• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

Otakubeats said:
Ty looked at her, and stood walking over. "uh..hi." He seemed no worse for wear only a few scrapes and bruises.
KaalysBR said:

Evan opened his eyes. He had been half unconscious until he heard the voices of approaching people,which immediately made him shot up and run towards them.

"Hi!" Evan smiled broadly,something rare for him. He ran towards them,but stopped once his trained eyes fell upon Olivia's leg. "Your leg. Did something happen?"
Olivia gave them a bright smile as she got close enough to them. "Hi guys." She repeated her greeting as it felt natural. There was a young boy and a slightly older man. After the mention of her leg Olivia looked down.

"Ah, yes. I had a large piece of glass wedged in there but Cyrus pulled it out, stitched it up and bandaged it." She said with a slight nod to Cyrus. "You have a concussion?" She asked the older man; she wouldn't have thought he would from his quick reactions.

NightSky said:
Olivia gave them a bright smile as she got close enough to them. "Hi guys." She repeated her greeting as it felt natural. There was a young boy and a slightly older man. After the mention of her leg Olivia looked down.
"Ah, yes. I had a large piece of glass wedged in there but Cyrus pulled it out, stitched it up and bandaged it." She said with a slight nod to Cyrus. "You have a concussion?" She asked the older man; she wouldn't have thought he would from his quick reactions.
"I'm Ty. And yes he does, he's just a bit short-sighted for a doctor."

Evan nodded. He had been holding on tightly,but his head felt like it could blow at any second.

"Yeah,but it's nothing serious. I took a few meds,am kinda of sedated right now. Did Cyrus disinfect your leg?"

He quickly pushed the conversation away from himself,not wanting to be a burden.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:

Evan nodded. He had been holding on tightly,but his head felt like it could blow at any second.

"Yeah,but it's nothing serious. I took a few meds,am kinda of sedated right now. Did Cyrus disinfect your leg?"

He quickly pushed the conversation away from himself,not wanting to be a burden.
Ty wasn't buying this, but didn't press on it. "Let's all just sit down and talk. Your leg is hurt, and Evan has a concussion, sedated or not."

Otakubeats said:
"I'm Ty. And yes he does, he's just a bit sort-sighted for a doctor."
KaalysBR said:

Otakubeats said:
Ty wasn't buying this, but didn't press on it. "Let's all just sit down and talk. Your leg is hurt, and Evan has a concussion, sedated or not."
"Olivia, but call me Liv." The blonde smiled to Ty. "A doctor? That's quite handy." She said with a slight laugh.

"I remember him washing it out with water but nothing more I don't think." She replied to the doctor, who she now knew his name was Evan, before taking Ty's advice and sitting down with her leg outstretched.

NightSky said:
"Aww, I will keep a lookout for you." She said with her usual smile; and she meant it. Olivia saw the other survivors and breathed out a long sigh of relief, she was so glad there were others. Not only was she happy more people survived but she loved meeting new people.
She followed close behind Cyrus maybe moving a bit too fast but she shrugged it off, the pain was worth it.

"Hey!" She called to the bunch of new people hoping they'd hear.

((Finally made it. xD Sorry if I forgot to tag someone.))

@Quiet Is Violent @Phasma @IsolatedBeat @Otakubeats @KaalysBR
Nodding is head towards her reassurance, the two made their way to the much larger group of survivors. Cyrus chose to keep to himself for now, trying to predict how the others would react. Hostile. Peaceful. He wouldn't know until a few moments from now. He waved his hand as they approached, hopefully a sign of peace. But more than that, he was grateful that there were others. They had come from the same plane, so his greatest hopes that they wouldn't be inhumane. At least towards Olivia, because he wasn't sure how long she would live staying with him alone.

But that happiness, was quickly sapped away and replaced with fatigue, an overwhelming rush of it. His vision went blurry, cuts and scrapes that were numb just a few moments ago were eating away at him with an overwhelming burn. His remaining muscles became sore and tense. The hand he just rose for a wave quickly went back down, along with the rest of his body as his legs gave way underneath him. Collapsing under the morning heat, stress, and pain, his breathing went heavy as the stronger facade he had maintained earlier faltered. "It is just me then.." He thought before he collapsed into the sand at their feet. Specks flying into the air and getting caught in his figure.

(Fever, exhaustion, dehydration for bodily health. Infection already beginning to eat away at his left palm, left knee, and shoulder. In case anyone here is the one playing doctor for the group)

Last edited by a moderator:
AceOfSpades0210 said:
Nodding is head towards her reassurance, the two made their way to the much larger group of survivors. Cyrus chose to keep to himself for now, trying to predict how the others would react. Hostile. Peaceful. He wouldn't know until a few moments from now. He waved his hand as they approached, hopefully a sign of peace. But more than that, he was grateful that there were others. They had come from the same plane, so his greatest hopes that they wouldn't be inhumane. At least towards Olivia, because he wasn't sure how long she would live staying with him alone.
But that happiness, was quickly sapped away and replaced with fatigue, an overwhelming rush of it. His vision went blurry, cuts and scrapes that were numb just a few moments ago were eating away at him with an overwhelming burn. His remaining muscles became sore and tense. The hand he just rose for a wave quickly went back down, along with the rest of his body as his legs gave way underneath him. Collapsing under the morning heat, stress, and pain, his breathing went heavy as the stronger facade he had maintained earlier faltered. "It is just me then.." He thought before he collapsed into the sand at their feet. Specks flying into the air and getting caught in his figure.

(Fever, exhaustion, dehydration for bodily health. Infection already beginning to eat away at his left palm, left knee, and shoulder. In case anyone here is the one playing doctor for the group)
Hearing a muffled thump nearby Ty looked around spotting the unconscious man. He quickly stood darting over to the figure's side. Seeing the injuries Ty called over to Evan. "Evan! This guy collapsed!"

@KaalysBR

Raja woke up then. He'd been put cold. He moaned slightly in pain and sat up. His leg was only slightly better. "Wha-what happened?" He asked no one in particular, rubbing his eyes.

Any signs of pain disappeared from Evan's face as he ran towards the collapsed man,immediately falling onto medical mode. He pulled his sleeves off and made a quick assessment of the case.

"Fever,Dehydration,Infection..."

He murmured the symptoms to himself before pulling a scalpel from his bag and opening the wounds again. That allowed him to drop the medicine inside,killing the infection that could spread through the rest of Cyrus' body.

Evan worked quickly and with obvious ability.

He opened Cyrus's mouth as gently as he could,dropping a pill down his throat. He only diminished the fever instead of killing it,knowing that it could help with the infection.

"He needs...water. Anyone...has some?"

Evan was struggling not to pass out as he worked,his ears buzzing loudly. He leaned against a tree,knowing that the job was mostly I done and closed his eyes,going stiff as he fainted.

(Will be off for some time.)

KaalysBR said:

Any signs of pain disappeared from Evan's face as he ran towards the collapsed man,immediately falling onto medical mode. He pulled his sleeves off and made a quick assessment of the case.

He murmured the symptoms to himself before pulling a scalpel from his bag and opening the wounds again. That allowed him to drop the medicine inside,killing the infection that could spread through the rest of Cyrus' body.

He opened Cyrus's mouth as gently as he could,dropping a pill down his throat. He only diminished the fever instead of killing it,knowing that it could help with the infection.

Evan was struggling not to pass out as he worked,his ears buzzing loudly. He leaned against a tree,knowing that the job was mostly I done and closed his eyes,going stiff as he fainted.

Ty dragged him into the shade, as well as cyrus.

AceOfSpades0210 said:

KaalysBR said:

Otakubeats said:
Ty dragged him into the shade, as well as cyrus.
Olivia helped Ty as he moved the bodies into shade. Before getting the chance to help or even thank Evan, he had also fainted. "Oh no, oh no, oh no." Olivia repeated to herself kneeling down next to them. She was never good at thinking on the spot or handling difficult situations. Everything was becoming a blur. She sat down and took a few deep breaths. "Do you happen to have any water?" She asked Ty following on from what Evan had said. She had no idea what she was doing but the doctor had mentioned Cyrus needed water so that's what she tried to focus on for the moment.

NightSky said:
Olivia helped Ty as he moved the bodies into shade. Before getting the chance to help or even thank Evan, he had also fainted. "Oh no, oh no, oh no." Olivia repeated to herself kneeling down next to them. She was never good at thinking on the spot or handling difficult situations. Everything was becoming a blur. She sat down and took a few deep breaths. "Do you happen to have any water?" She asked Ty following on from what Evan had said. She had no idea what she was doing but the doctor had mentioned Cyrus needed water so that's what she tried to focus on for the moment.
"Hmm...I can check out the wreckage. You guys are worse off than I am. If I'm not back in five, the tigers got me." He ended his statement with a joke, grinning lightly. He then turned and ran off.

Otakubeats said:
"Hmm...I can check out the wreckage. You guys are worse off than I am. If I'm not back in five, the tigers got me." He ended his statement with a joke, grinning lightly. He then turned and ran off.
Olivia nodded sharply to Ty before he disappeared into the trees. "Damnit Cyrus, why didn't you tell me you were thirsty. And I knew you needed sleep." She sat down next to him shaking her head. "You've got to look after yourself, not just me. Stop being so stubborn." She spoke as if he could reply; but she knew he couldn't but if he heard her she was not too sure.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Raja woke up then. He'd been put cold. He moaned slightly in pain and sat up. His leg was only slightly better. "Wha-what happened?" He asked no one in particular, rubbing his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Olivia heard a new voice and turned around. "Oh, Hi I'm Olivia me and my friend Cyrus were exploring and found you lot here." She explained briefly. "But unfortunately Cyrus and Evan have both collapsed."

Ty looked around the area he'd woken in and found a few bags which he rifled through. He found some medical supplies, water and some extra clothing. He then walked back to the group, handing Olivia a few bottles of water, giving one to Raja as well, not worrying about himself. He then continued sharpening the stick with the shard of metal he'd found.

@Quiet Is Violent @NightSky

Otakubeats said:
Ty looked around the area he'd woken in and found a few bags which he rifled through. He found some medical supplies, water and some extra clothing. He then walked back to the group, handing Olivia a few bottles of water, giving one to Raja as well, not worrying about himself. He then continued sharpening the stick with the shard of metal he'd found.
@Quiet Is Violent @NightSky
"Thank you." Olivia smiled at Ty as she took the bottle he handed her. "I'm pretty sure you shouldn't put and food or drink in someone's mouth while they're knocked out because they might choke... At least that is what I have heard." She said quietly but not to anyone in particular. So should I just wait it out? She thought to herself twisting the bottle around in her hand unknowingly; trying to calm herself. She was getting a little worked up by the situation.

NightSky said:
"Thank you." Olivia smiled at Ty as she took the bottle he handed her. "I'm pretty sure you shouldn't put and food or drink in someone's mouth while they're knocked out because they might choke... At least that is what I have heard." She said quietly but not to anyone in particular. So should I just wait it out? She thought to herself twisting the bottle around in her hand unknowingly; trying to calm herself. She was getting a little worked up by the situation.
"You could try and wake him up, but that's your choice. We need to start planning a shelter. The ruins of the plane will be suitable for a night or two, but eventually the animals will realize it cannot harm them and then curiosity takes over." He simply stated what was on his mind, putting together the plans as he spoke.

Otakubeats said:
"You could try and wake him up, but that's your choice. We need to start planning a shelter. The ruins of the plane will be suitable for a night or two, but eventually the animals will realize it cannot harm them and then curiosity takes over." He simply stated what was on his mind, putting together the plans as he spoke.
"I could hurt him though.." Olivia smoothed down her hair with her hand. "Maybe we should just wait it out." She suggested with a shrug.

"We will need a bigger shelter as well if we plan to stick together." Olivia added while processing Ty's plan. "But we can sort that out as the time comes." She concluded, her mind still a little jumbled.

NightSky said:
"I could hurt him though.." Olivia smoothed down her hair with her hand. "Maybe we should just wait it out." She suggested with a shrug.
"We will need a bigger shelter as well if we plan to stick together." Olivia added while processing Ty's plan. "But we can sort that out as the time comes." She concluded, her mind still a little jumbled.
"Yea sorry....just..my brain thinks of plans and work to push away emotion and such. Why were you flying anyway?"

Otakubeats said:
"Yea sorry....just..my brain thinks of plans and work to push away emotion and such. Why were you flying anyway?"
"Ah its okay I understand, no need to apologize." She smiled warmly as she turned to face his direction. "I was travelling to London to attend university," Liv thought of the paperwork she had in her bag for it. "I was going to be taking a course to become a teacher for students with learning difficulties. Especially younger children." She said thinking about how much time and effort went in to signing up for the course and getting accepted.

NightSky said:
"Ah its okay I understand, no need to apologize." She smiled warmly as she turned to face his direction. "I was travelling to London to attend university," Liv thought of the paperwork she had in her bag for it. "I was going to be taking a course to become a teacher for students with learning difficulties. Especially younger children." She said thinking about how much time and effort went in to signing up for the course and getting accepted.
Ty nodded. "I was heading home to my parents after visiting a relative. They are probably freaking out....."

Otakubeats said:
Ty nodded. "I was heading home to my parents after visiting a relative. They are probably freaking out....."
"Yeah.. my mum wanted me to call her as soon as I landed. That's kind of difficult when my phone is smashed beyond repair." She said shrugging. "I wonder if it has been on the news and people are actually searching for us."

NightSky said:
"Yeah.. my mum wanted me to call her as soon as I landed. That's kind of difficult when my phone is smashed beyond repair." She said shrugging. "I wonder if it has been on the news and people are actually searching for us."
"Yeah....they probably don't even know we've crashed just yet." He gave a small chuckle. "Imagine, some poor guy who schedules flight times is all like, where'd the plane go?"

Otakubeats said:
"Yeah....they probably don't even know we've crashed just yet." He gave a small chuckle. "Imagine, some poor guy who schedules flight times is all like, where'd the plane go?"
Olivia's mouth curled into a smile. "I think he'd put us down as delayed.. Very delayed." The thought of people at home not knowing what had happened was quite a scary thought. The unknown is a worrying thing.

NightSky said:
Olivia's mouth curled into a smile. "I think he'd put us down as delayed.. Very delayed." The thought of people at home not knowing what had happened was quite a scary thought. The unknown is a worrying thing.
Ty gave a small laugh. "Sorry, I'm very bad at serious talk."

Otakubeats said:
Ty gave a small laugh. "Sorry, I'm very bad at serious talk."
"Sometimes its good not to be serious." Olivia said tilting her head. "Laughter and smiling is always a happier thing to be, and in a situation like this without that we'd all get depressed." Olivia was rarely seen without a smile as she hoped it would make others smile as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back