School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

Are you kidding me?!

The title of the thread should be fight to get noticed!

I was all happy and everything then you just turn me down to sit on the sidelines!

I'm not some sidekick some busboy! So excuse me for having a little fun just because I play the piano don't mean I don't know how to dance! So you don't have to call me out like that!

I mean is thats what you guys see me as the entire time! I just want to freaking enjoy the rp man! Not get a heart attack!

Once again Night-

You should probably take a nice breather and step away from your keyboard. Calm down. I seriously dont think it was that serious.

Look I know I'm not easy to get along with and I know we but heads and such typist but come on! What do you have against me!

No juju I wont! I'm tired of it! Everything I try to do is worthless garbage to you all!

So if you think I'm going to sit around any longer! This is the last straw man!

And I know for a fact others agree with me!

I'm pretty sure you don't know what I think at all. So please don't try and tell me what I supposedly think about you.

No No No No No! I'm done! I'm done!

I tried I really did I tried to enjoy this rp but I will not do a rp any longer where I have to fight to get noticed then when I try get turned down like trash! Not to mention everything I try to do I have to redo because you don't like my way of thinking! I am done! I cant take this anymore I would much rather take my time to another rp with my entire life don't get controlled! Everything I do and say is wrong to you guys! I'm out!

Not to mention the fact that you yelled at my friend dla saying that photography is a worthless talent when in your first post typist you said P-H-O-T-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y Not anyone can just pick up a camera and take the perfect shot!!

@nighttimecatplayer

First off, calm down, it's just a roleplay and you are not your character. Now, no one called you out or your character. I just wanted to Tabitha to potentially interact with someone else that is not gaining any attention right now. It wasn't meant to cause any harm. Not everyone's character is watching the dance battle from my understanding, others are simply off to themselves and need someone to talk to or interact with. I am sorry and truly apologize that you feel the way you do but it was honestly not intentional. Besides, you could've found a way for Tabitha to still join in the dance battle and made a fool of herself or something. Aside from that, I will not tolerate disrespect to anyone else on this thread or of my roleplay. I've tried being nice to you but you took that as a weakness and I'd really hate to boot from the roleplay due to your shenagians and comments about my roleplay but I think it should be done.

@nighttimecatplayer

I didn't yell at no one here. If my words came across as mean to someone they should've came to me and not someone else. And please have a nice night. :)

I think it'd be best for me to post after Akeira and Aster do their posts. Longer post for me since I can't necessarily think of what Van could possibly do other than make his music for the dance off. xD

JujuBee said:
I think it'd be best for me to post after Akeira and Aster do their posts. Longer post for me since I can't necessarily think of what Van could possibly do other than make his music for the dance off. xD

I apologize if it's a bit of a wait on my end! I have a busy day behind of me tomorrow, though I will be starting my post tonight before turning in.

Akeira said:

I apologize if it's a bit of a wait on my end! I have a busy day behind of me tomorrow, though I will be starting my post tonight before turning in.
Oh don't fret! I'm a patient person! ^.^ Just take your time!

Yeah, it'd be a bit indecisive for me because I wouldn't want another OOC showdown! :D Okay, sorry but I had too. :P

Oh my gosh don't put this on me. *horrified gasp*

xD

He'd most likely be a bit biased due to his temporary dislike of Celeste. It could most certainly add some drama though but idk.

Aster Sapphire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14681-jujubee/ said:
@JujuBee[/URL] *Slides TWO dollar and an oreo with the cream licked off* Come on....it don't get much better than that

WHY DID YOU LICK OFF THE CREAM!? That's the best part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back