School Of Stars | Fight To The Top

Is there any other talent besides screen writing that involves writing that you will allow? I just thought that would of made a good talent since that is one of my talents I write my own fan fictions and story's etc such as that but I just kind of thought screen writing would be a little boring I would much rather write a book or a story over a script for a game

I'm not sure if this will count, but may I recommend spoken word? It's technically a performing art that involves writing, poetry, story-telling, and word play. I don't know, if it's appropriate for Grandell Heights, but it was just a thought.

nighttimecatplayer said:
Is there any other talent besides screen writing that involves writing that you will allow? I just thought that would of made a good talent since that is one of my talents I write my own fan fictions and story's etc such as that but I just kind of thought screen writing would be a little boring I would much rather write a book or a story over a script for a game
Playwriting- and forgive me if this is too similar to screen writing for your liking- is a great form of writing. It's like a story but based around dialogue uwu

[QUOTE="Leo The Sagittarius]Playwriting- and forgive me if this is too similar to screen writing for your liking- is a great form of writing. It's like a story but based around dialogue uwu

[/QUOTE]
I think that's another great example. I can also post more about spoken word, if you're interested in that route.

@Leo The Sagittarius

Thank you!

@Akeira

It's not, unfortunately.

Hope you guys know that I am not trying to be mean, rude or offensive but I just vision this roleplay going another way and just someone who writes stories is not in that vision. :'(

IITheTypistII said:
@Leo The Sagittarius
Thank you!

@Akeira

It's not, unfortunately.

Hope you guys know that I am not trying to be mean, rude or offensive but I just vision this roleplay going another way and just someone who writes stories is not in that vision. :'(

I completely understand, as you are the GM of this role-play!
@nighttimecatplayer , that was the only example I could think of, but I hope you come up with something you really like.

nighttimecatplayer said:
Hmm goodness then I just kind of thought screen writing would be a waste of my talent I just thought I could do so much more then that
I think you underestimate just how important screenwriting is. And how difficult it is too, especially when writing original screenplays.

Playwriting does catch my eye though

Well I know Not trying to down screen writing or anything just I thought it would be a waste for my talent like my kind of writing just isn't made for screen writing I just don't see myself as a screen writer

Screen writing isn't easy. Trust me, I am writing a script in real life right now and it is very difficult. :)

Nothing is easy really everything has its own ups and downs they are all good but just not my kind of writing style my type of writing can be a major pain as well when your writing a 100 piece fanfic but I'm not trying to be rude about who does enjoy screen writing its a great form just not for me

I can definitely agree that screenwriting is a very notable career to have. I have not written a screen play, but I've read a good quantity of them, and I can tell a lot of art and work goes into making them beautiful. If you're into describing scenery, I think screenwriting is interesting because one of the challenges is painting a vivid picture of what is going on for readers, especially those with no experience in the field.

Well as for my style I'm more of a sadist writer I always seem to make pieces that just always pulls on the heart strings but my most known piece for doing that would be my poems because its quicker to read rather then my fanfics which are like 20 chapters long per episode I just don't see myself doing a good job as a screen writer for my kind of writing style I would always end up making every single script that involves some sort of way someone dies

@Akeira

True that! :/

@nighttimecatplayer

I really hope you find a talent subtle for this roleplay because I'd really love to have you along for the ride.

At everyone else, I plan on starting the roleplay tomorrow after I get off from work. So be ready. And like I stated before it will the second week of the semester so things will get intense pretty fast because the first musical is being brought up and people are literally slaughtering others for slots. And also, I'll find a way to work the behind the scenes people into my post as well. You guys shall not be forgotten! Haha.

Ok thank you I will keep thinking of things I would like to do and if I think of something I will ask if its allowed but now bringing up the subject is art aloud? Aside from playing the piano and writing heart breaking fanfics I do tend to have a passion for art for more importantly sculpting

I was also thinking of photography as well since it does involve technology which I have a huge thing for

nighttimecatplayer said:
Ok thank you I will keep thinking of things I would like to do and if I think of something I will ask if its allowed but now bringing up the subject is art aloud? Aside from playing the piano and writing heart breaking fanfics I do tend to have a passion for art for more importantly sculpting

I was also thinking of photography as well since it does involve technology which I have a huge thing for
This might be a personal question but what fandoms do you write fics for? uwu

I range from a wide variety of fandoms just what ever I'm feeling unless I get a request of course

Hey um no one ever got back to me if my ideas for a talent was alright or not if not is there like a list you can give of talents you would allow or something anything?

Hey I have another talent I came up with I really want to do martial arts! Please tell me that is allowed after all I thought of many talents but they don't seem to fit not to mention I have to change my sheet after I worked on it for hours

Aside from piano I don't really have anything else Musial based as an option

Sigh* If its really that hard to freaking find something then ill just do piano but I swear if anyone starts complaining how we have the same talent. Does this mean I have to change my talent and history I really don't want to I worked very hard and I don't have much time

nighttimecatplayer said:
Aside from piano I don't really have anything else Musial based as an option

Sigh* If its really that hard to freaking find something then ill just do piano but I swear if anyone starts complaining how we have the same talent. Does this mean I have to change my talent and history I really don't want to I worked very hard and I don't have much time
As far as I can tell, you only need to change the last part of your history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back