• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SnK/AoT (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan) RP

"So cap what do you want to work on first." Pat said with smile on his face "and by the way Pat Smith black ops division one this is our patch if your wondering." His voice turning serious.

Katelle Smith

"Trust me. I know what it is. I know about every division and sub-organization running through this military, thanks to my uncle insisting I learn everything now. It's like he wants to die." She sighed and showed him the coat of arms on her jacket sleeve. "The mark of a second in command." She then showed her regiment's symbol. "Katelle Smith, Guardian Regiment leader. And please do not bring up the last name like everyone else has been doing. I am aware I am directly related to our boss." She introduced herself as she extended an arm to shake.

@Darkmaster006 @BusinessMan

Pat extended his arm to shake her hand " I can tell this is going to by the start of a great friendship." He said with a smirk.

Ymir

"Mhm..." she waited for a little while. Kat did not seem to do anything. Was she just looking at Jean? Well, Ymir really didn't pick up clues easily, nor was she paying heed at those sort of things right now, so she washed it off. She just wanted to learn, and fight.

She looked at the new guy, but didn't care anyways. "How many awful guys must we meet today, uh?".

She threw a fast punch at Kat, to see her reaction.

@Brianna Ackerman

Last edited by a moderator:
Goes back to the recruits with normal arms.* sorry you had to witness that I just get a bit hot headed. Now since it graduation day and you all look old enough for alcohol I will provide drinks for you all.but between you all and me these drinks I stole from the mp's cellar so drink up it will be the only bit of rich tasting food in your life

"That awful guy has really good hearing you know." Pat said in a sarcastic voice "but hey don't let me intrude on your conversation." Pat said to Ymir.

Katelle Smith

She shook his hand back. "Agreed" she smiled at him. When Caleb announced the alcohol, she automatically objected. "No. No alcohol. They're only 16 years old. If you want to break the law if any of them join your regiment, go ahead. But right now, you are in my domain, where my rules take effect. You have no jurisdiction here. So, you can take your alcohol, and go-"

She was cut off by Ymir throwing a punch at her. Grabbing her wrist, she flipped her over her shoulder easily. ""Nice try. But keep practicing."

@Darkmaster006 @BusinessMan @Caleb Williams

"Form's sloppy." Pat said to Katelle "And as for the alcohol one of my favorite sayings from black ops is if your old enough to join black ops your old enough go drink. Pat said as he took a bottle a bit the cork off

Takes a stool out of the cantina and sits down on it he starts to sing the only song his mom sang for him*(it was a lullaby his mom sang to him before he was taken way due to his ability) stars and moons and air balloons. Fluffy clouds to the horizon I will wrap you in rainbows and rock you to sleep again *he starts to cry a bit knowing that his home was destroyed and most likely his family is dead. He notices that People where looking at him with odd faces* can't you see im trying to forget memory.

"Well that makes two of us I just did it with whiskey" pat said with an indifferent look.

Katelle Smith

"It's not sloppy. It's just different than what we teach you cadets during your training. It may look sloppy, but trust me it's not."

She looked at him. "And as for the alcohol thing, you've been given a division to join. You're enhancing your skills, no? They haven't. And they are in the middle of training. So, they will not be partaking in any of your idiotic frivolity." That last statement was pointed directly at Caleb.

She turned back to the Cadets. She walked back to them, plucking the bottles from both of their hands.
"Of you insist on doing this, do it somewhere else. And not in my training room when I am trying to work."

Here was a prime example of the real Katelle. Incredibly serious about her job, and focused on the future. Nothing would ruin that for her.

She walked over to the window, opened it, and poured the alcohol out, before turning to everyone with a stern look.

"Back to work! Now!" She snapped.

@Darkmaster006 @BusinessMan @Caleb Williams

"You want to see enhanced." Pat said a hint of anger in his voice "Caleb hit me as hard as you can in my face." The red in his eyes glimmering as he talked.

"Well that makes two of us so just DO IT!!!" Pat yelled his eyes looked like they were on fire.

Katelle Smith

"Alright!" She said rather loudly. "This is exactly what the hell I was talking about! I don't know if you're aware, or if you actually give two shits, but this training group determined my whole future. If this goes downhill, I lose. Everything."

Now she was getting mad. The soldiers in her regiment began backing up, pulling the cadets with them to spare them from her anger.

@BusinessMan @Darkmaster006 @Caleb Williams @CocoForRealz

Ymir

"Haha, you are doing very dumb things, Pat, you keep on your alcohol and I'll be on training."

She looked at Kat throwing their bottles out. "That's it, DragonFire, show them some respect!!"

Still on the floor, she tries to make her fall by throwing a kick to her feet.

Meanwhile, Jean tries to punch Caleb for bringing alcohol to the training.

{ you said that just do it thing and I automatically thought of that video. "JUST DO IT. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS." Proving that I am internet trash}

Fine give me a second *pulls out a dagger and cuts his hand and his arms to the arms of A titans* there are you sure you want me to punch you.

"No I think is gone far enough." Pat said the red in his eyes clearly red went sought out Levi. "Ready to train." He said with a sinister look in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back