• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

E-A ranking in stats isn't even THAT important at the end of the day, to be entirely honest. Sure it will give one servant an advantage, but wars are lost and won on the back of NP's.
Exactly! Stats aren't that important, and I'm expecting that NP to be a doozy, especially is it's who I think it is.

E-A ranking in stats isn't even THAT important at the end of the day, to be entirely honest. Sure it will give one servant an advantage, but wars are lost and won on the back of NP's.

*Innocently whistles as I'm literally the one with the lowest Phantasm, but with a really fucking scary skill*

I mean I could make an adorable image for anyone. Heck, what if I said this was Jeremy?
35812857-anime-pics.jpeg

I wouldn't hate him if that were the case.

I'm going to note that my servant is even cuter in the causal clothes image I picked, though I thought not to include that there. Lol.

So! Who's excited for Lancelot (aka Rider) to kick Terrance's ass so hard due to what's wrong with her master?

*Assassin eats popcorn in the background*

And I've officially finished Lancers doc and sent it to Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet and the GM.s

As celebrations, I'll show you all the adorable, long sought CASUAL CLOTHES LANCER that I'll be selling merchandise of shortly.
cd92ffc43c07af5d94ef55c7331ef8f1d83d9611.png

If you ask why there's a bunch of little differences in facial structure and hairstyle and such...
Well, it's...uh...Servant powers! Merchandising! Buy a plush now!

I was more trying to infer that Khaos has enough Mana to support multiple Servants, and should be able to keep two due to Dragon Blood / Magic Core
Well, that's more of a thing that your character would have to figure out on their own. If you want extra Servants, I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out.

I was more trying to infer that Khaos has enough Mana to support multiple Servants, and should be able to keep two due to Dragon Blood / Magic Core
Well there's more than one Magus with ridiculously high magic output, so be ready for that.

No human can support two servants unless they're exceptional and the servants are weak as hell. Berserker alone would kill any normal magus just from the upkeep cost alone. If you tried to take on multiple servants you'd die almost instantly. Because as long as you have Berserker he's eating up all the spare mana you have.

Would you like to buy a plush, blanket, wallpaper set, branded shirt, drinking cup, shoes, figure, 2x4 block of wood with her face engraved in it, etc?
Stop preying on the weak, it's not morally right to use that cuteness for evil!

Well, that's more of a thing that your character would have to figure out on their own. If you want extra Servants, I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out.
And as you said, Your master was gone. I was trying to get a mutual gain for the both of us. Apologies... *takes my briefcase and walks out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back