• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Btw something totally relevant because it's fate.

Salter Riders NP + Quick buff + Attack buff + Origin bullet CE does like 200,000-300,000 damage to casters.

It's beautiful.

Very lackluster post from me and I probably forgot tags. I've been volunteering at the animal shelter all day and have to go out again!
Thanks for telling everyone in the general area who your servant was. Definitely confimed my suspicions.

I should post six paragraphs of lancer flying through the air and not noticing the commotion, only to try and stop someone getting mugged thinking it's EVIL TO FACE and accidently blow up six buildings or something.

I should post six paragraphs of lancer flying through the air and not noticing the commotion, only to try and stop someone getting mugged thinking it's EVIL TO FACE and accidently blow up six buildings or something.
Lol, haha, that would be hilarious! XD

PLEASE DONT

Lol, haha, that would be hilarious! XD

PLEASE DONT

I just want to run around as lancer trying to do chunni sueprhero knight stuff and cause accidental chaos and have the other servants just be like "Wtf"

I know there's a big battle going on and stuff. But come on. My idea is more fun, don't you think, master?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back