• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Luffy: I ate the gum-gum fruit, I’m a rubber man! *stretches his cheek that’s like stretching gum*

Lol no winded explanations don’t worry. Heh wonder if he’ll be interested in learning his grandpa is a military guy one of the strongest
Tankman would wonder what would happen of he ate the fruit, in all honesty.

And yeah he would. Like I said, he'd probs also remark how Luffy doesnt seem anything like that. And tbeb ask about any awesome millitary stories.

Tankman would wonder what would happen of he ate the fruit, in all honesty.

And yeah he would. Like I said, he'd probs also remark how Luffy doesnt seem anything like that. And tbeb ask about any awesome millitary stories
Depends on the type and class of fruit Tank man eats. A logia type Tank man can control and transform like for an example Ace’s fruit is he can control and transform into fire.

Paramecia he can do super human feats again on the type Tank man finds.

Zoan you can transform into an animal. If it’s say a mythical.. yep you gain its abilities and some are op af...

The ancient Zoan ones yep.

I think Luffy has some stories. Garp is a beast his galaxy impact can reduce towns to rubble maybe on a continent level.

the gomu gomu no mi now Sun god Nika is broken with toon physics

Depends on the type and class of fruit Tank man eats. A logia type Tank man can control and transform like for an example Ace’s fruit is he can control and transform into fire.

Paramecia he can do super human feats again on the type Tank man finds.

Zoan you can transform into an animal. If it’s say a mythical.. yep you gain its abilities and some are op af...

The ancient Zoan ones yep.

I think Luffy has some stories. Garp is a beast his galaxy impact can reduce towns to rubble maybe on a continent level.
Tankman woukd be interesred in tbat type of thing. Also probs shocked just fruit does tjose wort of thing.

Tankman would like to hear about that. War stories, especially involving destduction, are entertaining to him.

Tankman woukd be interesred in tbat type of thing. Also probs shocked just fruit does tjose wort of thing.

Tankman would like to hear about that. War stories, especially involving destduction, are entertaining to him.
He hasn’t seen snake man lol and then there’s how op gear 5 is

He did that again but that was a celestial dragon
Yeah, Tankman's war is a lot less serious since it's a goofy lil animated series. But since Luffy hasn't shown his serious side yet if he did somehow see it in rp he'd probs be shocked thus far.

Yeah, Tankman's war is a lot less serious since it's a goofy lil animated series. But since Luffy hasn't shown his serious side yet if he did somehow see it in rp he'd probs be shocked thus far.
I can only think if anyone insults people’s dreams, hurts his friends, or a kind person that gives him food gets hurt. (Well the guy that did that is an assassin that Luffy faced before..) that celestial dragon had it coming the dragons are supremacists

I can only think if anyone insults people’s dreams, hurts his friends, or a kind person that gives him food gets hurt. (Well the guy that did that is an assassin that Luffy faced before..) that celestial dragon had it coming the dragons are supremacists
Well he might see it if Tankman makes a bad remark at the wrong time. He can be a bit insensitive.

And on another end, Tankman is too hungry and tired to do it again yet LOL
If he does he’s in for a shock he can insult him but not everyone close to him or what I stated above

Yep yep. We'll just have to see what happens when Tankman's re-eneregized.
👀
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

I held back on Luffy going into the advanced forms of haki it’s better explained and shown in the Wano country arc. As I pulled him post Whole Cake and some episodes before Wano it won’t make sense for him to explain.

I held back on Luffy going into the advanced forms of haki it’s better explained and shown in the Wano country arc. As I pulled him post Whole Cake and some episodes before Wano it won’t make sense for him to explain.
Works for me. I'll take a look at the post and probs reply after work tonight. :)

Replied and yep. Tankman is just too hungry to listen right now. He'd been overwhelmed with worry about his men and his situation that he neglected himself a bit. Big whoops on his part, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back