School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

Look at us bonding when we should be bonding more in the rp xD

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]*shamelessly reads reader inserts and ninja turtle fanfiction*
BAM! I just out shammed all your asses!

[/QUOTE]
If your obsessed with tmnt like I am then your auto in my book of booyakasha awesomeness

I started off with PowerPuff Girls Fanfics and then expanded from there. My favorites will always be PPG, Jimmy Neutron, and Edd Ed 'n Eddy.

There's a Jimmy Neutron fanfic that's out of this world good.

Fun fact: I have not read a single Harry Potter book nor have I watched the movies yet I know a lot of the characters xD .

JujuBee said:
I started off with PowerPuff Girls Fanfics and then expanded from there. My favorites will always be PPG, Jimmy Neutron, and Edd Ed 'n Eddy.
There's a Jimmy Neutron fanfic that's
out of this world good.

Fun fact: I have not read a
single Harry Potter book nor have I watched the movies yet I know a lot of the characters xD .

I practically live and breathe Harry Potter sometimes. It can be a bit embarrassing.
xD

nighttimecatplayer said:
Look at us bonding when we should be bonding more in the rp xD

If your obsessed with tmnt like I am then your auto in my book of booyakasha awesomeness
You're a Ninja Turtle fan?! ^_^ I LOVE those guys. I grew up watching the 2003 series though, but the new one is enjoyable enough. Who's you're favorite? I'm a Leo fangirl.

I've never read a Harry Potter book either. I was in my allergic to big ass books phase when they were popular and when the hype died down I didn't care to read them.

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]You're a Ninja Turtle fan?! ^_^ I LOVE those guys. I grew up watching the 2003 series though, but the new one is enjoyable enough. Who's you're favorite? I'm a Leo fangirl.

[/QUOTE]
Mikey all the way baby but heck ya I'm a tmnt fan been watching it my entire life heck I think my first fanfic was tmnt and it still is I like know everything about tmnt quiz me baby my 100 piece fanfic is about tmnt lol I am obsessed with tmnt OBSESSED

Saaaaaaaame! I actually used to write fanfiction for them! I've retired from it though. xD I've been wanting to get my hands on the comics for a while bu haven't had a chance too. Every now and then I marathon the 2003 show because it's soooooo good. What'd you think of the movie? SPOILER: I really didn't care for it...

Totally. Ninjas my ass they looked the love children of Hulk and Shrek. When Raph caught bullets in his shell and and made them pop out I was done. They were doing to much and basically made them super turtles. And the designs sucked, understand that they're mutants and aren't supposed to pretty but that doesn't mean the design shouldn't be aesthetically pleasing you know? Also....what the hell was was up with Donny's design.....HE HAD ON SOLAR PANELS! He is a SIX FOOT, MUTATED, NINJA. TURTLE. When in Sam Flipping Hell is he gonna POWER THOSE THINGS!? He can't go in the sun! I HATED his design. He looks like Optimus Prime threw up on him.

nighttimecatplayer said:
Sorry if I am bugging ya guys to much about it I just get so excited when I meet a fellow tmnt fan xD
Same. xD Maybe we can just PM? Hahahaha!

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]Totally. Ninjas my ass they looked the love children of Hulk and Shrek. When caught bullets in his shell and and made them pop out I was done. They were doing to much and basically made them super turtles. And the designs sucked, understand that they're mutants and aren't supposed to pretty but that doesn't mean the design shouldn't be aesthetically pleasing you know? Also....what the hell was was up with Donny's design.....HE HAD ON SOLAR PANELS! He is a SIX FOOT, MUTATED, NINJA. TURTLE. When in Sam Flipping Hell is he gonna POWER THOSE THINGS!? He can't go in the sun! I HATED his design. He looks like Optimus Prime threw up on him.

[/QUOTE]
Oh.....oh my gosh....nothing can describe how beautiful that was....

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]Totally. Ninjas my ass they looked the love children of Hulk and Shrek. When Raph caught bullets in his shell and and made them pop out I was done. They were doing to much and basically made them super turtles. And the designs sucked, understand that they're mutants and aren't supposed to pretty but that doesn't mean the design shouldn't be aesthetically pleasing you know? Also....what the hell was was up with Donny's design.....HE HAD ON SOLAR PANELS! He is a SIX FOOT, MUTATED, NINJA. TURTLE. When in Sam Flipping Hell is he gonna POWER THOSE THINGS!? He can't go in the sun! I HATED his design. He looks like Optimus Prime threw up on him.

[/QUOTE]
Like totally pm!

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]I hope you're using beautiful sarcastically....and then there was Splinter. When I saw him, I actually went "Ew..."

[/QUOTE]
I know right!? And was it just me or did everyone notice he was like a midget!

IITheTypistII said:
-Awaits everyone's reaction to my post.-
xD i'm gonna post in a bit.

Also, it's Teen titans fanfic for me, I enjoy tmnt too, and @nighttimecatplayer could ya link me to your fanfic, I know were doing the rp but I just wanna see the source material.

Yeah I'm dieing to respond as well lol

Finally done with the stupid update!

Hey does anyone got a list of whos who I am getting so confused

Updates done! Yay!

Van is going to have fun with that. I'll even force myself to stay awake and write a response xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back