• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hey y'all it's paula deen

i think im going to post in the character feed? maybe it can be about the party. idk. i think it'd be cool to relate it to what's happening in the rp.

I'm alright. Currently regretting every school-related decision I've made in the last two weeks though, since all of them involved procrastinating. Haha

How are you doing? :')
ahaha, oh no. well, you can try to be productive? that can be pretty difficult though.

woke up really late because my sleeping schedule has pretty much destroyed. overall i'm alright~

ahaha, oh no. well, you can try to be productive? that can be pretty difficult though.

woke up really late because my sleeping schedule has pretty much destroyed. overall i'm alright~
Yeah, I've been working on this lab portfolio for the last few hours while sneaking in some CS coding.

Ahh. That's not good. You should try to fix your schedule. :'( The worse it is, the higher the possibility of having a stroke when you're older

Yeah, I've been working on this lab portfolio for the last few hours while sneaking in some CS coding.

Ahh. That's not good. You should try to fix your schedule. :'( The worse it is, the higher the possibility of having a stroke when you're older
hahah, that’s good. pretty risky sneaking some cs coding in. might get too distracted

yeah, it’ll go back to normal once vacation ends~

sorry my dear amazing people but I will have to drop out of this RP because my life got busy and I cant be part of so many RPs, I have to drop a few where I didn't post in the IC yet. Sorry :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back