• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

Evan shifted on the ground,his conscience slowly coming back to him. Opening his eyes,he groaned as he felt the pain in his head. The situation slowly started to settle onto him,and he looked around to find Olivia and Ty.

"Did you find any water...for my patient?" He tried to stand up but fell back to the ground. "I need...to check him."

NightSky said:
"Sometimes its good not to be serious." Olivia said tilting her head. "Laughter and smiling is always a happier thing to be, and in a situation like this without that we'd all get depressed." Olivia was rarely seen without a smile as she hoped it would make others smile as well.
"I agree. Something I really like to do is just yell out a random word and then watch people look at me confused. Whenever I do that my friends always fall over laughing. It's nice to see people smile because of something you did."

KaalysBR said:

Evan shifted on the ground,his conscience slowly coming back to him. Opening his eyes,he groaned as he felt the pain in his head. The situation slowly started to settle onto him,and he looked around to find Olivia and Ty.

"Did you find any water...for my patient?" He tried to stand up but fell back to the ground. "I need...to check him."
"Dude, either stay down or I'll have to knock you out. Yes we found water, we have the situation handled gramps." He teased the older man lightly.

Otakubeats said:
"I agree. Something I really like to do is just yell out a random word and then watch people look at me confused. Whenever I do that my friends always fall over laughing. It's nice to see people smile because of something you did."
Olivia giggled softly. "I may have to steal that one from you."

KaalysBR said:

"Don't push yourself." Olivia supported him by holding his arm after handing him the bottle of water. "Cyrus is still knocked out though."

Evan leaned lightly onto Olivia,his face slightly embarrassed from the act of needing someone's help. But Ty's comment was enough to make him chuckle.

"I'm not that old. Just dying and decaying." He slowly lowered his body so he could inspect the unconscious man. "He could choke if we give him water too fast,so we need to rise his head to an upwards position and drop the liquid slowly. I usually would have waited but he seems to be dehydrating fast."

Last edited by a moderator:
s

KaalysBR said:

Evan leaned lightly onto Olivia,his face slightly embarrassed from the act of needing someone's help. But Ty's comment was enough to make him chuckle.

"I'm not that old. Just dying and decaying." He slowly lowered his body so he could inspect the unconscious man. "He could choke if we give him water too fast,so we need to rise his head to an upwards position and drop the liquid slowly. I usually would have waited but he seems to be dehydrating fast."
Ty moved and propped up the guy's head like Evan said. He let the water slowly trickle into his mouth.

@KaalysBR

Evan stood closely to Ty,his eyes fixed upon the man's throat to make sure that he wouldn't choke. He unconsciously held his breath with the expectation,only letting it out once a considerable amount of water went down with no problem.

"All right,you can stop. Thanks,Ty. I will give him more water once he wakes up,I don't wanna push our luck."

KaalysBR said:

Evan stood closely to Ty,his eyes fixed upon the man's throat to make sure that he wouldn't choke. He unconsciously held his breath with the expectation,only letting it out once a considerable amount of water went down with no problem.

"All right,you can stop. Thanks,Ty. I will give him more water once he wakes up,I don't wanna push our luck."
Ty nodded, laying Cyrus back on the ground and cappin the water bottle. "We are gonna need to find some freshwater source soon. All I found was three bottles."

(Well shiet, here I was about to respond. I guess not! Lmao, keep going. I'll just listen til I find a good spot.)

((I'm about to go to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow! By the way I found another RP you guys might be interested in so I'll put the link in the OOC chat. ^_^ ))

(Father's Day was a bit busy, my apologies)

Grayson and Jacob stood side by side. She didn't know how to help, she only knew that something was eating at her. She purposely avoided looking at the bodies. Dead, dying, injured... And she was completely fine, not a scratch or even a broken nail. She shook her head to herself, she couldn't think about that. Jacob, however, was having trouble focusing on the group of people. His head hurt, his face burned and bloody, his arm sore...and his vision fading? He stood in silence, still holding his arm. He would be better in a minute. He had to focus on getting water for him and his sister sometime soon. They had both been passed out since the plane had crashed, and he didn't have a sense of time of when the plane had crashed.

IsolatedBeat said:
(Father's Day was a bit busy, my apologies)
Grayson and Jacob stood side by side. She didn't know how to help, she only knew that something was eating at her. She purposely avoided looking at the bodies. Dead, dying, injured... And she was completely fine, not a scratch or even a broken nail. She shook her head to herself, she couldn't think about that. Jacob, however, was having trouble focusing on the group of people. His head hurt, his face burned and bloody, his arm sore...and his vision fading? He stood in silence, still holding his arm. He would be better in a minute. He had to focus on getting water for him and his sister sometime soon. They had both been passed out since the plane had crashed, and he didn't have a sense of time of when the plane had crashed.
Seeing the two, Ty stood and helped Jacob over to a shaded spot to sit. He then gave Jacob and Grayson a water bottle. "We don't have a lot so ration it." he then looked at Jacob. "I'll see if I can find anything to help you out, for now just rest here." Ty stood and went back to the main group, and approached Evan. "Another guy is injured. Can you take a look?"

@KaalysBR @IsolatedBeat

@Otakubeats

Jacob followed Ty's lead and sat down in the shade. He muttered a thanks and grabbed the water, gesturing it towards Grayson first. She smiled worriedly but shook her head. Her brother was so banged up but he still looked after her first. She sat down and brought her knees up to her chest, laying her head on her arms.

IsolatedBeat said:
@Otakubeats
Jacob followed Ty's lead and sat down in the shade. He muttered a thanks and grabbed the water, gesturing it towards Grayson first. She smiled worriedly but shook her head. Her brother was so banged up but he still looked after her first. She sat down and brought her knees up to her chest, laying her head on her arms.
Ty grabbed some medical supplies and walked back over to the duo. The teen was strangely calm, even though he may have been one of the youngest survivors. He looked over the injuries, and disinfected the cuts and scraps before bandaging them up. Pulling out a pill bottle, he put two small pills into Jacob's palm.

Jacob grinned and laughed nervously, reaching his good arm over his head to scratch his neck. "Thank you for all of this, I've never been good at taking care of these kind of things on myself. Only on others." His smile fell slightly when he was handed the pills. His mind raced and he took a deep breath. He looked over at Grayson, making sure her head was still lowered. He then took the pain relievers sublingually, right underneath his tongue. It had been a year since he put down drugs. Yes, he needed them at the moment...but what happens if he wants them again? He noticed Ty again and his smile returned. "Thank you again."

IsolatedBeat said:
Jacob grinned and laughed nervously, reaching his good arm over his head to scratch his neck. "Thank you for all of this, I've never been good at taking care of these kind of things on myself. Only on others." His smile fell slightly when he was handed the pills. His mind raced and he took a deep breath. He looked over at Grayson, making sure her head was still lowered. He then took the pain relievers sublingually, right underneath his tongue. It had been a year since he put down drugs. Yes, he needed them at the moment...but what happens if he wants them again? He noticed Ty again and his smile returned. "Thank you again."
Ty returned the smile. "It's not a big deal. Helping people get's my mind off of....well our situation. I don't think I caught your names, if I did I've probably forgotten. My name's Ty."

Grayson finally lifted her head and managed to smile for the first time since she had woken. Jacob slowly stood up and extended his hand. "I am Jacob, part time lifeguard, full time brother. And this is my sister, Grayson." She stood as he was talking and clasped her hands together. She wasn't the formal type and didn't feel as comfortable conversing casually so soon after the incident. She couldn't even think about it.

(That alliteration though)

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson finally lifted her head and managed to smile for the first time since she had woken. Jacob slowly stood up and extended his hand. "I am Jacob, part time lifeguard, full time brother. And this is my sister, Grayson." She stood as he was talking and clasped her hands together. She wasn't the formal type and didn't feel as comfortable conversing casually so soon after the incident. She couldn't even think about it.
(That alliteration though)
Ty shook his hand and gave Grayson a small smile. "Well, I'd say it's nice to meet you but in this situation it could be better. You guys should probably rest for a bit. If anyone asks I went to look around." Ty turned and walked into the trees, beginning his search.

The Plane

Michelle's eyes slowly opened, as she moaned,slowly looking around the wreck. There seemed to be no one here, as far as she could tell. Maybe some survived? She grunted, trying to stand up, as her leg appeared to be heavily bruised.

"Anyooone?! Is anyone theeere?!" She called out, panting. She also had a small wound on the back of her neck, slowly bleeding

JJKab said:
The Plane
Michelle's eyes slowly opened, as she moaned,slowly looking around the wreck. There seemed to be no one here, as far as she could tell. Maybe some survived? She grunted, trying to stand up, as her leg appeared to be heavily bruised.

"Anyooone?! Is anyone theeere?!" She called out, panting. She also had a small wound on the back of her neck, slowly bleeding
Olivia had decided to explore the near surroundings, apart from Cyrus being completely knocked out, everything seemed to be under control for the moment. She was mainly looking for more supplies and or some personal belongings. They only had a few bottles of water at the moment, that wasn't going to last. Especially, when people are increasingly becoming dehydrated. Olivia was snapped out of her daydream as she heard someone call out near her.

"Hello?" She called out hoping the person could hear. Olivia limped forwards past a few trees to where she believed she heard the voice from.

NightSky said:
Olivia had decided to explore the near surroundings, apart from Cyrus being completely knocked out, everything seemed to be under control for the moment. She was mainly looking for more supplies and or some personal belongings. They only had a few bottles of water at the moment, that wasn't going to last. Especially, when people are increasingly becoming dehydrated. Olivia was snapped out of her daydream as she heard someone call out near her.
"Hello?" She called out hoping the person could hear. Olivia limped forwards past a few trees to where she believed she heard the voice from.
Lena whimpered lightly, sitting up.

"Yes! I'm in the plane! Help!" She called out, panting. She couldn't stand up due to her leg, so she hoped the girl would hear her

"My leg appeared to be bruised so badly I can't stand up"

JJKab said:
Lena whimpered lightly, sitting up.
"Yes! I'm in the plane! Help!" She called out, panting. She couldn't stand up due to her leg, so she hoped the girl would hear her

"My leg appeared to be bruised so badly I can't stand up"
Olivia assumed she was closer to the person as the next time they spoke it was slightly louder.

"I'm coming just hold on." She replied as the plane came into sight. She quickly scanned the plane to find a young girl. She limped towards her and offer a hand to help her up.

"Your leg does look bad. Let me help you." She offered with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back