• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
btw guy im working on the post now and yeeeh. cool.

just realized i was going to reply to a 1x1. ok. project first post is being put at hold while i finish that reply.

Okay cool people, I’m peacing-out for tonight. I’m exhausted atm and have testing tomorrow, so I shall go to bed. Don’t do too much without me!!!

i'm almost done. just adding some more to make it longer. it's only 5 paragraphs but i may just leave it at that

oh shit, i still need to discuss a few more relationships. i may just do that tomorrow bc i'm going to bed soon lmao.

I really need to figure out a code for my IC posts tbh. And discuss relationships bc I need some lol

also, i was wondering if anyone would want a character social media thread? like, you can post their statuses. it could be for quick little things/maybe character development. i've done this for a 1x1 before and yeee.

I’m just going to use an old ic code until I decide to code a new one, which will probably won’t be any time soon.

also, i was wondering if anyone would want a character social media thread? like, you can post their statuses. it could be for quick little things/maybe character development. i've done this for a 1x1 before and yeee.
Do it do it do it

Meanwhile I’m over here like “hey making a third character would be fun” but there are a lot of ppl already. Good job social. You’re doing it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back