• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Aye cap'n Birdsie Birdsie i don't know the password and my friend isn't here at the moment. I just need to do the background(doing that on my phone) and the magecraft sections

Idea: Once Beast gets a little out of control, I'll have the Counter-Force summon Counter-Guardian EMIYA to deal with him.

Thoughts? I think it'd be interesting to see Kiritsugu and his son interacting in the afterlife XD

Assassin: Shirou. Stop acting like that.
Archer: What do you mean?
Assassin: You're grumpy. You were never like that. Stop this phase.
Archer: IT'S NOT A PHASE, DAD. IT'S WHO I AM!
Assassin: THIS ISN'T WHAT A HERO OF JUSTICE ACTS LIKE!
[GRUMBLE-GRUBMLE, FAMILY ARGUMENT, GRUMBLE-GRUMBLE]

I'm pretty sure the Counter-Force would summon him ahead of time to deal with things, similar to the Fate/Zero event in Fate/GO.

Birdsie Birdsie Also it'll probably be later tonight. Not fully there mentally.

Also...Did you just...

I'm pretty sure the Counter-Force would summon him ahead of time to deal with things, similar to the Fate/Zero event in Fate/GO.

Also...Did you just...

Depends on which part you're referencing.

I can probably provide an answer for whatever part you want. I'm probably the most open assassin out there.

(Mainly because my best skill and NP aren't like 'Oh, that's them!' once you know who I am.)

Also...Did you just...
Hey, if you say so. I might as well summon him right now!

...I'm figuring Assassin and any Enforcers would be able to know the sign of 'Oh fuck, the Counter Force is coming'
I mean, to be fair, you don't know that (and probably aren't supposed to know that) but Beast and the Counter-Force/Planet/Gods have a history behind them.....

and it's not pleasant....

I mean Gaia and Alaya really hate the fucker...

No not really. It just sort of happens. Like technically Archer in Stay Night is a part of the counterforce as he's not usually able to be summoned.

Hm. Alrighty. I just figured there would y'know. Signs when a scenario hits the fan so bad that you might be able to know 'Yeah, Counter Force is inbound.'

Hm. Alrighty. I just figured there would y'know. Signs when a scenario hits the fan so bad that you might be able to know 'Yeah, Counter Force is inbound.'
Nope you'd have no clue. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all. It's so subtle sometimes you don't even know the Counter Force happened. Heck many people wouldn't even know what it is if they saw a Servant that shouldn't be there. So yeah.

Birdsie Birdsie
Almost done, as you've seen from my PM's I just need to finish writing the NP Description and skills and I'm good. Gonna post the stats and stuff in the CS tab in a min.

Now the only thing to do, is wait for a moment of confusion as Assassin looks fairly different than he did in his last days. After all...no curse.

Told ya weak Servants are cool! I only have one guess for who it could be with stats like that.

I wonder if you'll guess right.

I hope that they're fun to fight against, for all of you, and not a terrible inconvenience to my master.

I wonder if you'll guess right.

I hope that they're fun to fight against, for all of you, and not a terrible inconvenience to my master.
I mean if Jeremy got a whiff of Lancer and those stats I could see him trying to fight her himself just to prove a point to himself.

And I won't make the guess known just in case I'm right, but yeah. I'm excited to see how things go as this war is shaping up to be different. Really weak on paper Servant,super strong on paper master...I can't wait!

Nope you'd have no clue. Sometimes it doesn't happen at all. It's so subtle sometimes you don't even know the Counter Force happened. Heck many people wouldn't even know what it is if they saw a Servant that shouldn't be there. So yeah.
Yeah. One instance sees the Counter Force "empower" a servant to be able to deal with the threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back