• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, I wanted him on the lowest possible floor so both him and his dog have easy access to the outside but apart from that I didn't think of anything...

So 101-112, 201-212, 301-312? (I imagine 100, 200, 300 are like the offices, closets, mainenraince rooms, or whatever I don’t know)

So 101-112, 201-212, 301-312? (I imagine 100, 200, 300 are like the offices, closets, mainenraince rooms, or whatever I don’t know)
yesyes~
it’s loosely based around where my aunt lives except that has two floors instead of three.

planning on doing the time skip today~ wowow
already made a code for it. i just want to finish my characters’ post for it.

GET READY IM POSTING THE TIME SKIP

i did work on a post for sin but not one for norio. he's working at the cafe bc he has afternoon classes. yeah, i felt it'd be too boring to write him working lmalmao.

Thanks to my hospitalization I have a lot to catch up on don’t i?

Still a little disoriented, even tho it’s been like a week or so? I’ve been in bed rest, But I’ll catch up when I can.
Post reading wise, yes. We time skipped so everyone is technically caught up now.

How are you feeling?

Sun’s open for interaction~

Also, who all has dropped the rp? There’s been considerable decline in activity. Maybe bump the interest thread and put the characters that are no longer active in spoilers so people know who’s active and who’s not.

Also, who all has dropped the rp? There’s been considerable decline in activity. Maybe bump the interest thread and put the characters that are no longer active in spoilers so people know who’s active and who’s not.
unfortunately, no one replied to me when i asked who was active and who wasn't. a lot of people are really busy :/ that was a little while ago tho but everyone just seemed to slip :///
maybe they didn't get the notif idk.

unfortunately, no one replied to me when i asked who was active and who wasn't. a lot of people are really busy :/ that was a little while ago tho but everyone just seemed to slip :///
maybe they didn't get the notif idk.
It might be safe to assume those that haven’t answered have dropped (I’d put their sheets in a spoiler with a tag of sorts to identify them). Then open up your interest thread again? For those that are busy, as long as they regularly check up with you then they’re okay?

oh boy that did so not go as planned
anyways i'm writing as i speak
is this still on or

Last edited:
oh boy that did so not go as planned
anyways i'm writing as i speak
is this still on or
it’s ok. i’ll still need to like cover up people’s cs. i feel bad doing that bc i know a lot of people are busy but don’t have time to come on. riprip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back