• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom X-Men: Second Class OOC and Character Sheet Thread

sorry if Part 3 felt a little short, i didn't have access to Microsoft Word like a normally do, i use that to gauge my post length
The post was great to me :) when Jean gets cerebro could I possibly have her use it to reach out to the students on campus as well? Project a thought telling them to get off campus and get somewhere safe?

i know, right? :p though my actual plan is thus: in part 4, the Professor is going to sleepwalk and Nightmare has taken over his body, Bobby will try to freeze his body, but Nightmare will reach into Bobby's mind and make him live through ridicule that he's gay, or at least something severe enough to turn him into a blubbering mess of a person. You cool with that?

Also, just checked out the Cheyenne post, i enjoyed reading the fella's intro :)

i know, right? :p though my actual plan is thus: in part 4, the Professor is going to sleepwalk and Nightmare has taken over his body, Bobby will try to freeze his body, but Nightmare will reach into Bobby's mind and make him live through ridicule that he's gay, or at least something severe enough to turn him into a blubbering mess of a person. You cool with that?

Also, just checked out the Cheyenne post, i enjoyed reading the fella's intro :)
Thanks. I personally think it's a bit rushed but I hit all the key things I felt I needed to. I just wanted to get something down ASAP.

On that note, is Charles still where Amelia and Bobby are? I assumed not as he was brought to another level so I tried to tie that in to with the gallows bit.

Charles went from the destruction and death at the X-Mansion to his own funeral, to a potential future where he united all the mutants but shit hit the fan and a lot of them died

Sounds good. He's all-around uncomfortable with being from two demographics ridiculed and shunned throughout history, so you've got ammunition to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back