• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I finally finished a crappy IC code for Hee-jin so I’ll post for her tonight

i love everyone just casually ignoring jason getting beat up by little children in a bouncy house honestly
if chae-yeon was a motivated human she'd join in ngl. and hee-jin is in her dream world

IM DYING

Jason crying as he gets beat up by three people now. "i dIDNT COME ALL THE WAY FROM AUSTRALIA FOR THIS"
"This is why you shouldn't have come here. Didn't you know that this was a rite of passage?" highkey she's used to bullying boys a bit bc she did when she was younger and the punks tried to bully her XD

"This is why you shouldn't have come here. Didn't you know that this was a rite of passage?" highkey she's used to bullying boys a bit bc she did when she was younger and the punks tried to bully her XD
ghbhwhwb "wait.. what's rite of passage? i've never heard of that be-" gets body slammed by two children

jason is used to getting beat up by girls because of his little sister lmao

ghbhwhwb "wait.. what's rite of passage? i've never heard of that be-" gets body slammed by two children

jason is used to getting beat up by girls because of his little sister lmao
"yes there is. which is why these children will proceed to do their worst hahaha" she's going to feel like a queen is2g XDD

that's vv good for chae-yeon tbh

"yes there is. which is why these children will proceed to do their worst hahaha" she's going to feel like a queen is2g XDD

that's vv good for chae-yeon tbh
LMAO whenever jason comes around she has someone to beat up smh

xd thats there whole relationship. jason just lets her beat him up all the time

LMAO whenever jason comes around she has someone to beat up smh

xd thats there whole relationship. jason just lets her beat him up all the time
Lmao yes. he legit doesn't do anything and then the children are highkey like tackling him and she's casually like "oops looks like you didn't pass the first time. rip you buddy"

Dude she would have so much fun teasing him. Just make up all these 'cultural' things that he has to do but it's her way of teasing tbh
jason would be annoyed the first few times then he would realize its just how she is and just let her lmao he ends up doing all of those things and getting in trouble tbh

jason would be annoyed the first few times then he would realize its just how she is and just let her lmao he ends up doing all of those things and getting in trouble tbh
Lmao I can imagine him asking why she's doing it and everyone is like 'oh that's how she shows affection tbh' and then it just makes sense. and she can continue to make him do funny things

Lmao I can imagine him asking why she's doing it and everyone is like 'oh that's how she shows affection tbh' and then it just makes sense. and she can continue to make him do funny things
LMAO

jason just does everything she tells him at this point because he gave up trying to go against her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back