• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SnK/AoT (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan) RP

(I'going to sleep at 10:30 eastern time you wanna continue this tomorrow if I'm not at the gym or playing a sport and/or Xbox one.)

Katelle Smith

She cried out in pain. She thought dislocating nearly every joint in her body was bad? This made that seem like nothing.

She bit the stick so hard it broke in half. She spit it out. "What happened to on three?"

She threw her head back in pain, trying not to full out scream. She bit her lip so hard, she drew blood.

She couldn't scream. It showed weakness. And she wasn't weak.

@Darkmaster006 @BusinessMan

"The the initial surprise disrupts the pain reaction. Almost got it!!" There was a chink and a metal bullet hit the floor pat started bandaging the wound and wiped the blood of his knife "There, now please don't hate me for that he said. But then again I kind of saved your life." He said with a smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katelle Smith

"Bull shit it doesn't! It hurt pretty damn bad!" She snapped.

"
Quite frankly, I would rather die than have to go through that again. Spare me the pain and put me out of my misery."

She collapsed back onto the floor, breathing rather heavily as she tried not to black out.

"Alright come on your fine good as new." He said as he dragged her to her feet "do you want me to carry you back or dot want to try and walk."

Katelle Smith

"I'll try to walk. I don't need to look helpless in front of my soldiers. Besides, I have a horse that does this."

She whistled, and her horse came to her. With much difficulty, she finally managed to climb up.

Ymir Ymir looked at the battle outside. She waited for the MP soldier. Eventually he showed up shooting, but Ymir quickly threw a knife at his neck. Perfect shot. Probably lucky. She got up and went to were the others where.

"What's happening? Should we retreat? They surpass us in numbers. I think we should try to reunite with the cloaked guys, DragonFire; what's your stance? We cannot win now." she was freaking out. "And we need the Survey Corps, my companions!"

@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Smith

"Don't say that, ever. Never underestimate the power of the Guardian Regiment." She called to Ymir.

She turned to the battleground. "
I want a group of soldiers helping to round up civilians! Bring them to headquarters! Tell Commander what happened, and that this was a direct order from me! He'll understand! Go, now!"

She looked around.

"I need four more of you assuring the groups get there safe! All the others, come with me!"

With that, she turned her horse around, and rode off towards the wall. Where were those people now?

Ymir Ymir looked confused as Kat's orders were unraveled, but she trusted her. So she'd say no more; and after all, they'd still met the group of rebels. While some Guardian members did as Kat said; Mikasa, Jean, and Ymir stepped on their horses. So did two Lunar Regiment women. They rushed to reach Kat as soon as possible and followed her to the Wall door.

"DragonFire... we need to get to the root of the problem, or this will keep happening. Again and again." Ymir said decidedly. The women beside her laughed at the nickname.

Katelle Smith

"Don't call me that in public. And I know. That's why I'm going back." She turned around. "Guardians! Move, now!"

With that, she rode off, the Guardian Regiment following close behind. She went back to the wall.

{the Lunars are Caleb's regiment. We're the guardians}

"We need to get to MP headquarters and either incarcerate their commander or kill him. No need to draw this out any longer than it needs. To many people have been injured or killed." Pat said as he walked over to his horse "time to use all that training you received." He said as he got on the saddle.

Katelle Smith

"No." She said. "Even for us, getting that close to the MP headquarters is nearly impossible. We go back to the wall, and we figure out how the hell these people knew what was going on in the district."

She looked at him sternly. "Do not disobey my orders. You are not only placed in my regiment, but Black Ops is a division of the Scouting Legion. I am your boss. So, I can and will get you removed you from the Corps should I see it fit. Do you understand me, perfectly well?"

Ymir

"Well sorry, Miss Kat!" She laughed. Then, she whispered to the women in the back, "you're all DragonFires though; she's just the Greeeeeeat One." They both giggled. "Well you are the funny one. But let's see if you do as well in combat." one of them said, and winked.

She turned back to face Kat: "By the root, I mean the King. He needs to die."

@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Smith

Katelle rolled her eyes jokingly at what Ymir said to the women. The only other two in the guardians.

"I know what you meant when you said the root. And trust me, I agree. The asshole is going too far with his craving for power. Thinking he can just ransack the districts. Not going to fly."

She stopped as she noticed the same group of people standing before the wall. She stopped and jumped off her horse. She walked to the one that seemed like their leader.

"
How did you know?" Was all she asked. Now was not the time for long conversations.

"I understand your a higher rank but I think we should quickly interrogate an MO soldier we need info right? He said to Kat. "If any one can give us info it's one of these guys." He said toward various knocked out MP's

Katelle Smith

She spun towards him. "No, Pat. If I see the need, then we will do it. But it's clear these other guys knew something about it as well. We're talking to them first. You can't change my mind."

Ymir "Well, we, we have our contacts. That's hardly the matter of importance right now." The cloaked man spoke quietly. "Our proporsal remains. Will you join our group? We have plans to destroy the King once and for all. It will be a hard and long ordeal, but it will be worth it." his eyes lit as he spoke.

Ymir smirked. "I am in." And she looked at Kat, as if looking for a response. Jean was unsure, but maybe he'd join if Kat did. Mikasa observed emotionless, but Ymir believed she'd join. Nevertheless, she couldn't wait to tell Krista about this.

"Whoa Ymir hold on not that I'm saying that this prick of a king needs to pay for what he's done but these guys may have an agenda. What if this is just power grab." Pat said distrustingly to the strangers. "If I'm gonna go through with I need to know exactly who you plan to make the new king. We also need to make his death look like an accident." He said coldly. "We also can't have witnesses that will only complicate things further. We need a man on the inside any thoughts on who may ask?" He said to the stranger.

Katelle Smith

"Trust me. I have contacts in the Military Police. Take my brother, for example. He hates the king. But he's not allowed to leave the MP without being killed." She said.

"
I'm in. It's about time we take this bastard down." She said to Ymir and the man.

"How do you know it's going to be a king? Why can't it be a woman? A queen? I find that kind of sexist."

"Any replacement will do." He said "Maybe your uncle can take his place or the garrison commander I could care less as long as it Isn't a tyrant." He said. " All I want you to know don't try and fuck me over." He said threateningly "Don't even try." He said scowling at the cloaked figures.

Ymir "I don't think we need a King replacement." she said eagerly. "What we need is order. We need councils managed by the people and the Corps. We need no more wealthy benefiting off the poor." she seemed very excited. "But that is to see later; first, we need to behead the King."

"I agree." said the cloaked man, and he uncloaked himself to reveal a 3DMG gear, so did the others, althought they were still masked and hooded.

"Now follow me." a girl said, and she went up the wall and into Maria district with the group behind. Ymir started to go up the wall and waited for Kat. Mikasa followed. Jean waited too.

@Brianna Ackerman

Katelle Smith

"Trust me, I won't. I'm much more civilized than what I may seem, Cadet."

With that, she followed the group up the wall. She was still in high alert, just in case something were to happen.

She reached the top of the wall with the group, and looked at the group expectantly, waiting for them to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back