• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hm... I'll let you decide:

• Sun's currently going through a financial crisis so she'd be moving in with someone at some point. Probably out of the picture.
• Callum's a marketing major and is currently going for his Master's, plans on becoming a fashion marketing director so they might match well as neighbors since she likes fashion. He's from the land of the Aussies but was born in South Korea.
• Jonny's that mysterious music guy that comes home super later nearly every night. He doesn't even seem to go to class (he does, but only part-time). Might even be one of the most run down apartments in the building so he'd be visiting often to ask to use her shower.

Ooooh I love them all so much?? I just read through your character sheets, and (the absolute hardest decision) if it's cool I'd probs like her to live next to Johnny, he's rather different to her and I think it'll be interesting to have dissimilar characters interact :D Honestly tho she should totally be friends with Callum, like they have a lot in common and he sounds like such a pretty complex character!!!

Awesome. I was leaning towards Jonny too. He’s probably my favorite character. ?

I can see why, he's so interesting?? Very enigmatic, especially with the whole secrecy towards his mother! Like I am actually so eager to find out more about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back