• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Splicers - I Am Legion - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And a kazoo! He could be a duck!
If we do that I'd have to rename him, "Howard!"

howard the duck 80s movies GIF by absurdnoise

A quick check for One of Hearts One of Hearts and Mirgris Mirgris any status updates on if you are going to continue with the game? I don’t want to bump you from the game if you are going to be back in the action soon.

A quick check for One of Hearts One of Hearts and Mirgris Mirgris any status updates on if you are going to continue with the game? I don’t want to bump you from the game if you are going to be back in the action soon.
RP Nation thinks the last time One was online was on the 20th of June. And Mirgris? The 25th. That's over a week and a half.

I hope something hasn't happened.

Ok, everyone. You are now back at the Kraken and can now roll for your level bio-e increase (if you haven't already) and spend your points. Right now, any changes to your characters can be made to refund unwanted powers at a 1 to 1 basis. After this, it will be at a 2 for 1 return.

All the new equipment and increases listed in the Lore tab is also available.

Purr Purr Eonivar Eonivar Psychie Psychie

Sherwood Sherwood Please roll for Chaska and Woodstock? 4d8 total for Chaska (Deliverymen get 2d8 per level). 2d6+4 for Woodstock (1d6+2/level), please.

Ok, everyone. You are now back at the Kraken and can now roll for your level bio-e increase (if you haven't already) and spend your points. Right now, any changes to your characters can be made to refund unwanted powers at a 1 to 1 basis. After this, it will be at a 2 for 1 return.

All the new equipment and increases listed in the Lore tab is also available.
We can now select our 2nd and 3rd level Skills, yes?

You are going to get the chance to learn Body Building for free by training with him, or you can use that free skill with the two others you have to pick up level one of Kung Fu by sparring with the Chief. If you get Body Building, you can use the other two skills for something else, but you won't get the Kung Fu training. This freebie applies to all that are interested in training with the Chief.
Sherwood Sherwood Please roll for Chaska and Woodstock? 4d8 total for Chaska (Deliverymen get 2d8 per level). 2d6+4 for Woodstock (1d6+2/level), please.
Chaska gets 25 Bio-E and Woodstock gets another 12.

Oh, tough choice! I would love to get a few other skills, but training with the Chief to get Kung Fu? Hard to pass up! I'll take it!

And I am going to go ahead and sell back my Omega Cannon to get the Bio-E points for it to go to get Stealth Field, and we'll see what else I pick up with my points.

Keeping track of my Bio-E expenditures here.

+100 from selling back my Omega Blaster and Enhanced Neurological Connections
+35 from selling back my Bio Force Field
20 to upgrade my two Casting Throwers to Casting Launchers.
20 to get Opti-Upgrade for my Casting Throwers
10 to upgrade my Forearm Blade to a Mantis Blade
50 to get the Stealth Field
35 to get Echo Location
50 to upgrade my Armor MDC
20 to get Resistance to Kinetic Attacks
15 to get Resistance to Lasers

Last edited:
And I am going to go ahead and sell back my Omega Cannon to get the Bio-E points for it to go to get Stealth Field, and we'll see what else I pick up with my points.
=)

Wanders the Kraken and hears, "Omega Cannon for sale! Get'cher only slightly-used Omega Cannon here! Blast dem bad guys in ways that'll make a story by the survivors! Come on down and get a deal!"

Last edited:
Keeping track of my Bio-E expenditures here.
Psychie Psychie While I *love* the idea of sharing your Bio-E choices with the rest of us (really!), may I recommend you also put this into a tab on your character sheet so you don't have to track down that post?

Sherwood Sherwood Even if I didn't want Kung Fu for Chaska, this is one of those things he has to have! I cannot do right by my character (meaning play him accurately) if I did anything but. Sign him up! Once this is explained in-game, he'll be quite surprised!

But I'm putting that in O.O.C. here because on the surface, it sounds like you don't mind some of us having some version of Kung Fu at 1st level? Meaning, two martial art systems?

By "Kung Fu" I take it you mean Shao-lin Kung Fu as in your Character section? I have to ask because there are more systems of Kung Fu than you can shake a stick at! (Note: I realized I just set myself up. I await your retort to the "stick" statement!) =)

Psychie Psychie While I *love* the idea of sharing your Bio-E choices with the rest of us (really!), may I recommend you also put this into a tab on your character sheet so you don't have to track down that post?

Sherwood Sherwood Even if I didn't want Kung Fu for Chaska, this is one of those things he has to have! I cannot do right by my character (meaning play him accurately) if I did anything but. Sign him up! Once this is explained in-game, he'll be quite surprised!

But I'm putting that in O.O.C. here because on the surface, it sounds like you don't mind some of us having some version of Kung Fu at 1st level? Meaning, two martial art systems?

By "Kung Fu" I take it you mean Shao-lin Kung Fu as in your Character section? I have to ask because there are more systems of Kung Fu than you can shake a stick at! (Note: I realized I just set myself up. I await your retort to the "stick" statement!) =)
I am allowing you guys to have the second martial art style if you so choose. Keep track of your bonuses for it as a separate style, because sometimes one will work better for you than another. And yes, it is going to be one of the four styles listed in the Character thread. You'll get a nice set of bruises from Chief Rybeck as he trains you in his preferred fighting method.

I am allowing you guys to have the second martial art style if you so choose. Keep track of your bonuses for it as a separate style, because sometimes one will work better for you than another. And yes, it is going to be one of the four styles listed in the Character thread. You'll get a nice set of bruises from Chief Rybeck as he trains you in his preferred fighting method.
Oh! Any of the other three!

And yes, it is going to be one of the four styles listed in the Character thread.
Let me clarify: Only the Kung Fu that is written up is available for your education, not the other three styles.
Sherwood Sherwood I am confused.

Edit: Hey Bud! This is not an attempt to get another system of choice; these statements seem to contradict each other.

My question is purely this: Which of these is your intent, please?

Last edited:
The first statement was misleading. I wanted to clarify that it is only Kung Fu from the four styles up on the Character thread. That is what I tried to say.

The first statement was misleading. I wanted to clarify that it is only Kung Fu from the four styles up on the Character thread. That is what I tried to say.
Thanks! =)

You are welcome. Sorry for the confusion.
No worries, Bud! Confusion happens. This is all text-based after all. =)

Thanks for replying so quickly and thanks for putting up with such a detail-oriented player like me. =)

(I spotted a couple of spell-check typos in posts recently but I couldn't share them even though what they said made me chuckle. Heh!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back