• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stranded (Always Accepting!)

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"As real as real can be." CYRUS (sorry, I was reading over mine and I realized I used the wrong name. Won't happen again, but no promises :P ) stated, small smile on his face as he walked over to her, hopefully straining her less.
"Uh.. a little bit, I think I dozed off for a few minutes. I actually didn't get up til a little while ago." Keeping that brief and simple, he nodded his head towards her leg. "A little better I hope? You can sit back down, I can come to you too, you know?" He chuckled before saying, "I mean hey, just cause you're eager to see me, doesn't mean you have to force yourself to walk." It was too early in the morning, but he liked the cheery mood the two of them kept. They were in a disaster, but at least it wasn't completely horrible.
((Didn't even realize you said the wrong name. XDD ))

"Hmm.." Olivia narrowed her eyes at him not entirely convinced he only slept for 'a few minutes' but didn't want to push it first thing in the morning. "Whatever you say." She settled for, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not entirely disabled." She said putting her weight onto her good leg. "You don't need to baby me." Sarcasm shone through as she spoke. "Buuut you know since my leg hurts looks like you're gonna have to get breakfast." Olivia tried not to giggle at herself.

NightSky said:
((Didn't even realize you said the wrong name. XDD ))
"Hmm.." Olivia narrowed her eyes at him not entirely convinced he only slept for 'a few minutes' but didn't want to push it first thing in the morning. "Whatever you say." She settled for, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not entirely disabled." She said putting her weight onto her good leg. "You don't need to baby me." Sarcasm shone through as she spoke. "Buuut you know since my leg hurts looks like you're gonna have to get breakfast." Olivia tried not to giggle at herself.
"I would much rather you be comfortable than straining yourself to walk over here. A few paces is hardly any different for me, anyways." Cyrus pointed out, then beginning to look through their reserves for something that seemed appetizing this early. "Well, I don't think chips and cheap peanuts would fit your standards.." He teased, a small smirk to follow his sarcasm. "I mean we have a granola bar or two? Alcohol in the morning is a no-go." He then settled for his last option, turning to face her in disbelief. "Or I can go scavenge or hunt for something.." Cyrus knew he'd have to do it sometime, but just did not believe she turned their teasing his direction this early.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
"I would much rather you be comfortable than straining yourself to walk over here. A few paces is hardly any different for me, anyways." Cyrus pointed out, then beginning to look through their reserves for something that seemed appetizing this early. "Well, I don't think chips and cheap peanuts would fit your standards.." He teased, a small smirk to follow his sarcasm. "I mean we have a granola bar or two? Alcohol in the morning is a no-go." He then settled for his last option, turning to face her in disbelief. "Or I can go scavenge or hunt for something.." Cyrus knew he'd have to do it sometime, but just did not believe she turned their teasing his direction this early.
Olivia sarcastically rolled her eyes. "If I need to sit down I will, I know my limits." She brushed of a bit of dirt off her top but it made no difference she was covered in so much more already. "My standards include chocolate and cake." She stated as she watched him look for food. "What are you saving the alcohol for? Planning to have a party later or something?" She teased before shrugging. "I'd like to watch you hunt for something." She covered her mouth to try and muffle her laugh as she imagined it.

NightSky said:
Olivia sarcastically rolled her eyes. "If I need to sit down I will, I know my limits." She brushed of a bit of dirt off her top but it made no difference she was covered in so much more already. "My standards include chocolate and cake." She stated as she watched him look for food. "What are you saving the alcohol for? Planning to have a party later or something?" She teased before shrugging. "I'd like to watch you hunt for something." She covered her mouth to try and muffle her laugh as she imagined it.
"Well one of these granola bars is chocolate.." He mumbled, accepting his inevitable job of going hunting. "The alcohol, I mean partying is an option if you want to. But if someone's got light cuts and scrapes, then a possible disinfectant. At least the stronger ones can, these sugar and flavored ones are all useless in that sense.." He spoke, actually finding another way to categorize them even further.

"I can hunt decently, I haven't done it with just a spear before though. I used to watch family hunt for sport years ago, and I'm alright with a bow." He bit his lip, thinking if they had any possible way to make one. Too bad he didn't know how, or even an idea on how to string one. "So I guess.. a spear is the best I can do." With a shrug, he leaned against the interior wall of their shelter, arms crossing over his chest. "You can follow, but I'll need to find a few sturdy branches for spears. And a knife to sharpen them. Attaching a blade to the end would just be a waste of material."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty had been lucky enough to only wake with a few bruises and scratches. He was looking around, a bit away from the large group. Ty looked around, finding a shard metal scrap and pocketed it. It could be used as a sort of knife.Standing he stretched, wincing as he felt the pain from the initial crash return a bit before fading away. He was however thankful he hadn't end off as bad as some of the others.

(Open for interaction)

Anya picked up the little baby tiger. "You're mine now. I'll call you Sabin." She said picking him up. Sabin started gnawing on Anya's finger and she giggled. Anya made her way back to Raja. "Raja! Raja! Raja! Look what I found!" She giggled once more, cuddling Sabin. "He's SOOOO cute!" She chime holding the baby tiger next to Raja

Raja woke slowly. His eyes were slightly bloodshot. He looked at the tiger tiredly. "That's a wild tiger." Raja muttered, sitting up. "It might hurt you." He shifts his leg slightly and groans. "This hurts so much."

"Awe. But it won't hurt meee. Right." She said tapping Sabin on the nose. "Raja, I'm really sleepy. If you need me, just wake me up." She said falling asleep with Sabin in her arms.

Phasma said:
"Awe. But it won't hurt meee. Right." She said tapping Sabin on the nose. "Raja, I'm really sleepy. If you need me, just wake me up." She said falling asleep with Sabin in her arms.
Raja smiled halfheartedly. He looked around. He saw a vague outline of a man a little ways away and moved so he was slightly closer. His legs were practically screaming in agony. "Hey!" He called, waving a hand, hoping that the man would see him.

@Otakubeats

Anya opened one eye. "Sit your ass down. You're gonna get more huuurt. And Imma set this tiger on you." She moaned sitting up rubbing her eyes.

Raja smiled lightly at Anya's concern. "I'm okay, really." He waved at the approaching figure. "Hey! Are you okay?!" Raja yells, hoping that he was.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Raja smiled lightly at Anya's concern. "I'm okay, really." He waved at the approaching figure. "Hey! Are you okay?!" Raja yells, hoping that he was.

[/QUOTE]
Ty flinched at his volume, timidly nodding and avoiding his gaze. The teen sat a few feet away from the pair, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 'well, this is awkward...' He sat silent, deciding to wait for the other man to speak.

Otakubeats said:
Ty flinched at his volume, timidly nodding and avoiding his gaze. The teen sat a few feet away from the pair, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 'well, this is awkward...' He sat silent, deciding to wait for the other man to speak.
Raja's gaze softened. "Hi. I'm Raja." He offered a hand slowly. The boy seemed... well, nervous.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Raja's gaze softened. "Hi. I'm Raja." He offered a hand slowly. The boy seemed... well, nervous.

[/QUOTE]
Ty accepted the handshake, and mumbled softly just loud enough to be heard. "I'm Ty." The kid looked to be 16, and was kinda short for his age. He seemed a bit nervous but in a hidden panic sort of way. Picking up a stick, and the metallic shard he began to sharpen the end of it. "Do you know what happened?"

Raja nodded. This boy was a lot like himself. Only Raja was taller. "Our plane crashed." Raja said shortly. He watched the other boy carefully. "You are not injured." He decided, turning back to Anya. "I don't think it is a good idea to keep the tiger. The mother might be looking for it."

"Yeah I have never been very social but, My name is Ausen professor from the unerisity of Beelin." Ausen said as he slowly reached his hand for a hand shake. " I specialize in chemistry. From sigma bonding to radioactive elements like thorium."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Raja nodded. This boy was a lot like himself. Only Raja was taller. "Our plane crashed." Raja said shortly. He watched the other boy carefully. "You are not injured." He decided, turning back to Anya. "I don't think it is a good idea to keep the tiger. The mother might be looking for it."

[/QUOTE]
In spite of the grim situation, Ty snickered. "I know we crashed dumbbell. I mean what made us crash. I fell asleep and only woke up when stuff went bad."

[QUOTE="Little gasmask]"Yeah I have never been very social but, My name is Ausen professor from the unerisity of Beelin." Ausen said as he slowly reached his hand for a hand shake. " I specialize in chemistry. From sigma bonding to radioactive elements like thorium."

[/QUOTE]
He shook his hand and then randomly stated. "I'm gonna pretend I know what that means, so you don't bore me to death explaining it."

Otakubeats said:
In spite of the grim situation, Ty snickered. "I know we crashed dumbbell. I mean what made us crash. I fell asleep and only woke up when stuff went bad."
He shook his hand and then randomly stated. "I'm gonna pretend I know what that means, so you don't bore me to death explaining it."
Raja shrugged. "You assume I know things I don't." He stated plainly. "I only know that we crashed."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Raja shrugged. "You assume I know things I don't." He stated plainly. "I only know that we crashed."

[/QUOTE]
Ty shrugged. "Hey, if there are tigers on this island, mybe we should work on defenses."

Grayson toppled out of the tall grass, completely unharmed but dazed. Where was she and how did she get there? The last thing she could remember was sitting down in her seat after she had gotten up to talk to some guy in the front of the airplane. What had happened after that? She looked down at her muddied white converse. What a pain. She looked around. Bright sun, lots of trees, and an annoying amount of insects. But not one sign of her brother...

Except for his nikes sticking out from the grass. She moved the tall grass out of the way and kneeled next to her brother. His face was bloody and swollen on one side, a beginning of a nasty black bruise forming below his eye and on his cheekbone, and he laid in a very odd position.

"Jacob!" She hurried to move him, not knowing what to do. He remained unconscious as she noticed the repercussions of his fall. His arm was definitely dislocated from his shoulder and she didn't have the strength to change that. Her main goal was to wake him up. "Shit."

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson toppled out of the tall grass, completely unharmed but dazed. Where was she and how did she get there? The last thing she could remember was sitting down in her seat after she had gotten up to talk to some guy in the front of the airplane. What had happened after that? She looked down at her muddied white converse. What a pain. She looked around. Bright sun, lots of trees, and an annoying amount of insects. But not one sign of her brother...
Except for his nikes sticking out from the grass. She moved the tall grass out of the way and kneeled next to her brother. His face was bloody and swollen on one side, a beginning of a nasty black bruise forming below his eye and on his cheekbone, and he laid in a very odd position.

"Jacob!" She hurried to move him, not knowing what to do. He remained unconscious as she noticed the repercussions of his fall. His arm was definitely dislocated from his shoulder and she didn't have the strength to change that. Her main goal was to wake him up. "Shit."
Ty heard screaming and ran over to find the girl leaning over a boy. He kneeled, checking for a pulse.

@IsolatedBeat

@Quiet Is Violent

Grayson jumped when another guy suddenly ran over. She remained silent as the guy checked her brother's pulse. He looked so awful with his bruises. "His arm is dislocated, can you help him?" A moan escaped Jacob's lips and Grayson winced.

IsolatedBeat said:
Grayson jumped when another guy suddenly ran over. She remained silent as the guy checked her brother's pulse. He looked so awful with his bruises. "His arm is dislocated, can you help him?" A moan escaped Jacob's lips and Grayson winced.
Ty bit his lip. "Yea, can you hold him still?"

@IsolatedBeat

She got down next to Jacob and held his other shoulder and sternum down. The reality of what they had just gone through was seeping into her head but she pushed it out and focused on her brother. Glancing up at Ty, she nodded to signal that she was ready. Ready for what exactly, she didn't know. She just wanted to be able to talk to her brother through this. This is usually the time that he would be consoling her concerns.

@Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back