• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

KaalysBR said:

Evan didn't know how long he was out. Considering the state of his throat and head,it felt like years. But it couldn't have been longer than a few hours.

He felt a warm substance going down his face,then rose his hand to touch the warm blood. His vision was blurry,which meant that he probably had a concussion. Great.

Evan pushed himself away from the ground and stumbled out,quickly looking for victims of the plane crash. He was a doctor,after all. His own injuries could wait.
Ty turned and stood. "Woah!" He waved at the guy from the group's standpoint.

Evan frowned at the pain in his head once he heard the loud voice of someone calling over to him. He quickly followed the source,finding a small group of survivors. That made him sigh with relief.

"Is anybody wounded? I have a med kit."

He had to lean against the tree by his side once he stated to feel dizzy.

"Sorry. Concussion. But I can still help."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus shrugged his shoulders, satisfied with the solution. "Sounds good to me." Kneeling over and placing his hands on his knees, palms face up, he looked ready to give her the boost.
He looked at her leg, looking like he was thinking thoughtfully about how long her type of injury would take. Even with the time to think, he responded "I wouldn't know, my medical experience is at a bare minimum. You could walk with it once in a while to test, if you want. Hope you don't strain yourself though."
Olivia used her good leg to push herself up with the help of Cyrus. She then used her arms to pull herself up and swing her leg over which hurt a bit but she shrugged it off; it was bearable. "Sorry if I was heavy." She called down from the branch with a little wave. Olivia felt quite proud of herself for not messing that up, that being quite a rarity for Olivia's clumsy self.

"I just hope it gets better soon." She replied shuffling along towards the nest.

"Bingo!" She looked down to Cyrus. "Two eggs, reckon you could catch them if I threw them down?"

KaalysBR said:

Evan frowned at the pain in his head once he heard the loud voice of someone calling over to him. He quickly followed the source,finding a small group of survivors. That made him sigh with relief.

"Is anybody wounded? I have a med kit."

He had to lean against the tree by his side once he stated to feel dizzy.

"Sorry. Concussion. But I can still help."
"You're no use to anyone if you are dead." The teen crossed his arms stubbornly.

"Point taken." Evan sighed as he sat on the ground,pulling some medication for himself from the med bag. He hated the fact that he was spending those on himself,but he didn't have much choice. "My name is Evan. You?"

He closed his eyes as another migraine started,only opening them again once it went away.

NightSky said:
Olivia used her good leg to push herself up with the help of Cyrus. She then used her arms to pull herself up and swing her leg over which hurt a bit but she shrugged it off; it was bearable. "Sorry if I was heavy." She called down from the branch with a little wave. Olivia felt quite proud of herself for not messing that up, that being quite a rarity for Olivia's clumsy self.
"I just hope it gets better soon." She replied shuffling along towards the nest.

"Bingo!" She looked down to Cyrus. "Two eggs, reckon you could catch them if I threw them down?"
Watching her climb up, he was a bit surprised to see her get to the nest nearly flawlessly. "Don't worry, you weren't." Cyrus responded, eying her to make sure if she slipped he would be able to react quick enough.

"Of course. If I do, how're we gonna decide who gets the remaining egg?" A playful grin on his face, he opened his palms to catch them when she was ready to drop them.

KaalysBR said:

"Point taken." Evan sighed as he sat on the ground,pulling some medication for himself from the med bag. He hated the fact that he was spending those on himself,but he didn't have much choice. "My name is Evan. You?"

He closed his eyes as another migraine started,only opening them again once it went away.
"Ty." The teen amazing had avoided all major injuries, a few bruises and scrapes the only sign of the crash.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Watching her climb up, he was a bit surprised to see her get to the nest nearly flawlessly. "Don't worry, you weren't." Cyrus responded, eying her to make sure if she slipped he would be able to react quick enough.
"Of course. If I do, how're we gonna decide who gets the remaining egg?" A playful grin on his face, he opened his palms to catch them when she was ready to drop them.
Olivia laughed slightly before carefully holding down the first egg as close to Cyrus as possible so it wouldn't have too much of a fall before letting it go. She then did the same with the next egg. Olivia looked over her shoulder at Cyrus. "Did you drop them?" She asked smiling down at him and swinging her good leg.

"Nope, these are for you, anyways." Cyrus responded with a chuckle. "If I dropped them, I'd have to look for some more!" Setting them down in the grass away from the tree, he looked back up at her and rested his hands on his hips. "Ready to get down, or should I let you enjoy your time up there?" He asked her, happy she was enjoying herself climbing again. "Either answer is good for me, if you do stay up there I can try and cook up these eggs. If I could figure out how.."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Nope, these are for you, anyways." Cyrus responded with a chuckle. "If I dropped them, I'd have to look for some more!" Setting them down in the grass away from the tree, he looked back up at her and rested his hands on his hips. "Ready to get down, or should I let you enjoy your time up there?" He asked her, happy she was enjoying herself climbing again. "Either answer is good for me, if you do stay up there I can try and cook up these eggs. If I could figure out how.."
"I'm liking it up here actually, I haven't done this in a long long time." Olivia said looking around the new scenery higher up. "But maybe I could come down soon.." She said before swinging herself around the branch as if she was about to fall but tightened her grip to hang upside down on the branch looking at Cyrus.

NightSky said:
"I'm liking it up here actually, I haven't done this in a long long time." Olivia said looking around the new scenery higher up. "But maybe I could come down soon.." She said before swinging herself around the branch as if she was about to fall but tightened her grip to hang upside down on the branch looking at Cyrus.
"As long as you don't flip over, I'll catch you." Cyrus reassured with a chuckle, a small joke to give her slight doubts. "I'm sure I could get you up a few trees every now and then on our spare time." He extended his arms underneath her, a hand on her back but still too high up for him to get a stable position. "Oh! Maybe we could make treehouses!" His childish idea only sounding like a joke with his excited tone. "We'll only ever havr to worry about snakes and bugs.. maybe birds."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"As long as you don't flip over, I'll catch you." Cyrus reassured with a chuckle, a small joke to give her slight doubts. "I'm sure I could get you up a few trees every now and then on our spare time." He extended his arms underneath her, a hand on her back but still too high up for him to get a stable position. "Oh! Maybe we could make treehouses!" His childish idea only sounding like a joke with his excited tone. "We'll only ever havr to worry about snakes and bugs.. maybe birds."
"Sounds good." Olivia nodded with a smile letting her hair swing side to side as she did so. Even though it was childish climbing trees was something she loved to do. "I've always wanted a tree house! And if this turns into a zombie apocalypse, zombies can't climb trees." She said with a slight giggle.

"Don't drop me." She called before letting go and squeezing her eyes shut.

NightSky said:
"Sounds good." Olivia nodded with a smile letting her hair swing side to side as she did so. Even though it was childish climbing trees was something she loved to do. "I've always wanted a tree house! And if this turns into a zombie apocalypse, zombies can't climb trees." She said with a slight giggle.
"Don't drop me." She called before letting go and squeezing her eyes shut.
"Zombie apocalypse, huh?" Cyrus asked as she came sliding down, arms extended to catch her bridal style. His legs bent from the sudden pressure, and he let out a light grunt before breaking into a smile. "It hurts my feelings to know you have to reassure me not let you fall.." He teased with a faked pout on his face. He knelt so she could get off on her own, stick propped up against the tree beside them for her access. The eggs lie on the ground beneath the stick, so she could grab those as well. "We may as well head over to the shore too then, maybe we could find some leftover shards to cook them on."

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Zombie apocalypse, huh?" Cyrus asked as she came sliding down, arms extended to catch her bridal style. His legs bent from the sudden pressure, and he let out a light grunt before breaking into a smile. "It hurts my feelings to know you have to reassure me not let you fall.." He teased with a faked pout on his face. He knelt so she could get off on her own, stick propped up against the tree beside them for her access. The eggs lie on the ground beneath the stick, so she could grab those as well. "We may as well head over to the shore too then, maybe we could find some leftover shards to cook them on."
Olivia slowly opened one eye and looked down. "Just making sure." She said with a half smile. "If I reassure you to not drop me, you're more likely not to because you'll want to prove me wrong. See its all in your head." She giggled before hopping out of his arms onto her good leg and then towards her trusty stick. After grabbing the eggs and her stick she turned back to Cyrus. "Now let's head to the shore, and try not to get distracted again?" She added with a playful smile before she continued on the journey to the shore.

NightSky said:
Olivia slowly opened one eye and looked down. "Just making sure." She said with a half smile. "If I reassure you to not drop me, you're more likely not to because you'll want to prove me wrong. See its all in your head." She giggled before hopping out of his arms onto her good leg and then towards her trusty stick. After grabbing the eggs and her stick she turned back to Cyrus. "Now let's head to the shore, and try not to get distracted again?" She added with a playful smile before she continued on the journey to the shore.
"So now you're toying with me head, huh?" Cyrus questioned teasingly, raising up after she had left his arms and then following her lesd towards their destination. "Distracted? That's your breakfast we were stealing from that tree. Poor mama bird." He brought his hands up to his face, acting like he was crying before chuckling and looking back towards the rubble that they followed. "We shouldn't be very far anyways, we already walked a bit grtting to where we are now."

Every now and then an instinctive grasp towards his wrist, not that he would show any signs on his face, but his hand motions showed something was missing. Only other sign was his eyes darting back and forth across the debris.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"So now you're toying with me head, huh?" Cyrus questioned teasingly, raising up after she had left his arms and then following her lesd towards their destination. "Distracted? That's your breakfast we were stealing from that tree. Poor mama bird." He brought his hands up to his face, acting like he was crying before chuckling and looking back towards the rubble that they followed. "We shouldn't be very far anyways, we already walked a bit grtting to where we are now."
Every now and then an instinctive grasp towards his wrist, not that he would show any signs on his face, but his hand motions showed something was missing. Only other sign was his eyes darting back and forth across the debris.
Olivia rolled her eyes sarcastically but smiled as she did so. "It was your idea to get the eggs." She responded appearing unfazed by his attempt at showing sadness for the bird eggs. "I hope we find some other people, don't get me wrong you're not boring me or anything but I know we can't be the only two that survived." Or at least she hoped.

Occasionally out of the corner of her eye Olivia saw Cyrus's hand move; she wondered if he was in pain but he didn't show any facial expressions to indicate something like that. "You alright?" She asked as a general question but hoping he might mention something along the lines of her hand or wrist.

NightSky said:
Olivia rolled her eyes sarcastically but smiled as she did so. "It was your idea to get the eggs." She responded appearing unfazed by his attempt at showing sadness for the bird eggs. "I hope we find some other people, don't get me wrong you're not boring me or anything but I know we can't be the only two that survived." Or at least she hoped.
Occasionally out of the corner of her eye Olivia saw Cyrus's hand move; she wondered if he was in pain but he didn't show any facial expressions to indicate something like that. "You alright?" She asked as a general question but hoping he might mention something along the lines of her hand or wrist.
"I'm hoping the same, there's got to be more than just us two. Lets hope we can find a few at the shore, with some kind of agreement already." The last thing he wanted to see was getting their hopes up by finding people, only to learn they were at each other's throats for survival. They needed an establishment of some sort, a shelter, good source of food, and plenty of water. They were out of water, minimal food, but a stable shelter.

"Yeah, of course. What makes you ask?" Cyrus asked, unaware of his instinctual actions. Fingers went from light grasping of his own wrist to scratching slightly, bothered but not irritable. "But.. Does it seem a little hot to you..?"

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"I'm hoping the same, there's got to be more than just us two. Lets hope we can find a few at the shore, with some kind of agreement already." The last thing he wanted to see was getting their hopes up by finding people, only to learn they were at each other's throats for survival. They needed an establishment of some sort, a shelter, good source of food, and plenty of water. They were out of water, minimal food, but a stable shelter.
"Yeah, of course. What makes you ask?" Cyrus asked, unaware of his instinctual actions. Fingers went from light grasping of his own wrist to scratching slightly, bothered but not irritable. "But.. Does it seem a little hot to you..?"
Olivia nodded in agreement, even though there were many dead bodies around there weren't enough to cover everyone she had seen. That was what she had told herself anyway.

"Well.." Olivia glanced over at Cyrus noticing his scratching. "You just look a little agitated I guess." She raised an eyebrow not entirely sure if she had used the right word. "Not any hotter than usual." She replied with a shrug.

NightSky said:
Olivia nodded in agreement, even though there were many dead bodies around there weren't enough to cover everyone she had seen. That was what she had told herself anyway.
"Well.." Olivia glanced over at Cyrus noticing his scratching. "You just look a little agitated I guess." She raised an eyebrow not entirely sure if she had used the right word. "Not any hotter than usual." She replied with a shrug.
"Ah.. I'm just missing something special to me." Cyrus spoke softly, shifting quickly back to his happy attitude. His eyes still darted back and forth, but less often than it did before she had asked. "Ah, so the heat is just me then?.." That question wasn't specifically for her, rather as if he was talking to himself. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he looked around again before sighing with relief. "Look, there!" He pointed just ahead of them, where the earth curled upwards in a small hill. At the top was sand, signaling that they've made it to the shore.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Ah.. I'm just missing something special to me." Cyrus spoke softly, shifting quickly back to his happy attitude. His eyes still darted back and forth, but less often than it did before she had asked. "Ah, so the heat is just me then?.." That question wasn't specifically for her, rather as if he was talking to himself. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he looked around again before sighing with relief. "Look, there!" He pointed just ahead of them, where the earth curled upwards in a small hill. At the top was sand, signaling that they've made it to the shore.
"Oh I see." Olivia decided not to ask any further questions just in case it appeared she was prying. "Hopefully we can find whatever it is." She said with a hopeful tone; he had found her backpack so she would like to help find his belongings. "It may be the fact you look like you're dressed for cold or rainy weather." She suggested comparing his jeans and shirt to her grey tank top with sequins embroidered along the neck line and black faded denim shorts.

Olivia looked ahead; a smile forming on her lips. "We did it." She said limping towards the shore not with a great amount of speed but slightly faster than before.

NightSky said:
"Oh I see." Olivia decided not to ask any further questions just in case it appeared she was prying. "Hopefully we can find whatever it is." She said with a hopeful tone; he had found her backpack so she would like to help find his belongings. "It may be the fact you look like you're dressed for cold or rainy weather." She suggested comparing his jeans and shirt to her grey tank top with sequins embroidered along the neck line and black faded denim shorts.
Olivia looked ahead; a smile forming on her lips. "We did it." She said limping towards the shore not with a great amount of speed but slightly faster than before.
Cyrus chuckled softly as he looked down at his own attire, seeing her logic. "Well, I'm not big on shorts." He stated, speeding up to keep up with her. "It's uh.. A bracelet I keep on me. With a history to it." He smiled at his own words, unsure of whether he was happy about the memory or laughing at himself because he told her he wears a bracelet. "Just.. If you find a black backpack that looks like it was thrown in the coloring book of a little four year old, mind picking it up for me?" He was slightly relieved to tell her that, seeing as how maybe more than one pair of eyes looking for it might help his situation.

As they rounded the crest of the small hill, they could see the shore and a portion of the plane's cabins. Right outside was a small gathering of survivors, who from their distance looked peaceful. Cyrus let out a long sigh, stretching his arms over his head and looking towards Olivia. "Yeah we did! Come on!" His excitement was almost laughable, trying to rush her and forgetting that going too fast may very well hurt her.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Cyrus chuckled softly as he looked down at his own attire, seeing her logic. "Well, I'm not big on shorts." He stated, speeding up to keep up with her. "It's uh.. A bracelet I keep on me. With a history to it." He smiled at his own words, unsure of whether he was happy about the memory or laughing at himself because he told her he wears a bracelet. "Just.. If you find a black backpack that looks like it was thrown in the coloring book of a little four year old, mind picking it up for me?" He was slightly relieved to tell her that, seeing as how maybe more than one pair of eyes looking for it might help his situation.
As they rounded the crest of the small hill, they could see the shore and a portion of the plane's cabins. Right outside was a small gathering of survivors, who from their distance looked peaceful. Cyrus let out a long sigh, stretching his arms over his head and looking towards Olivia. "Yeah we did! Come on!" His excitement was almost laughable, trying to rush her and forgetting that going too fast may very well hurt her.
"Aww, I will keep a lookout for you." She said with her usual smile; and she meant it. Olivia saw the other survivors and breathed out a long sigh of relief, she was so glad there were others. Not only was she happy more people survived but she loved meeting new people.

She followed close behind Cyrus maybe moving a bit too fast but she shrugged it off, the pain was worth it.

"Hey!" She called to the bunch of new people hoping they'd hear.

((Finally made it. xD Sorry if I forgot to tag someone.))

@Quiet Is Violent @Phasma @IsolatedBeat @Otakubeats @KaalysBR

NightSky said:
"Aww, I will keep a lookout for you." She said with her usual smile; and she meant it. Olivia saw the other survivors and breathed out a long sigh of relief, she was so glad there were others. Not only was she happy more people survived but she loved meeting new people.
She followed close behind Cyrus maybe moving a bit too fast but she shrugged it off, the pain was worth it.

"Hey!" She called to the bunch of new people hoping they'd hear.

((Finally made it. xD Sorry if I forgot to tag someone.))

@Quiet Is Violent @Phasma @IsolatedBeat @Otakubeats @KaalysBR
Ty looked at her, and stood walking over. "uh..hi." He seemed no worse for wear only a few scrapes and bruises.

Evan opened his eyes. He had been half unconscious until he heard the voices of approaching people,which immediately made him shot up and run towards them.

"Hi!" Evan smiled broadly,something rare for him. He ran towards them,but stopped once his trained eyes fell upon Olivia's leg. "Your leg. Did something happen?"

KaalysBR said:

Evan opened his eyes. He had been half unconscious until he heard the voices of approaching people,which immediately made him shot up and run towards them.

"Hi!" Evan smiled broadly,something rare for him. He ran towards them,but stopped once his trained eyes fell upon Olivia's leg. "Your leg. Did something happen?"
"Woah, take it easy pal. You have a concussion, you shouldn't be rushing up and around randomly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back