• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

I'm just saying nobody was posting, so instead of having character introductions during the day it was changed to night.
I'm just sad that I wasn't able to get my post in before the time change. Ah, c'est la vie.

Also, is it wrong that I'm making a Servant off a very famous fictional work (for another game, if one comes around that I'll join) and he'll be a rather strange fellow? Like, he's got a fairly reasonable legend and all.

Also, is it wrong that I'm making a Servant off a very famous fictional work (for another game, if one comes around that I'll join) and he'll be a rather strange fellow? Like, he's got a fairly reasonable legend and all.
Depends on the fictional work. If it's something like the Chronicles of Narnia, or Lord of the Rings, then that could work. Early 20th century at most for literary figures, I'd say.

Depends on the fictional work. If it's something like the Chronicles of Narnia, or Lord of the Rings, then that could work. Early 20th century at most for literary figures, I'd say.
No I don't think so. I think that's too recent actually. I'm pretty sure the same rules apply, as the reason more modern heroes are weaker is because magic has degraded over time.

One of the best literary figures to do in my opinion is Don Quixote.

No I don't think so. I think that's too recent actually. I'm pretty sure the same rules apply, as the reason more modern heroes are weaker is because magic has degraded over time.

One of the best literary figures to do in my opinion is Don Quixote.

Its uh, a two fold hero. Mixing of two separate stories are upon the same exact hero- one is a poem from 1855. The other is an expansion upon said poem, from more recent times- but is extremely popular and its Author is just as infamous. As in, if I said "Yeah, this is the Author" we'd all go "Oh yeah, them!"

Its uh, a two fold hero. Mixing of two separate stories are upon the same exact hero- one is a poem from 1855. The other is an expansion upon said poem, from more recent times- but is extremely popular and its Author is just as infamous. As in, if I said "Yeah, this is the Author" we'd all go "Oh yeah, them!"
I think that could work, yeah. I mean I'd love to know who to further the discussion, but I get if you don't want to share it.

Ah yes, I've made quite a few of those as well. I'm interested in seeing them in the roleplay!

How is it not relevant? Waifus are the most vital and relevant thing out there.
I am striking up a conversation you bih
1484420943214.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back