "That was a bad idea."

NightSky said:
((Sorry for the late reply I was at a party.))
Olivia managed to keep up with Cyrus but she did feel like they were traveling half the speed they could be, it annoyed her but she tried not to show it. "Let's be honest, you're the most responsible of both of us and I can't handle even the smallest of responsibilities." She kept her eyes on the ground to watch her stepping. "You being the captain of our little group is the most logical choice." Olivia noted before freezing and looking up.

"What is it?" She mumbled shielding her eyes from the morning sun to look up a nearby tree. When she realized what they were looking at an excited grin spread across her face. "I bet you I could get to that nest." She spoke confidently and also truthfully as she made her way over to the tree; oblivious to the fact her legs was close to unusable. Of course she later realized this as she went to lift her leg to climb the trunk of the tree but it sent a shock of pain through her thigh. "Damnit." She muttered while carefully bringing her leg back to the floor and rubbing it slowly with her hand. "That was a bad idea."
Laughing at her attempt, Cyrus jogged up next to her and knelt to see if the gauze he had covered her wound with had to be replaced. From the exterior, it looked perfectly fine, so he let it be. "Alright, well I'm horrid at climbing trees, so no way am I going up there." His face broke into a smile as he recalled a distant memory. "Last time I did, I fell from the tree and snapped my arm." Tapping at his right forearm before gazing up towards the nest. "Well, maybe you could reach it if I can carry you on my shoulders." Cyrus suggested, eager to try and get whatever was nested up there. "I'll be gentle." He then added, a short chuckle as he noted her injury. He picked up a rock large enough to injure, but lightweight enough to carry in one hand. "If there's a bird up there, hit it. But if there's eggs, I hope you spare them; but only until we have them cooking over a fire."

(No worries! I had just got back home too, so nice timing.)

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Laughing at her attempt, Cyrus jogged up next to her and knelt to see if the gauze he had covered her wound with had to be replaced. From the exterior, it looked perfectly fine, so he let it be. "Alright, well I'm horrid at climbing trees, so no way am I going up there." His face broke into a smile as he recalled a distant memory. "Last time I did, I fell from the tree and snapped my arm." Tapping at his right forearm before gazing up towards the nest. "Well, maybe you could reach it if I can carry you on my shoulders." Cyrus suggested, eager to try and get whatever was nested up there. "I'll be gentle." He then added, a short chuckle as he noted her injury. He picked up a rock large enough to injure, but lightweight enough to carry in one hand. "If there's a bird up there, hit it. But if there's eggs, I hope you spare them; but only until we have them cooking over a fire."
(No worries! I had just got back home too, so nice timing.)
Olivia gave Cyrus a slight glare as he laughed at her but it was replaced by a smile which later turned into a laugh as he mentioned breaking his arm. "How about you just give me a boost with my good leg to the branch." She suggested as she evaluated the tree mentally. She would sorry less if she just had to shuffle along the branch. "How long do you think it'll be before my leg heals?" Olivia needed something to look forward to.

NightSky said:
Olivia gave Cyrus a slight glare as he laughed at her but it was replaced by a smile which later turned into a laugh as he mentioned breaking his arm. "How about you just give me a boost with my good leg to the branch." She suggested as she evaluated the tree mentally. She would sorry less if she just had to shuffle along the branch. "How long do you think it'll be before my leg heals?" Olivia needed something to look forward to.
Cyrus shrugged his shoulders, satisfied with the solution. "Sounds good to me." Kneeling over and placing his hands on his knees, palms face up, he looked ready to give her the boost.

He looked at her leg, looking like he was thinking thoughtfully about how long her type of injury would take. Even with the time to think, he responded "I wouldn't know, my medical experience is at a bare minimum. You could walk with it once in a while to test, if you want. Hope you don't strain yourself though."

Evan didn't know how long he was out. Considering the state of his throat and head,it felt like years. But it couldn't have been longer than a few hours.

He felt a warm substance going down his face,then rose his hand to touch the warm blood. His vision was blurry,which meant that he probably had a concussion. Great.

Evan pushed himself away from the ground and stumbled out,quickly looking for victims of the plane crash. He was a doctor,after all. His own injuries could wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back