School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

I think I may found a way to compromise

There I changed it so I have a separate apartment aside from living in the dorm so now my cats still stay in the story while at the same time I don't break any rules

My character hasn't really meant anyone yet I do hope you wont end the bonfire just yet I just have a plan so I hope it wont end before I get a chance to talk to some people

@Aster Sapphire

Sure. You type [imagefloat = right or left]Insert IMG here[.img][.Imagefloat]

But of course, replace the . with a / and close the spacing. :3

Oh, whatever image you tried to insert in there isn't showing up. :/ Is there something wrong on my end? Sorry to bother you, I'm still kinda new to this site.

@Aster Sapphire

You're not bothering me. Happy to help! :3 I re-edit my post so it should be working now.

To get further instruction on anything, you can also go here: BBCode Guide. I'm a bit of a BBCode freak, honestly.

By the way, loving this RP so far. Like I said, I really do love how diverse it is. In literally every other RP I've used on here I've always been the only one with a non-white character. So it's cool to see all these characters coming from ALL walks of life. You're doing a great job with this and so everyone else! I'm excited to get to know everyone else's characters and see what comes next.

@Aster Sapphire

Aw, why thank you for your kind words, Aster. And I couldn't make this happen without a fantastic group of writers helping me bring this story to life. :3

@nighttimecatplayer

I use to be the same way, honestly.

-Bring everyone in for a group hug.- Also, I am fixing to post again but not forward until Cat has at least met someone or our group of talent individuals. :D

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]By the way, loving this RP so far. Like I said, I really do love how diverse it is. In literally every other RP I've used on here I've always been the only one with a non-white character. So it's cool to see all these characters coming from ALL walks of life. You're doing a great job with this and so everyone else! I'm excited to get to know everyone else's characters and see what comes next.

[/QUOTE]
I really am enjoying the rp as well though I kind of feel like I'm not as good as everyone else you guys are just soo epic writers and I'm just like in the corner

Everyone here has their own unique style of writing, which is why I love this cast of writers. :3

nighttimecatplayer said:
I really am enjoying the rp as well though I kind of feel like I'm not as good as everyone else you guys are just soo epic writers and I'm just like in the corner
I feel like that too. But that's why we're here! To learn. ;-) I think what would help is if you allude more to things going on in Tabita's life like you did with the YouTuber thing. I thought that was pretty cool. That's the good thing about story format RP you get to set up more scenes. You're interacting with other characters but you're also telling YOUR characters story. Have more things happen behind closed doors and add more insight when you write her.

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]But that's why we're here! To learn. ;-)

[/QUOTE]
LITERALLY THIS RIGHT HERE.

I just had to add to that ^

I sucked at roleplaying when I first began but I met someone who did a onexone with me and they were the king/queen of writing while I was the peasant. It's literally finding that one person who helps you shape your writing and ideas. But then again it's no matter who you rp with- you learn something new from them and are able to add it to your style and make it your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back