• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
also, i was wondering if anyone would want a character social media thread? like, you can post their statuses. it could be for quick little things/maybe character development. i've done this for a 1x1 before and yeee.

That sounds cool!

I need some relationships for Sa Hee at the same time I’m not sure if she would get along with others well.
Yeah, I don’t know how well she’d get along with my characters. I don’t think Sun would like her very much. Jonny would be kind of indifferent, but he doesn’t like being too active and out there. He’d probably get a little annoyed by Sa Hee but he wouldn’t necessarily dislike her unless she did something to make him?

Hmmmm I do adore your codes but I’d feel bad for you tbh. Having to code so much DX
i have saved social media codes but they need to be edited and yeh. i can make instagram ones but idk about twitter. we can use a website for that. there's one that lets you make fake twitter statuses.

i have saved social media codes but they need to be edited and yeh. i can make instagram ones but idk about twitter. we can use a website for that. there's one that lets you make fake twitter statuses.
Ooooo I see I see

I need to find Hee Jin some close friends. I need to pm so many ppl omfg

i dont mind doing my own social media code. like social said, i'd feel bad for u having to make more code njskfhjks
I wonder why my heart jumped a little at you calling me social. Probably bc all the coding gods and goddess are noticing me >///<

uh... yeah, if you guys wouldn't mind making your own codes then yeah you can. kind of giving myself a hard attack trying to fix the codes lmao.

or be like me an make a soundcloud playlist and aesthetic board on pinterest for ships XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back