• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
he'd promote her if people liked it, "yES THIS IS CHAE YEONS MAGNIFICENT WORK-"
she'd be over here like "pfft it's not magnificent lmao. BUT i do have a shop and i can do custom orders and i work quickly so here's my card"

she'd be over here like "pfft it's not magnificent lmao. BUT i do have a shop and i can do custom orders and i work quickly so here's my card"
LMAO

jason just casually helps her get people to model for her clothes by just handing her card to random people on the street if he thinks there attractive

LMAO

jason just casually helps her get people to model for her clothes by just handing her card to random people on the street if he thinks there attractive
yes jason. hand out her business cards. be a good kid

sorry for being so slow on posting my first post xD my day was kinda crazy but I will try to respond soon : )

everyone has characters coming in later in the rp and while I want another character I'm also reminding my self I can barely handle two and I don't even have relationships down for Hye Rin. great job me. but that can wait cause im going to bed lmao

thE FC IS THE GUY I SEE MEMES OF ALL OVER MY TWITTER

"people are calling me a skinny legend.. so im gonna work out because I think it means I'm jsut skinny and a legend?"

thE FC IS THE GUY I SEE MEMES OF ALL OVER MY TWITTER

"people are calling me a skinny legend.. so im gonna work out because I think it means I'm jsut skinny and a legend?"
IT'S QUITE LITERALLY THE BEST THING. He's honestly a bean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back