• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Plenty?

In Fate/Zero:
  • Kiritsugu's Thompson Contender.
  • Kayneth's Mercury Ball-thingy.
  • All Noble Phantasms are practically Mystic Codes enhanced with legendary concepts and attributes.
In Fate/SN:
  • ALL of Rin's Jewels.
  • Shinji's book-thingy that he used to hold Sakura's Command Seals and use them for himself.
  • As above.

I was thinking of mystic eyes, not mystic codes. Got the two flipped around. So that part of my TL; DR explanation is wrong.

All the others, yes. Are you sure about Kayneth though?
Yes, his alchemical ball of mercury counts as a Mystic Code. It is a tool created through magecraft that aids the magus in certain aspects. It helped him fighting Kiritsugu. It's a Mystic Code.

Rin's gems definitely aren't mystic codes. They're just a material component for her family's type of magecraft.
They are still/They can still be Mystic Codes. Mystic Codes are a broad category of tools created through magecraft. A magical grenade is enough to count as a Mystic Code, and so are Rin's jewels.

I was thinking of mystic eyes, not mystic codes. Got the two flipped around. So that part of my TL; DR explanation is wrong.
It still doesn't justify your apathetic nonsense. The magic system in Fate is important and complex. If you think otherwise, perhaps you should change class from Caster to someone else since you clearly aren't fit for the job.

I'm not sure if you've read the novel or you're a pleb that only saw the anime, but the whole system of magic that the Nasuverse revolves around adds a lot to the story.

...The Nasuverse and fate are the same thing, for all intents and purposes, they're not disconnectable.

I don't know nor care about nasuverse, I only know and care about Fate which puts no stock in mystic eyes.
...Medusa. Done.

Plus, ya know it's possible for the two to cross over, so it's not completely irrelevant. They are the same thing.

Interestingly, Mystic eyes in the Nasuverse aren't insanely uncommon! Only the crazy ones like Death Perception are.

Yes, but servants are still bound by the rules of the nasuverses magic.

Diarmuid in fate/zero has Mystic eyes.

Illya has mystic eyes.

Yes, but knowing the concept means you can make stuff like that. Same goes for Caster, which you play funnily enough.

Except they're simple skills or Noble Phantasms in the hands of servants. You can make them without even knowing what mystic eyes are. Mystic eyes are absolutely irrelevant when applied to a servant since it's just one of their abilities same as any of their other abilities.

Well whatever, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I've spent too much time on this as is.

I don't know how you can disagree with the objective way the entire Nasuverse is written, but okay.

Welp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back