School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

nighttimecatplayer said:
Just a really heavy key board I should know I own it for real

Okay, I was just wondering. I have an upright piano and the thought of lugging that around makes me want to cringe.
xD Especially considering it's not on wheels either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is the same way. I'm already have numerous paragraphs, and I still have my other character to write. I'll probably make his post a bit shorter.

Left a few things out including his spiel about music just for the sake of length and saving stuff for later. But there we go! Excited to begin this RP!

Now I feel like a noob lol normally I only write long in a fanfic never a rp depends on the rp really for me but it quite surprised me being that long for a rp and thats quite hard to surprise someone who wrote a 100 piece fanfic with each chapter being four pages long

Don't feel like a noob! Literally that is the longest I've ever written for an rp at least on here. I just got so into Van and how he is. I truly do enjoy going inside the mind of someone like him and bam- huge post. xD

I just know that I'm truly going to enjoy roleplaying Van.

Now I want to edit my post a tad bit more

Well I tried making it longer

Goodness that toke forever to wrote

Hey guys its getting late I have to head off soon I think we should stop tonight or something and wait till tomorrow we don't want anyone to get left behind

I'll also be heading off, I might not be able to post right away tomorrow, maybe later in the day, sorry ^^'

Guys, I know I said to wait until two people post after your last post before posting again but be admirable of the ones that haven't posted yet or posted twice. Take it slow. I do not want to rush things. Okay? Thx. :*

Geez, it seems like I'm really going to fall behind since I won't be able to get my first post up until tonight. (Six posts alone went up while I was sleeping xD ) Going slower would be appreciated. xD This weekend suddenly became busy for me. Sorry, if I'm holding people up.

Okay guys, let's hold off posting again if you have already posted twice. Let's allow some people to catch up, please. Meaning that let's allow the people that haven't posted an intro post before we post again. Thx. :*

I'll probably post mine a little later in the afternoon, since i'll be gone for a while, sorry ^^'

I'll post as soon as I get back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back