School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

It's the Graham Cracker because you get two. One on top, one on bottom. You get one of everything else. > :)

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]Um no...that makes you lose this contest...and also like every other contest...

[/QUOTE]
*le gasp* WHAT? Noooooo!

Oh, I thought so at first then I was like wait, why would she talk about herself? I am SORRY! I mean it!

Missed a lot today, since I wasn't getting all the notifications. xD That and I wasn't home... CHOCOLATE! <3 I'm also a really big fan of Graham crackers.

Oh god what has this come to? S'mores are meh in my eyes, but I gotta go with the crackers. Please don't kill me >.<

nighttimecatplayer said:
Come to the chocolate sidee

I just took that as "come to the dark side," but then realized I created a pun without even noticing it. Although, milk chocolate is my favorite type.

Bingo

Gram crackers shall fall chocolate shall take over just you wait that cookie shall crumble

Gram crackers are so blanddd chocolate is sweettt talk to the forty pound hershy bar I have in my room I got for Christmas it costed forty bucks I'm so going to eat it for my birthday

O.o Oh, no, you didn't. Haha.

By the way, I am so ready to post the bonfire event. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back