School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

Again, if you have POSTED TWICE, do not post again until EVERYONE is caught up! >...< I'd hate to get mean around here. -Prepares mean face.- Yeah, I have no mean face. -__-

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]I'm sorry, I never saw these messages. RPnation wasn't sending these posts to my inbox even though I'm watching the thread

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that tends to happen, don't worry ^_^

Akeira said:

I think RPN does that when you haven't replied to the thread in a while. It's happened to me too in the past.
I guess, I have a some-what theory that it could also happen when you are viewing to any threads at a time, but that's just me.

Okay guys, a few more posts of the showcase then I will conclude it and go on to the bonfire!

Whose excited?! Haha.

Aster Sapphire][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px]I've done three posts and I think everyone's gone. Hold off or I'm good if i wanna post?[/FONT][/SIZE] [/QUOTE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=12px] I think [/FONT][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15109-mooriot/ said:
@Mooriot[/URL] still needs to post. I would give him some time.

On another note... Are there going to be s'mores at this bonfire?
xD

@Mooriot

Okay. Take your time. No rush. No pressure. :)

At everyone else, do not post until Mooriot has, please. After they post, I think everyone has had a starter so I will post again and concluded the showcase and go to the next event, which is the Bonfire.

IITheTypistII said:
@Mooriot
Okay. Take your time. No rush. No pressure. :)

At everyone else, do not post until Mooriot has, please. After they post, I think everyone has had a starter so I will post again and concluded the showcase and go to the next event, which is the Bonfire.
Wait, did @KillGill post?

Sorry, just don't want to leave anybody out!

Oh shoot guys sorry I didn't get any notifications again in the chat

A bonfire? I totally forgot about it! Sweet!

I do hope I'm not rushing things but will there be something planned after the bonfire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back