School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

I still am laughing over here at Van completely ignoring the character falling out of a tree. (Tabitha was it? I can't remember all the names.)

Van can get a little heartless when it comes to him and making his music.

I wanted to portray that and Tabitha falling was the perfect way to do it. xD

Anyway, what if there's a total plot twist and someone falls into the bonfire during the dance-off and suffers serious flesh-melting burns.

Nah, I think a vote/dice thing would probably work. xD

Ktulu said:
Anyway, what if there's a total plot twist and someone falls into the bonfire during the dance-off and suffers serious flesh-melting burns.
Nah, I think a vote/dice thing would probably work.
xD

I just choked on my food then burst out laughing.
xD

Is Celeste really coming off as a glutton for attention or is that just what Van thinks of her? If so I'll need to start doing things differently from here on out. I just try and make her really extroverted and social. xD

Van just thinks of her that way because he's still a bit upset over her calling him by his whole name. He'll open up to Celeste sooner or later if the two continue to interact.

Aster Sapphire]Yeah I found that funny. No offense [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14595-nighttimecatplayer/ said:
@nighttimecatplayer[/URL]! But....I really excited for this dance off....she can walk it off right?
Just walk it off. Seven foot fall but walk it off. I didn't even acknowledge it because neither of my characters would care lmao

Whoops I didnt see any notifications sorry guys

You guys are so cruel

Teach me your wayssss

Ktulu said:
I still am laughing over here at Van completely ignoring the character falling out of a tree. (Tabitha was it? I can't remember all the names.)
And yes the name was Tabitha

Aster Sapphire]Yeah I found that funny. No offense [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14595-nighttimecatplayer/ said:
@nighttimecatplayer[/URL]! But....I really excited for this dance off....she can walk it off right?
I found myself laughing as well and as for walking its just up to my mysterious mind mwahhaah

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]Just walk it off. Seven foot fall but walk it off. I didn't even acknowledge it because neither of my characters would care lmao

[/QUOTE]
I would of made it higher but I thought that was a little overdoing it lol

JujuBee said:
Van can get a little heartless when it comes to him and making his music.
I wanted to portray that and Tabitha falling was the perfect way to do it. xD
Such cruelness I shall make a mental note of that

@nighttimecatplayer What exactly was happening your last post? Towards the end I got kind of lost when you mentioned your fans and stuff like that. Also, do you think you could format your posts a bit better? Sorry, I know you said punctuation isn't your strong point but do you think you could change your text to another color or bold it? It's just that when you have all of your cluttered together like that, without any spacing it can get a bit difficult to follow.

Mooriot said:
Oh man, you guys are monsters D:
I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love all the cow stuff you have going on in your post. HAHAHA. You remind of my friend. She's obsessed with cows.

Aster Sapphire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14595-nighttimecatplayer/ said:
@nighttimecatplayer[/URL] What exactly was happening your last post? Towards the end I got kind of lost when you mentioned your fans and stuff like that. Also, do you think you could format your posts a bit better? Sorry, I know you said punctuation isn't your strong point but do you think you could change your text to another color or bold it? It's just that when you have all of your cluttered together like that, without any spacing it can get a bit difficult to follow.

I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love all the cow stuff you have going on in your post. HAHAHA. You remind of my friend. She's obsessed with cows.
Sadly I cannot aster I'm sorry I don't know how I'm stupiddd I knoww the most I can do is try and space things more

nighttimecatplayer said:
Sadly I cannot aster I'm sorry I don't know how I'm stupiddd I knoww the most I can do is try and space things more
Could you possibly explain? Not why you can't but what was going on. She was with some other youtube star?

Yeah that was another youtuber she always makes videos with him every once and awhile

I will try to space things as well as I can

Ok Instead of space I bolded everytime something was said I hope that helps

[QUOTE="Aster Sapphire]

[/QUOTE]
Oh trust me, I'm nowhere close to having an obsession with cows. It was just a fun... theme? I guess :P

Okay! Okay! I do not know why I am not getting notifications for this.

Please, no one else post until I can get a post up for Danielle and Rashad, which will most likely be tomorrow after work. :3 Thank you so much.

IITheTypistII said:
Okay! Okay! I do not know why I am not getting notifications for this.
Please, no one else post until I can get a post up for Danielle and Rashad, which will most likely be tomorrow after work. :3 Thank you so much.
Damn it. Don't worry, my post didn't really concern you but I didn't see this until a few minutes after.

I think I should tag everyone so that it doesn't happen. I have plans on how I want the dance battle to play out, honestly.

@Akeira, @nighttimecatplayer, @Aster Sapphire, @JujuBee, @Mooriot, @Dlabell9, @Suki19, @Ktulu

Please do not post again until I have posted for Danielle and Rashad, which will most likely be after work tomorrow. :3 Just reposting this will tags, so everyone will see. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back