• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think it’s dead because people think they can only interact with other characters to tell a story.

I think it’s dead because people think they can only interact with other characters to tell a story.
most people also are too scared to even have their characters interact with anyone first which can set them back.

in the future, i’ll probably reboot this rp to get it to it’s full potential.

Well, Social is dead so Jonny's love interest is now in the dumps. He'll forever be the neighborhood's mysterious big brother. Callum--I don't know about Callum.

Well, Social is dead so Jonny's love interest is now in the dumps. He'll forever be the neighborhood's mysterious big brother. Callum--I don't know about Callum.
oh no callum. literally all the girls died except yours

guys
this is no good
we need diversity in sexualities, and in gender

oh no callum. literally all the girls died except yours

guys
this is no good
we need diversity in sexualities, and in gender
Right? I'm like, "WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRLS?"

I think I'll put my boys in spoilers until some girls come back or join.

Right? I'm like, "WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRLS?"

I think I'll put my boys in spoilers until some girls come back or join.
we need to have a project girls and project heteros
oh yeh i need to finish mine lmao
numbers are dwindling

also same
probably gonna have sin go mia bc youngkyun hasn’t replied
ill chill with norio and the one im making

I think putting A lecto's characters with the spoiler tag "Dropped" might be a good idea. I know they dropped the rp a looooong time ago. No use in having a sheet take up the space.

C r y s t a l s' character as well. I know these two people are for sure gone.

I think putting A lecto's characters with the spoiler tag "Dropped" might be a good idea. I know they dropped the rp a looooong time ago. No use in having a sheet take up the space.

C r y s t a l s' character as well. I know these two people are for sure gone.
sure~ ill get working on that when i get on my laptop~

I'll write my boy up a starting post now and then I'll create a second cs if it's cool :D
oh of course you can make another cs

Hi!

I’m new and I’ll be playing Minsoo, let me know if you want a relationship with her~

Well, that's dumb. :/ Maybe just put a list of all the active&accepted people in the cs thread? Like in the first post under your cs template.

I edited my sheets and put my characters' apartment numbers in them. The first number basically stands for what floor they're on. If anyone wants to be neighbors, let me know~

Sun and Jonny are long time residents.
Callum just moved in like a week ago.

I edited my sheets and put my characters' apartment numbers in them. The first number basically stands for what floor they're on. If anyone wants to be neighbors, let me know~

Sun and Jonny are long time residents.
Callum just moved in like a week ago.
I wouldn't mind having my new gal being a neighbour of one of your characters!

I wouldn't mind having my new gal being a neighbour of one of your characters!
Hm... I'll let you decide:

• Sun's currently going through a financial crisis so she'd be moving in with someone at some point. Probably out of the picture.
• Callum's a marketing major and is currently going for his Master's, plans on becoming a fashion marketing director so they might match well as neighbors since she likes fashion. He's from the land of the Aussies but was born in South Korea.
• Jonny's that mysterious music guy that comes home super later nearly every night. He doesn't even seem to go to class (he does, but only part-time). Might even be one of the most run down apartments in the building so he'd be visiting often to ask to use her shower.

Totally edited my post if you didn't catch that. I had no idea what I wrote so I deleted half of it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back