• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

I just want to run around as lancer trying to do chunni sueprhero knight stuff and cause accidental chaos and have the other servants just be like "Wtf"

I know there's a big battle going on and stuff. But come on. My idea is more fun, don't you think, master?
maybe for the morning phase, where people aren't trying to kill one another, and you aren't flying right over an active warzone, Lancer-chan

You have a very valid point and as a logical human I understand this and would like to go wreck some fools making chaos in that warzone.

However as a lancer I want to go "WHEEEEEEEE" AND FLY AROUND LIKE A SUPERHERO.

That said I'm mostly joking, Lancer isn't that much of a moron.

You have a very valid point and as a logical human I understand this and would like to go wreck some fools making chaos in that warzone.

However as a lancer I want to go "WHEEEEEEEE" AND FLY AROUND LIKE A SUPERHERO.

That said I'm mostly joking, Lancer isn't that much of a moron.
Trust me, I believe in you to not intentionally murder us for the lolz.

Though if it was funny enough I could probably forgive it, anyways

Lancer won't accidently murder US for the Lolz.

She'll just accidently murder a lot of other people trying to do good and chivalrous deeds of knightdom.

Cough....

I mean FLY THROUGH THE SKY WITH AN ADORABLE PAINTED SUPERHERO LANCE SUPER CUTELY~

Still debating on bringing Lancer into important battle thing or to just go off and have antics well there's a battle going on.

Lancer has a rocket spear painted like a hasboro action prop.

She's gonna wreck everyone tenfold no damage best knight Spain 1605

I'm actually kind of wondering how she'll actually face up against everyone else...

Originally I thought she'd be far too powerful, but you fools may put up a fight against THE MOST HONORABLE KNIGHT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back